[Toronto, Ontario 10/31/2015]- 2spooky4beys!

on
Hosted by
  LMAO
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: 2spooky4beys.png][/align]
Saturday, October 31st, 1 PM
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Limited Format

It's our favourite time of the year, Halloween! It's been a while since we've had Limited format, hasn't it? Well it's time to play it now! You may have a few questions, such as 'Will there be candy?' 'Do I have to dress up?' 'Will Kei dress up as Blader DJ?', you'll find the answers to these questions if you come on down to the tournament! Assuming we have enough attendees, this will be an official WBO tournament, so make sure to get your Blader Passport for $18 if you haven't done so already! Or, simply pay $6 (per tournament) if you plan attending only 2spooky4beys!

Location: We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. In case you guys haven't been to our regular tournaments, here are some visual directions.

Directions:

Format: Limited Format

Tournament Time: Tournament will start at 1 PM, and will end at approximately 5 PM.

Prizes: Will be determined at the tournament Wink

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

If you have any questions please post below. We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive and healthy, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list.

Confirmed:

-Lameo (Loser)
-Whobert (1234beyblade)
-HeavenKerbecs (Sponge)
-MidnightLWBO (Matso)
-Kei X (Skeet)
-Moonheadeagle (Alex)
-Wallet Spider Web (Wally.web)
-Candy (Cadney)
-Landy (Lani)

Possible:

-Lamor (Hato)
-Fresh Classik (Amaterios)
-Bakunomics (Beyonomics)

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 30, 2015  1:43 AM)cadney Wrote: It looks like me and Lani will be making an appearance at this one! Would love to learn more about non-Burst Beyblade. Hope it won't be too cold! (But we'll be dressed up as bears, so... we'll be fine.)
AWYEAHHH.

I won't enter since I have no non-Burst Beyblades obviously, but i'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Hopefully we won't freeze!
Nice, have fun!
Nooooooooooooo, lamo put me on the cumfirmed list!!!

1. The tournament might be 3spooky5me
2. I have Saturday class that ends at like 11:00 or 12:00
3. I'm 2spooked that skeet will rek me
4. I cumpletely forgot MFB (I barely know burst XD)
5. I don't have a costume (2lame4lamo)

I'll see what I can do, maybe I can come after sat class, so I might make a 2spooky entrance with pynus at the same time as him. If I don't come, hope you guys have a 6spooky9Thyme! actually though Smile

Won't be able to come tomorrow, unfortunately. I have mountains of homework and on top of that, a poem to learn by Monday. I'm real sorry guys. I really do apologize. Unhappy

(Oct. 30, 2015  2:42 AM)Lani Wrote: AWYEAHHH.

I won't enter since I have no non-Burst Beyblades obviously, but i'm looking forward to seeing everyone! Hopefully we won't freeze!

Hey! Don't let that stop you. @[cadney] went 6-0 in her block at the last event even though she didn't have any Burst Beyblades at the time! I and everyone else would be happy to lend you one, I'm sure. Smile

(As long as you promise not to beat us all like cadney did)

(Oct. 31, 2015  3:06 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Won't be able to come tomorrow, unfortunately. I have mountains of homework and on top of that, a poem to learn by Monday. I'm real sorry guys. I really do apologize. Unhappy

get out
Hey, folks! It's me. Life has been hectic. I'll be in the area so may swing by if anyone wants to buy stuff. I got in a few more BB-10 during the summer and completely forgot. New.
Call or me because my data ran out. No PM.

647-242-1621

$45 B-09 x2
$65 BB-10 x3
$?? all Legends beys
$?? Legends Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus F: D
$?? Legends L-Drago Destructor F: S
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:10 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Hey, folks! It's me. Life has been hectic. I'll be in the area so may swing by if anyone wants to buy stuff. I got in a few more BB-10 during the summer and completely forgot. New.

647-242-1621

$45 B-09 x2
$65 BB-10 x3

Hey! We've all been wondering for the longest time where you've been, so it's good to hear from you! Smile
Thanks for wondering haha. Life was busy. IS busy. But since this time it's on a Saturday, I'm good = )

I also have a few sets of new Legends beys. unsure of the going rate for them though.
When will the tournament end??
@[Lani] and @[cadney] dont worry about no parts or launchers! I prepared enough parts and launchers for this tournament for the three of us to use Grin
Morning guys! Will be heading out at 11:15. Should be at High Park by around 12:00 or so. See you all in a bit!

OldSchool™ Wrote:Hey, folks! It's me. Life has been hectic.

Hey OldSchool, hope all has been doing well for you dude. Smile

JesseObre Wrote:When will the tournament end??

Assuming we'll be doing blocks, we should be done by the regular 4:00/4:30-ish.
(Oct. 31, 2015  8:10 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Hey, folks! It's me. Life has been hectic. I'll be in the area so may swing by if anyone wants to buy stuff. I got in a few more BB-10 during the summer and completely forgot. New.

647-242-1621

$45 B-09 x2
$65 BB-10 x3
$?? Legends beys
$?? Legends Hyperblade Cosmic Pegasus F: D
$?? Legends L-Drago Destructor F: S

Someone buy something! Else I wont show haha Joyful_3
Hi - I would like to be in the tournament today but it's my first one. What does Limited Format mean? It will be me and my brother. Stupid

Camaid
(Oct. 31, 2015  3:00 PM)Camaid Wrote: Hi - I would like to be in the tournament today but it's my first one. What does Limited Format mean? It will be me and my brother. Stupid

Camaid

Hello!

Welcome to the WBO! Smile

Basically its a format where certain parts aren't allowed to be used for tournament play, things like 4D wheels, Synchromes, Hell, Basalt, Libra, RDF, BD145 etc... aren't allowed to be used. Once you get to the tournament we can help you out on what's okay to use and what's not Smile

See you there! I'm heading out in an hour and a half, good luck to everyone today!
Limited Format is where we have a ban-list on dominant parts we have in Standard and Zero-G Format. This gives the old as well as overlooked parts a time to shine. The Ban-list consist of the following pieces.

If you have any other questions, definitely let us know! Looking forward to seeing you two today!
Anyone seen Amaterios? He still has my clear red H145. I want it back.
He might be coming today so u might see him
(Oct. 31, 2015  3:44 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Anyone seen Classik? He still has my clear red H145. I want it back.
Has he changed his username?

Yup, here is his profile:

http://worldbeyblade.org/User-Amaterios

He's a possible for this event, so you might be able to see him at this event.
Regardless if I show up, one of the regulars, please get it back for me.
I'm looking at you, Kei, LMAO, Jesse, Suntail.

I want that clear red back. It's my favourite track.

ps: I'm guessing no one wants a bb-10 or b-09?

pps: if you have not watched Speed Grapher, you should.
(Oct. 31, 2015  2:02 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: @[Lani] and @[cadney] dont worry about no parts or launchers! I prepared enough parts and launchers for this tournament for the three of us to use Grin

you're a gem
Good luck Everyone! I need to repair my broken Tigra before I compete! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Here are the results (don't expect the sad face before the winner, that's just to divide the bracket and the winner anyway)
In 4th place (drum role please.......): Kei
In 3rd place (drum role please.......): Mitsu
In 2nd place (drum role please......): 1234beyblade
And in 1st place (drum role please.......): pyrus10000
OMG FINALLY TEAM OSU TOP 3 HAPPENED!!!!
Congratulations Pyrus! And great job to Mitsu and 1234beyblade, too!

How was the tournament?
Any costumes? From what I heard some of you guys were dressing up in cosplay? My Tigra will be repaired eventually