[Toronto, Ontario, 10/18/15] ZANKYE 100K: Beyblade Burst Tournament & Celebration

on
Hosted by
  Kei
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Image: XpjOsYQ.png]
ZANKYE 100K
Beyblade Burst Tournament & Celebration

Sponsored by Zankye

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 18, 12PM
Side Event: 11:30AM + After Tournament
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

BURST FORMAT

In just four short years, Zankye has become one of Youtube's most popular channels for Beyblade. His dedication to producing new content, travelling across the globe to meet fellow Bladers, giving away hundreds of Beyblades to his fans, and affiliating with the WBO has helped to earn him a loyal following that will soon be reaching over 100,000 subscribers around the world!

World Bladers, join us on October 11th at High Park in Toronto, Ontario, Canada to celebrate this impressive milestone with Zankye himself! This will also likely be the first ever ranked Burst Format event, so the competition is sure to be fierce! And the prizes, sponsored by Zankye might just be even better.

Beyblade Burst Prizes: Sponsored by Zankye!
As a part of the celebrations, Zankye has graciously offered to donate several prizes for the winners of the event! Prizes include, but may not be limited to:

Tournament Prizes
  • WBBA Gold Light Launcher
  • WBBA Silver Light Launcher
  • WBBA Bronze Light Launcher
  • B-09 BeyStadium Standard Type x2
  • B-01 DX Starter Valkyrie Wing Accel
  • B-14 Starter Wyvern Armed Massive
  • B-07 Booster Kerbeus Wing Fusion
  • B-16 BeyLauncher
  • BB-28 Storm Pegasus 105RF
  • BB-30 Rock Leone 145WB
  • BB-59 Burn Fireblaze 135MS

In addition to this, there will of course also be Faces, Credits, and BeyPoints available at this event!

Side Event: Beyblade Burst vs. All Generations
There's more than one way to win! In addition to the tournament itself, we will also be hosting a special side event: Beyblade Burst vs. All Generations! How will it work?

1st Stage: vs. ~mystery Blader~ using Old Generations
The first stage of this side event will task Bladers with using a Beyblade Burst customization to defeat a ~mystery Beyblade~ wielded by ~mystery Blader~ from each previous generation of Beyblade: Plastics, HMS, and MFB. If the Blader can defeat all three Beyblades consecutively in single rounds, they move on to the second and final stage.

2nd Stage: vs. Zankye using Beyblade Burst
In the second stage, Bladers will be put up against Zankye wielding a Beyblade Burst customization. If the Blader who makes it this far can defeat Zankye in a best 3/5 BeyBattle, they will win a Beyblade Burst prize!

All battles will take place in the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.

Side Event Prizes
  • B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
  • B-11 Launcher Grip
  • B-12 Starter DeathSizer Oval Accel
  • B-16 BeyLauncher
  • BB-43 Lightning L Drago 100HF
  • BB-70 Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
  • BB-104 Twisted Tempo 145WD x2
  • BB-88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF

Participants Random Giveaway
It doesn't end there! All participants will also be entered into a draw for the following prizes. There will be four winners:
  • B-05 Booster Spriggan Heavy Defence
  • B-06 Booster Ragnaruk Central Accel

We'll be playing in the shelter where we usually play. If you're coming to High Park via the Bloor entrance, just follow that road down on the right side and you'll see the large building/shelter on the left hand side before you reach the tennis courts. If you have any questions about the location, please post here! This map has the area we'll be playing in roughly outlined:

Blader Passport or Entry Fee Required
As always, to participate in the tournament you must purchase a Blader Passport for $12 CDN, or alternatively, you can pay $6 CDN for a single tournament.

What is Beyblade Burst?
Beyblade Burst is the brand new, third generation of Beyblade by TAKARA-TOMY! It is set to launch in July 2015 in Japan. If you are not familiar with Beyblade Burst, please take a look at the Beywiki article covering it, the Bey News Thread, or the Beyblade General Forum.

Spread the Word!
Are you as excited about the event as we are?! If so, be sure to tell your friends about it! And if you haven't already, follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook, and subscribe to Zankye on Youtube!

[Image: twitteric.png] @worldbeyblade | [Image: facebookic.png] WorldBeybladeOrganization | Zankye

Spread the word!
#ZANKYE100K #WBO

Think you can make it? Post here!
If you think you'll be able to make it out to ZANKYE 100K, please post here and I will start building an attendance list!

Attendees:
Kei
originalzankye
LMAO
1234beyblade
U wot m8
Bey Brad
Wally.web
Hato
Doginmylense
Voldie
Mitsu
Suntailhawk
Wetsnot
Drysnot
BlasterJoker
BeybladeA135
beybladeO135
Beyonomics

Possible Attendees:
UltimateOrion
DJ ALPHA
BBunleashed101
JesseObre
Classik
pyrus10000
Kijiji blader #1
Kijiji blader #2
DUO URANUS 7
GODJESUS
BAWB18
xleone

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Side Event Start Time: 11:30AM

Hey everyone! We've decided that prior to the start of the tournament itself at 11:30AM we will be starting the side event, Beyblade Burst vs. All Generations! We will be giving away half of the prizes we have available during this period before the tournament, and then after the tournament we'll play again to give away the rest!

So, get there early if you want to have a chance at getting first pick from the prizes available! You can find the complete details for the side event below:

Kei Wrote:Side Event: Beyblade Burst vs. All Generations
There's more than one way to win! In addition to the tournament itself, we will also be hosting a special side event: Beyblade Burst vs. All Generations! How will it work?

1st Stage: vs. ~mystery Blader~ using Old Generations
The first stage of this side event will task Bladers with using a Beyblade Burst customization to defeat a ~mystery Beyblade~ wielded by ~mystery Blader~ from each previous generation of Beyblade: Plastics, HMS, and MFB. If the Blader can defeat all three Beyblades consecutively in single rounds, they move on to the second and final stage.

2nd Stage: vs. Zankye using Beyblade Burst
In the second stage, Bladers will be put up against Zankye wielding a Beyblade Burst customization. If the Blader who makes it this far can defeat Zankye in a best 3/5 BeyBattle, they will win a Beyblade Burst prize!

All battles will take place in the Burst BeyStadium Standard Type.

Side Event Prizes
  • B-03 Starter Ragnaruk Heavy Survive
  • B-11 Launcher Grip
  • B-12 Starter DeathSizer Oval Accel
  • B-16 BeyLauncher
  • BB-43 Lightning L Drago 100HF
  • BB-104 Twisted Tempo 145WD x2

(Oct. 14, 2015  11:24 PM)BeybladeA135 Wrote: Hello, I am a newcomer ! Please include me (BeybladeA135) in the battle this Sunday. Thanks.

(Oct. 14, 2015  11:27 PM)beybladeO135 Wrote: My son BeybladeA135 has just signed up for this event. Is there an age limit who can join ? If not, I would like to join the tournament too. I am BeybladeO135. Thanks Grin

Looking forward to seeing both of you! Smile
Just had some fun coming up with the ~mystery Beyblades~ to be used by the ~mystery Blader~ for the 1st Stage of the side event ... as you might suspect, the hardest one to figure out was MFB haha.
Light Wheels! Light Wheels! Light Wheels!
Tournament is 2 days away! Good luck to everyone, make sure to dress warm as well since it'll only be 7 Degrees!
Please mark me as confirmed, thank you.

Oh I almost forgot,
LET'S GO BLUE JAYS
(Sorry couldn't resist aha)
(Oct. 16, 2015  2:59 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Light Wheels! Light Wheels! Light Wheels!

i don't know what you're talking about

(Oct. 16, 2015  11:19 PM)Beyonomics Wrote: Please mark me as confirmed, thank you.

Oh I almost forgot,
LET'S GO BLUE JAYS
(Sorry couldn't resist aha)

Awesome! Smile

Waiting for the inevitable grip-flip at the event this weekend.
(Oct. 17, 2015  1:50 AM)Kei Wrote: Waiting for the inevitable grip-flip at the event this weekend.

Lmao too funny! My buddies and I had a good laugh at thisXD If I actually manage to beat someone I just might do it aha.

We really need to photoshop a grip on that infamous flip shot though lol
That is the best thing I've ever seen.

Caption: When you come back from 0-2 and win the match against Kei.
When does the main event start?
(Oct. 17, 2015  5:59 PM)Amaterios Wrote: When does the main event start?

If you're going to play in the tournament, be at High Park by 12PM, as it states in the OP.
If I do end up coming I'll be there around 11:00 Wink
I'm going to be there really early so I can get some stuff

Really looking forward to tomorrow! Excited to see you all again!
Just leaving now, should see you guys at about 12! See you soon!

I've been crazy busy today but just wanted to verify I WILL see you all tomorrow! I didn't have any time to play today so hoping to get some practice in tomorrow morning!
Really looking forward to this! Smile Better get my combos ready and head off to bed soon.

I met up with a WBO member last week and sold a couple things, so here's an updated sale list:

(Oct. 06, 2015  4:10 AM)Kei Wrote:

Kei's Items For Sale at Zankye 100K
Sales are First Come, First Served

[Image: HTZpZ10.jpg]

[Image: WG4VxOX.jpg]
  • B-14 Wyvern Armed Massive Starter x2 - $33 each ($29 without BeyCode)
  • B-15 Random Booster Vol.1 Trident Heavy Claw x19 - $23 each ($20 without BeyCode)
  • B-16 BeyLauncher RED x1 - $18 each ($15 without BeyCode)

That's right! I will give you a discount if you let me keep the BeyCode from the item you purchase. Smile
Yo Scott, I can bring mats this time around if you'd like. Smile
I'm going to bring a tarp, but please do bring those too.

Also, everyone, please bring your Burst BeyStadium Standard Type if you have one! Thanks!
Can't wait to see you guys there today! Good luck to all who are participating in the tournament!
Good luck everybody! Have a great time. Grin
ughhhhh, i so regret pulling an all nighter

But really looking forward to seeing you guys today! I should be at High Park by around 11:00. Smile
Ill see u guys there by 11 the latest
Confirm @[Spinster]!
I have already claimed the spot cause i'm already here