[Toronto, Ontario, 4/30/11] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 2

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: BCRS2.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 2
SATURDAY, APRIL 30, 2011
DUFFERIN GROVE PARK - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 12pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT
30 Participant Limit - Block Round Robin

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! The anticipation continues! Did you miss the first Recruitment Session? Well, here's your second chance to get in on the action! BEYBLADE CRUSADE at AN 2011 is approaching quickly! So, if you think you've got what it takes to rise through the rankings against some of the toughest competition in the world, then we want you to come and prove your worth at the second in the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions"!

But how is this tournament linked to the main event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE in May? Well, the two strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE at ANIME NORTH 2011 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 2!

In addition to this, BeyPoints, Faces, Credits, and prizes, the top three finishers will also be awarded their choice of a Face Booster!:

Tournament registration begins at 12pm. I'll be there for 11:45am and will wait at the entrance of the park; it shouldn't be too difficult to find each other.

(Nabbing this from another thread!)
If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin station and walk a block and a half south.
If I'm not at the entrance, chances are I've already went to the tournament grounds. Follow the path and you should find me.
[Image: dgpmap.jpg]

If you think you'll be able to come to BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 2, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Note: There is a limit of 30 participants on this tournament. Once the list has reached its limit, I will post a notice. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE YOU CAN ATTEND, DO NOT ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE ATTENDANCE LIST. Thank you! Hope to see you there!

Attendance List:
Kei (note: I will be attending, but not participating in competition)
Screw Sauce
To
TheMaskedBlader
majinshadow11
!!!
Pockyx3
drago6474
ali12345456
smart_ismailo
Pyro
capricorn7
JesseObre
Xman8024
Lionheartkid
BeyGamer
FlameDragon25
BrawlLawl
loctho
Justin Cameron
Jewellz
beyruler123
TehBrownSauce
ElJihado
flufy
shantal
Bbonitah
Summonkeep3
Quinafred
beyblader999
TheBoyBladerz

30 BLADER LIMIT REACHED. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!

If you wish to still participate, please post and I will begin to create a "Reserve List" in case some of the confirmed attendees do not show up (in which case, they will be warned and banned from attending BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 3). It's not a guarantee that you'll be entered into the tournament, but you'll have a chance at least. And if you don't get into the tournament, you're more than welcome to stay and free play. Smile

Reserve List:
jaidenDmonkey
dinoonid625
SunV2

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

can someone plz sell me a TT beylauncher
I'm afraid I'm not so sure I can make it anymore. You'll have to take me off the list.

If I can, I'll still pop by on the day of to see how things are going.
(Apr. 22, 2011  5:50 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: I'm afraid I'm not so sure I can make it anymore. You'll have to take me off the list.

If I can, I'll still pop by on the day of to see how things are going.

Aw man, that sucks. I hope you can make it to the next Recruitment Session!

Hrm ... not sure what I'm going to do for filming now. Does anybody have an HD camera that I would be able to use for the tournament?
you could use mine Kei
But can you fix my beylauncher
How come I am on the attendees list twice
(Apr. 22, 2011  6:14 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: you could use mine Kei
But can you fix my beylauncher
How come I am on the attendees list twice

What resolution does it shoot? Any example footage?

You might have to try opening it up to fix it, but I really don't know anything about how to go about doing that safely.

My mistake.
im off the attendees list now
COunt me in i live in the 1 of the 3 aptments near the park Grin
(Apr. 22, 2011  11:41 PM)LDD Wrote: im off the attendees list now

(Apr. 23, 2011  12:16 AM)beyblader999 Wrote: COunt me in i live in the 1 of the 3 aptments near the park Grin

Alright, I've dropped you LDD, and added in Quinafred from the reserve list. beyblader999, you're now on the reserve list.
@ go to my hell kerbecs review at my youtube channel (the link is in the sig)
(Apr. 23, 2011  1:45 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: @ go to my hell kerbecs review at my youtube channel (the link is in the sig)

Seems good to me!
im going but go hard on me i want a challange lol im 11
PLEAZZ put me on the list
(Apr. 24, 2011  3:18 AM)TheBoyBladerz Wrote: im going but go hard on me i want a challange lol im 11
PLEAZZ put me on the list

Sure! But just be aware that we've already reached the maximum amount of participants allowed for this tournament, so you'll be on the "reserve list" for now. If someone doesn't show up, then you'll be given a spot.
sign me up pleazzzzzzz ill b up bright and early Smile
Haha, I worried for the weather after today (was raining basically all day up here in Thornhill.) But saturday is the only day this week that it's actually sunny, I just hope that the ground won't be wet.
[Huge quote removed.]
sign me up for the reserv list
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:08 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Haha, I worried for the weather after today (was raining basically all day up here in Thornhill.) But saturday is the only day this week that it's actually sunny, I just hope that the ground won't be wet.

Haha, you know what we need, right? ... The tarp master!
Hmm sorry if Im not canadian but will you guys record? I would love to see the Canada Metagame on beybladechannel. If you guys want to wait till Crusade or dont want recording, thats fine I understand. Good Luck with it on Sat!
(Apr. 28, 2011  12:51 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Ya mean me?XD

Who else?!

(Apr. 28, 2011  1:36 AM)®otation Wrote: Hmm sorry if Im not canadian but will you guys record? I would love to see the Canada Metagame on beybladechannel. If you guys want to wait till Crusade or dont want recording, thats fine I understand. Good Luck with it on Sat!

I was actually planning on filming it and the third Recruitment Session to help build anticipation for the main event (would've filmed the first one, but Daegor had forgotten about the tournament).
hey kei what would happen if the ground was wet on the day of the Recruitment??? XD
^ We have the Tarp Master, who cares if the ground is wet? ;D
I'm really excited for this tournament and Kei, do you have someone to record the footage? Or are you doing it?
(Apr. 28, 2011  11:57 PM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'm really excited for this tournament and Kei, do you have someone to record the footage? Or are you doing it?

majinshadow11 is going to lend me his camera.
Yes I am
and are you going to use your own SD card
(Apr. 29, 2011  3:08 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: Yes I am
and are you going to use your own SD card

I'll bring mine, but bring yours as well just in case. I can transfer the footage to my laptop afterwards if I end up having to use your SD card.
srry for the such short notice but me and b.demonsreturn are going to a relgious function so yea our rides gone so yea plz take us of the list thanx