[Toronto, Ontario, 5/15/11] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: BCRS3.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3
SUNDAY, MAY 15, 2011
HIGH PARK - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 12pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT
No Participant Limit - Single Elimination

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! BEYBLADE CRUSADE at AN 2011 is approaching quickly! The intensity is rising! This is the final in the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions", so come and hone your skills before the main event at the end of May!

But how is this tournament linked to BEYBLADE CRUSADE in May? Well, the strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE at ANIME NORTH 2011 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3! And take note: this tournament will be single elimination, so there's no second chances!

In addition to this, BeyPoints, Faces, Credits, and prizes, the top three finishers will also be awarded their choice of a Face Booster!:

Tournament registration begins at 12pm. The tournament will be held in the same shelter that previous tournaments have been held in. I'll be there for 11:45am and will wait at the Bloor entrance of the park in case anyone is unsure of where to go.

I was planning on posting the thread for this after the second Recruitment Session, but after thinking about it, I figured it wouldn't be enough notice for some people. If you think you'll be able to come to BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3 Selling Thread

Attendees:
Kei
majinshadow11
summonkeep3
bennunes217
TehBrownSauce
ElJihado
To
Screw Sauce
ali12345456
TheBoyBladerz
Pockyx3
jaidenDmonkey
dinoonid
TheJugganawt
Joe
ElJihado
pegasus3510
!!!
LDD
Xman8024
capricorn7
jayfan2213
Pyro

Possible Attendees:
Minion
gurugulu
Quetzel
burndrago
beybladeboy555
JesseObre
arsh1
Dice-Tingz
lord Wolfblade
JonathanHoracio
ldragoeatsfood
b.demonsreturn

Banned Attendees:
drago6474
smart_ismailo
Lionheartkid
SpinMaster64
loctho
Justin Cameron
beyruler123
beyblader999

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

reasearch the posts before you post a question like that but yes there is
hey guy help me out is aneyone selling basalt horogium i need bad Unhappy my offer $16
(May. 15, 2011  1:41 AM)TheBoyBladerz Wrote: hey guy help me out is aneyone selling basalt horogium i need bad Unhappy my offer $16

If anyone has one, I doubt they'll sell it for $16. :X
I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. It's been a long week and I finally have tomorrow to (somewhat) relax. I don't really have a hope of winning and I have so much carp to do around the house.

I'm stoked for AN though Smile
(May. 15, 2011  4:04 AM)bennunes217 Wrote: will the tournament be delayed by rain if it rains?

Nope. The shelter provides enough cover that a delay wouldn't be necessary.

(May. 15, 2011  4:10 AM)Minion Wrote: I don't think I'm going to make it tomorrow. It's been a long week and I finally have tomorrow to (somewhat) relax. I don't really have a hope of winning and I have so much carp to do around the house.

I'm stoked for AN though Smile

Aww, okay. See you in a couple weeks, then!
YOU FORGOT TO REMIND ME.

Fortunately I checked.
(May. 15, 2011  4:54 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: YOU FORGOT TO REMIND ME.

Fortunately I checked.

I PMED YOU JUST BEFORE YOU POSTED THIS
LOL, I didn't even put that I was coming. I forgot.
I'm coming LOL
(May. 15, 2011  6:19 AM)Pyro Wrote: LOL, I didn't even put that I was coming. I forgot.
I'm coming LOL

Wow, I didn't even notice you weren't on the list. I suppose these days I just sort of assume you'll be there hahaha
(May. 15, 2011  1:55 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 15, 2011  1:41 AM)TheBoyBladerz Wrote: hey guy help me out is aneyone selling basalt horogium i need bad Unhappy my offer $16

If anyone has one, I doubt they'll sell it for $16. :X

ok wut about $21
put me down. user is shani
wait, do u hav to put ur name down on da list 2 atend, because my time says its 1 o clock when i post. ono!!!
plz take me, !!! and summon keep 3 off the list
i love the person who put it on a sunday c: i had to run the hazel 5k yesterday so i couldint have made it if it was on saturday
sorry for the short notice but might not be able to come can you put be back on possible list thank
Results:
1) ElJihado
2) Xman8024
3) Pyro

Even the rain and wind can't keep these bladers down!

Sadly the adventure that Billy and myself embarked on for Duel Masters cards ended up being a complete failure. Just like our results in this tournament - HEY OH
(May. 15, 2011  9:10 PM)To Wrote: Results:
1) ElJihado
2) Xman8024
3) Pyro

Even the rain and wind can't keep these bladers down!

Sadly the adventure that Billy and myself embarked on for Duel Masters cards ended up being a complete failure. Just like our results in this tournament - HEY OH

I went 3-2, losing to both ElJihado and Xman8024 3-2 in my block, so I don't feel too bad. ='D

Hahaha, what happened? Did the place you went not have Duel Masters cards?

edit: Also, ElJihado and Xman8024, choose which Face Booster you would like!
I went 2-4... after some really bad luck (though I was going to lose against David anyways).

As for the store, yeah they were apparently sold off. Unhappy I will find a fix before Anime North!
meh, i got 2-3 (could of gotten 3-2 if i didn't catapult launch) somehow my combo (flame bull ED145WD/JB) did good

anyways i had fun, and that is what counts right?

(also, for those who do not know, i was the handsome young man in the suit Cool )
Can I have a Purple Face Booster please?
What were The Prizes ?
(May. 15, 2011  10:15 PM)Screw Sauce Wrote: What were The Prizes ?

RBV6, Hell Kerbecs BD145DS, and Meteo L Drago LW105LF.

Also, why didn't you show up today? D: