[Toronto, Ontario, 11/13/11] THE FIFTH BEY

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: THEFIFTHBEYlogo-1.png]
STANDARD (MFB/BMF) FORMAT

As one thing comes to an end, another begins. Competition and camaraderie. Rotation and stillness. Light and darkness. Cowardice and courage. The Sun and the Moon. Warmness and Coolness. So hurry, before it gets cold! Wait ... too late for that. Anyways, please join us at Dufferin Grove Park on Sunday, November 13th, 2011 at 12PM for THE FIFTH BEY, which will likely be one of the final Toronto tournaments of the year!

Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $5 on the day of the tournament if you plan on only attending THE FIFTH BEY. Aside from competing for Faces, BeyPoints, and Credits, the prizes will of course be good!

If you're interested, please let us know here so we can start building an attendance list. Hope to see you there!

If you're taking the subway, get off at Dufferin Station and walk a block and a half south. Follow the path and you should find us. If you haven't attended one of our tournaments before and you're not exactly sure how to get there from Dufferin Station, please don't hesitate to post any questions you might have here! We don't want you to get lost!

Attendance List:
Kei
FlameDragon25
1234beyblade
Pockyx3
lord Wolfblade
Daegor42
majinshadow11
PHENOIX-FIRE231
Bey-Bro
jeeven56
~*Mystery Blader 1*~
~*Mystery Blader 2*~
beyblader999

Possible Attendees:
JesseObre
Dan
pyrus10000
bennunes217
faazil12345
Cookies^^
HaloBlader
Massacreblader
TwistedPrism
Kerbecs555
ZeoFlameByxis
capricorn7
-Jellylover-

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

What is up with that logo ?
More importantly, what's up with the name?
put me on possible I Got The Chicken Pox! Unhappy
all of my life is getting ruined because of me chicken pox! Im missing my volleyball tournament tomorow!
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:00 PM)Deikailo Wrote: More importantly, what's up with the name?

I may have some clues as to the origin of the name...

The Fifth Element - Bruce Willis will be blading
The Fifth Beatle - Pete Best will be blading
The Fifth Dimension - Bladers will battle to an endless loop of the song "Age of Aquarius"
The Fifth Amendment - Bladers will participate in a gruesome crime, but not be compelled to testify about it.
The Fifth Agreement - All bladers will be given a self-help book

Any of these close to the mark? Wink
So what's up with the locationTongue_out_wink, don't we usually have it at HP?
Well anyways add me in.
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:56 PM)JesseObre Wrote: put me on possible I Got The Chicken Pox! Unhappy

Get better soon!

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:37 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I may have some clues as to the origin of the name...

The Fifth Dimension - Bladers will battle to an endless loop of the song "Age of Aquarius"
The Fifth Amendment - Bladers will participate in a gruesome crime, but not be compelled to testify about it.

nope

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:46 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: So what's up with the locationTongue_out_wink, don't we usually have it at HP?
Well anyways add me in.

It's nice to switch it up every so often, haha.
(Nov. 07, 2011  3:47 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 07, 2011  2:56 PM)JesseObre Wrote: put me on possible I Got The Chicken Pox! Unhappy

Get better soon!

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:37 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: I may have some clues as to the origin of the name...

nope

(Nov. 07, 2011  3:46 PM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: So what's up with the locationTongue_out_wink, don't we usually have it at HP?
Well anyways add me in.

It's nice to switch it up every so often, haha.

thanks it has got better most of it is almost gone but i have 1 week left i guess hopefully it will leave around this week so i can have fun and see u guys and:
i owe flamedragon25 $1.50 from last week
The gazebo would not be as warm because it is shaded.

kei, what does the name mean?
put me as a Possible Attendees and is it in the main enterance because last time i got lost lol !
Is that logo Death Quetzalcoatl..? Gasp

I'll see if I can go to this!
no promises, though. Unhappy
I have school on Sunday Tired But luckily my house is right by Dufferin Grove Smile Im grateful to have a Big park rite near me Tongue_out I will be as late as last time though Tired But i'll bring my beys so i can free play Grin
Ahhh, I feel so honored that you have my name up there. Tongue_out. IMO the tourney should've been called "The Fifth and Forever Last Bey" lol thats just me. Good luck with this!
I'm there. Not too sure what the picture and title are supposed to mean though. franky, I don't mind having it near Dufferin actually, there's a food court and it's closer to finch. (:

I'll also be selling a NIB Scythe Kronos that I won last tournament as a bid, of course highest bidder will win. PM me to place a bid.

EDIT: Bid has been dropped, nobody bidded other than Billy with 2 cents which would've won. (LOL) I'll still bring it though for anybody who wants to buy straight up, as somebody who didn't PM me for stuff ends up buying in the end anyways.
Possible! Also, Kei, I'll bring the 2 dollars that I owe you from the last tournament. Also, Team Snooki is going to win this!
Damn it, I bet it will be super cold in december and their wont be a tourney...I live in freakin' ohio (Oak Harbor) Thats long freaking ways
Darn it. The tournaments are always on my own important dates. Next star audition, friends coming over. And why Sunday? Isn't it usually Saturday? Or are u mixing it up?
i will be late, but i should come.

(Nov. 08, 2011  1:43 AM)Cookies^^ Wrote: Possible! Also, Kei, I'll bring the 2 dollars that I owe you from the last tournament. Also, Team Snooki is going to win this!

i don't know the team captain of team snooki which is me might not be there remember guys so team snooki might have 2 go on without a captain and i will pick jellylover 2 be the captain for now
Put me down as a maybe. sure hope I can make it! [/size]
(Nov. 08, 2011  1:17 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: I'm there. Not too sure what the picture and title are supposed to mean though. franky, I don't mind having it near Dufferin actually, there's a food court and it's closer to finch. (:

I'll also be selling a NIB Scythe Kronos that I won last tournament as a bid, of course highest bidder will win. PM me to place a bid.

good thing it is at dufferin (if i go) i would always eat there with any of the other bladers and eat after the tourney for some fun
I never post as attending on these threads because it's generally a given that I'm coming.

Buuuuuuuuuut, this time I'm posting to say that a very special someone has been convinced to come.
-Gasp- Is it Brad? I know I'm not coming, but it would still be cool if it was true.

Either way, that does look like a Death Quetz, though I'm not sure about the name.