[Toronto, Ontario, 3/26/11] BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 1

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: BCRS1.png]

BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 1
SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2011
PARK BESIDE CN TOWER - Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 12pm
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT
15 Participant Limit - Block Round Robin

Calling all Toronto-area Beybladers! The anticipation has begun! BEYBLADE CRUSADE at AN 2011 is only a few months away! So, you think you've got what it takes to rise through the rankings against some of the toughest competition in the world? If it's a yes, then we want you to come and prove your worth at the first in the BEYBLADE CRUSADE series of "Recruitment Sessions"!

But how is this tournament linked to the main event, BEYBLADE CRUSADE in May? Well, the two strongest among us will be granted the powerful ability to choose who they face in the first round of BEYBLADE CRUSADE at ANIME NORTH 2011 this year, should they attend. Do you choose a Blader who you perceive to be weak, or do you purposely choose a top level Blader to put a dagger in his or her chances, and perhaps more importantly, their BeyPoints? That's for you to decide if you can conquer the playing field at BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 1!

In addition to this, BeyPoints, Faces, Credits, and prizes, the top three finishers will also be awarded their choice of a Face Booster!:

Tournament registration begins at 12pm. I'll be there for 11:30am; it shouldn't be too difficult to find each other.

[Image: screenshot20110310at102.jpg]

[Image: screenshot20110301at700.png]

If you think you'll be able to come to BEYBLADE CRUSADE Recruitment Session: 1, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Note: There is a limit of 15 participants on this tournament. Once the list has reached its limit, I will post a notice. IF YOU ARE NOT 100% SURE YOU CAN ATTEND, DO NOT ASK TO BE ADDED TO THE ATTENDANCE LIST. Thank you! Hope to see you there!

Attendance List:
Kei
Daegor42
Dan
Minion
smart_ismailo
majinshadow11
To
Pockyx3
nov1c3
TehBrownSauce
Ray-M
mizu veagle
fierystarztX
Xman8024
!!!

15 BLADER LIMIT REACHED. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I'm sorry to spam but tarps?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarpaulin
To put over the snow, you know.
(Mar. 26, 2011  2:47 AM)majinshadow11 Wrote: i could bring my attack stadium if you want

The more stadiums the merrier! I only have one Attack Stadium and a Balance Stadium, so I was kind of hoping other people would bring their own stadiums. :X

(Mar. 26, 2011  3:35 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Franky said to me that he would be coming, even if the list is full. He'll also be selling stuff there too.
I'll try to contact him to try to bring tarps if he can before he leaves his house. No promises though.

YES. Franky the tarp master.
I still don't have any of my bey. I got up extra early today to try and rescue them from my friends house. Hopefully this works out. If not, my bf will lend me his and I'll have to make due with that Uncertain
Bad News: I contacted the tarp master too late,he left already. I'll be leaving my house right now for an attempt at meeting him at Finch.

See you guys there. (:
Final Standings
1st: Kei
2nd: !!!
3rd: FlameDragon25

Thanks to everyone who came! Though ... why did some of you guys not show up (Daegor, nov1c3, TehBrownSauce, Ray-M, and fierystarztX)? I made it clear in the first post that if you couldn't commit 100% to this, that you shouldn't take away a spot from someone who can.

Thread for the next Recruitment Session will be up within the next few days!
Haha, what did each of you use? I wish I could have stayed the entire time, I was just about to use my new combination too!
I totally forgot this was today. Sorry, guys.
My 'other event' got cancelled, so I could have gone... and so many people didn't show up either... rage.
Wow !!! Got 2nd Good work!

Um I know this is Qualification but do you get Gold face Silver face and Bronze Face?

Well look like you guys had a good time! Haha Daegor.
I got back about 20 minutes ago.
Kei, TO, why in the world did you have to drag me around in the cold for about 3 hours at the 3DS? D;
It sucks that they closed for earth hour too, I would've been happy with 24 donuts.

All in all, Tiring but fun day. (:
(Mar. 27, 2011  3:19 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I got back about 20 minutes ago.
Kei, TO, why in the world did you have to drag me around in the cold for about 3 hours at the 3DS? D;
It sucks that they closed for earth hour too, I would've been happy with 24 donuts.

I hope To got home fine! Haha.
You could have left at any time! We left pretty much right after we finished at the second 3DS station.

edit: Oh yeah, !!! and FlameDragon25 ... pick your Face Boosters!
Not the best of days in the land of To as I go 5-6, and got mud all over my pants, and shoes. Going home I had to buy tokens because the station at Bloor didn't have a TTC worker for mah tickets...
red face booster plz
(Mar. 27, 2011  9:10 PM)!!! Wrote: red face booster plz

You open your booster and find...
[Image: bullface.png]
Bull!

I hope Kei doesn't mind me doing this.
that was fun, would have liked to have stayed until the end, but my toes and fingers were about ready to fall off.

I've got my bey back now, and a couple of my friends have shown an interest in the game as a hobby, so maybe I'll be able to get some practice in and figure out some new combination.

I'm trying to convince them to come to the AN tournament. Last year my friends who wanted to come all got drunk and hungover and missed it. These guys probably won't do that lol xP

edit: oh, and thanks for the DJ face booster, I'm happy to help out, usually you guys have it covered though Smile
(Mar. 28, 2011  9:40 PM)Minion Wrote: that was fun, would have liked to have stayed until the end, but my toes and fingers were about ready to fall off.

I've got my bey back now, and a couple of my friends have shown an interest in the game as a hobby, so maybe I'll be able to get some practice in and figure out some new combination.

mine were too but i stayed because i am a TRUE BLADER

Why not try buying some new Beyblades? I don't think you'll be so lucky this year like you were last year when you won. Tongue_out_wink
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:43 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, what did each of you use? I wish I could have stayed the entire time, I was just about to use my new combination too!

Just wonderin'? (top 3)
(Mar. 29, 2011  3:07 AM)Dan Wrote:
(Mar. 26, 2011  9:43 PM)Dan Wrote: Haha, what did each of you use? I wish I could have stayed the entire time, I was just about to use my new combination too!

Just wonderin'? (top 3)

My combos were not much different from what I used at Ignite Your Spirit!; just a few small variations here and there in different situations.
The battles from this tournament have been processed! Now for the credits ...

EDIT: Credits are done.