[Toronto, Ontario, 10/12/14] Midnight's Birthday Bash and Gotta Revive the Sway

on
Hosted by
  Mitsu
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

[Toronto, Ontario, 10/12/14]
------------------------------------------------------------
Midnight's Birthday Bash and Gotta Revive the Sway

Who's ready for some more tournaments for Toronto? Just because both B.O.D has passed and the year has almost came to the end, our bey-spirit still never dies out, no matter what! That in mind, we're back with two more events, Midnight's Birthday Bash, a Limited Format event, and Gotta Revive the Sway, a Zero-G Format event, as we've been lacking in Zero-G events in Toronto this year. That in mind, lets get on to the details!:

Sunday, October 12th, 12:00PM and 3:00PM
--------------------------------------------
High Park - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Both Limited and Zero-G Format

Formats: We'll be playing in both a Limited and Zero-G Format, hopefully both being in a Block Round Robin.

Prizes: Midnight's Birthday Bash prizes will consist of Bandit Genbu F230TB, Ronin Dragoon LW160BSF and Theif Zirago WA130HF. The winner gets first choice, second gets the following, while third takes what's remaining, too. As for Gotta Revive the Sway, that will be up to the top three asking Kei what they'd like to receive.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, however, if an extra five is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that, guys?

Tournament Times: Registration for Midnight's Birthday Bash will begin at 12:00, however, try to be at the shelter where we regularly play by 11:30, if you'd want to battle throughout free play. Gotta Revive the Sway will begin at 3:00, possibly even earlier depending on how long the first event is, as well.

Limited Format Ban List: This format bans certain parts for this format's official tournament play, that consist of as follows: Metal Wheel-wise, all 4D wheels (with an exception of both Jade and Omega), Basalt and Hell, track-wise, SA165, BD145, E230, and SP230, and bottom-wise, both RS and RDF. Anything not among this list shall be considered allowed or legal for official Limited Format tournament play.

Confirmed Judges: As of now, we have four confirmed judges for both events. These will be the members that will be judging your matches, making sure battles go smoothly. They will consist of as follows: Midnight, Kei, LMAO, and The Sponge. We'll most likely get more, like JesseObre and Pockyx3, for say, though these are the ones that have gathered as of now.

Side Note: We'd advise users to please, please look after your stuff. While yes this is a Beyblade tournament and we're not suggesting that any of us would attempt to take each other's stuff it is still happening at a public venue where other people (who may not be so friendly) are going to be present as well. Of course, if you see a personal belonging lying around bring it up any of the judges so we can return it to the right person. Your co-operation is appreciated!

All questions for this tournament may be asked in this thread.

We're keeping Toronto's bey-spirit alive, your support thus far is appreciated! Let's keep this up, guys! If you wish to attend please post below, I'll start gathering an attendance list: (Click to View)

I'm hoping to see you all there the day of, everyone! Have a blast, and until then, keep on Blading!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Oct. 16, 2014  2:49 AM)Midnight` Wrote: By the way, I should try my best to at least send in one of the events tomorrow. Hopefully, Toronto will be up to date on tournament processing soon enough, so get to it, Scott!

Jesse James Meowth Wrote:Sorry guys wasn't able to come

It sucks that you weren't able to make it, along with David. Definitely try to make it out on the 2nd, though!

I just processed End of an Era! Working on BEYBLADE NEVER STOPS right now.

David apparently thought the tournament was on Monday or something lol. I assumed he just wasn't coming, but I should have called him. Unhappy
Thanks SCCCOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!
YA YE!!!!!!!!!!!! AW!!!!!!!!
Now let's see, what my new rank is???Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3Joyful_3
Yay! Newly processed beybattles! whooot!
I'm liking my rank now. Much better than the 1050 I was before lol
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:21 PM)JamieBerardi Wrote: I will be there for both! Wink
The tournament was last sunday
(Oct. 17, 2014  7:21 PM)JamieBerardi Wrote: I will be there for both!

As these tournaments have past, unfortunately, definitely try to make it to our event on the 2nd, it'd be an absolute honor for you to come. The thread should most likely be posted soon, as well. Smile

By the way, congratulations on your higher ranks, OldSchool and Ultimate Blaze! You're definitely amazing members, that's for sure! However, as it is not relating to either one of last Sunday's tournament, please try not to post here, as the WBO Organized Play Random Thoughts thread would be most fitting.
ALright, i understand midnight! that totally makes since, but the reason i posted was because of the news scott posted in the thread, that's all!
Results for both tournaments have just been sent in! Hopefully we should have them processed soon! Smile