[Toronto, Ontario, 2/26/12] 29 DAYS - Location change!: HIGH PARK

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 29dayslogo.png]

STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

edit:
2/20/12: Location change! The tournament will now be hosted at High Park.

29 days in February ... 29 days until the Official World Championship in downtown Toronto! What a convenient date!. Anyways, if you're in the Toronto area, please join us at High Park on Sunday, February 26th at 12PM for 29 DAYS!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 on the day of the tournament if you plan on only attending 29 DAYS. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the left side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. We'll be playing on the side closest to those tennis courts.

If you have any questions about the location, please post them here.

Attendance List:
Kei
JesseObre
theunderdog
FlameDragon25
prounited
hyperaquario194
Pockyx3
SoulHero
DemonWarrior
beyblader999
MFB Mad Master
zodiac king
ThermalG
DreadSamuri

Possible Attendees:
Klaus
lord Wolfblade
Davidblader2004
Del
JonathanHoracio
asianboy101
shane1924
1234beyblade
capricorn7
CherryICG
Jere305
ACE of spades
andreblader
IceBag
BrawlLawl
jimmehhunh
Burningstrike33
firebird9
cyberblader123

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

wit let me get this straight sooooo the tournamint is outside ?
Ugh i cant go cause i have school Uncertain Anyways, is there anyway i could still get my hands on a Random Booster 9? The price seems cheaper then normal... and hyperaquario194 it should be outside because all the tournaments i've been to at Dufferin Grove Park have always been outside. Grin
put me on possible i broke my arm while snowboarding... =-(
Just as a warning, you guys might want to put on two pairs of socks just in case your socks get wet, even if they don't get wet; everybody who was at Frozen Hand knows how cold it was regardless!
Put me on possible for now. hope i can make it
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:46 PM)JesseObre Wrote: its ages 8-13 so i am 12 so i can go! But Cookies is too old so he can't but i am going. If u want im going to go to the tournament for dufferin mall Kei if u want to join me and see me pwn
Kei can we use takara's for the tournaments in toys r us because i checked the rules and it didn't say anything about not using takara's

Why not go to the one at Sherway Gardens? The Canadian "champion" is going to be there, so I'd imagine there might be more people there than at the one in Dufferin Mall.

And you won't be able to use TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades because you won't be allowed to use your own Beyblades ...

(Feb. 14, 2012  10:01 PM)hyperaquario194 Wrote: wit let me get this straight sooooo the tournamint is outside ?

Yup.

Also, if anyone has any sort of tarp they could bring (looking at you FlameDragon25), please bring it! I'd imagine that the ground will be wet. Let me know if you have any. If no one does, it might be a better idea to do this at High Park, but for now I'd like to keep it at Dufferin Grove.
Put me on attending.I haven't been to 1 in a while...
(Feb. 15, 2012  2:31 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  12:46 PM)JesseObre Wrote: its ages 8-13 so i am 12 so i can go! But Cookies is too old so he can't but i am going. If u want im going to go to the tournament for dufferin mall Kei if u want to join me and see me pwn
Kei can we use takara's for the tournaments in toys r us because i checked the rules and it didn't say anything about not using takara's

Why not go to the one at Sherway Gardens? The Canadian "champion" is going to be there, so I'd imagine there might be more people there than at the one in Dufferin Mall.

And you won't be able to use TAKARA-TOMY Beyblades because you won't be allowed to use your own Beyblades ...

(Feb. 14, 2012  10:01 PM)hyperaquario194 Wrote: wit let me get this straight sooooo the tournamint is outside ?

Yup.

Also, if anyone has any sort of tarp they could bring (looking at you FlameDragon25), please bring it! I'd imagine that the ground will be wet. Let me know if you have any. If no one does, it might be a better idea to do this at High Park, but for now I'd like to keep it at Dufferin Grove.

your not allowd to use ur own beys it doesn't say that in the rules
wait so im not alowed touse my own ate the dufferen grove touramint? im confused
For all the World Beyblade Organization tournaments, you can obviously use whatever you want as long as it is a legal combination. However, at most Toys "R" Us events, which have nothing to do with the World Beyblade Organization, you are usually given a random Beyblade by the employees there and you have to play with that.
(Feb. 15, 2012  3:21 PM)hyperaquario194 Wrote: wait so im not alowed touse my own ate the dufferen grove touramint? im confused
You can use you're own beyblade's at this tournament, you can't at the Toy's "R" Us Tournament.
Countless tournaments I have missed, five hundred dollars to yet put into my account, one hundred kilometers to Toronto, twenty-nine days in February, ten days to make a decision, two friends to trick into buying Beyblades, and hopefully one day before I figure out my work schedule... Put me down for possible xD
(Feb. 16, 2012  3:49 AM)CherryICG Wrote: Countless tournaments I have missed, five hundred dollars to yet put into my account, one hundred kilometers to Toronto, twenty-nine days in February, ten days to make a decision, two friends to trick into buying Beyblades, and hopefully one day before I figure out my work schedule... Put me down for possible xD

You had better come this time! You've missed out on so many tournaments. Unhappy
I have, and I am not proud of this. I will probably be working though, Tim Horton's is le beech. However, without it, I wouldn't be able to pay my way over there...
might go, got a tournament at my local toysrus on the 25th so i don't know if i'll go?
I would so be there if I could get a ride
is the toys r us tournamint for all toys r us"s
(Feb. 16, 2012  6:50 PM)Jere305 Wrote: might go, got a tournament at my local toysrus on the 25th so i don't know if i'll go?

Come to our tournament if you have to choose! You can't even use your own Beyblades at the Toys R Us tournaments.

(Feb. 16, 2012  9:22 PM)Shadow Wrote: I would so be there if I could get a ride

Find one!

(Feb. 16, 2012  10:13 PM)hyperaquario194 Wrote: is the toys r us tournamint for all toys r us"s

All of them across Canada, apparently. Check the TRU Canada Facebook page for more information.

Aaaand now I'll ask everyone to stop talking about those tournaments here. I don't want half the thread to turn into discussion about them rather than our tournament.
I will be a possible
What time?

Sorry I cant make it...
I have a ski race and im at the mountain at that time.I would love to tho!Grin
If I could I would.Don't worry,I'll show up one time,don't worry!Tongue_out_wink
Smile (:
Make sure you film this, i wanna see it Grin
I'm just in it for the prize's :3
I'm coming for sure! So excited, gonna be testing out some new combos <3
Put andreblader on possible
Are you selling anything?