Tornado Stallers

TORNADO STALLERS

Definition and Short Description

A Tornado Staller is a balance type customization that is used to stay at the Tornado Ridge (the perimeter that circles the stadium's main playing area), so as to outspin certain opponents, or to keep from having contact with them, or even to destabilize. A Tornado Staller mixes with the elements of stamina types and attack types. A Tornado Staller's setup consists of a certain stamina setup, though the bottom being aggressive. While the bottom does indeed has to have an aggressive movement pattern, not any attack-based bottoms can be used. The bottom mainly has to have enough stamina in order to be able to stay away for the middle of the stadium for a long period of time, while having the regular circular spin pattern. The metal wheel and the clear wheel has to have an acceptable/exceptional amount of stamina in order to keep the bey as close to the Tornado Ridge as long as possible, in the hopes of being able to outspin the opponent or to have as little contact as possible.
Good job, but u said tornado staller can't have high tracks, but f230 is excellent for tornado stall , but overall it is well written and just needs a few changes
(Oct. 26, 2013  12:24 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Good job, but u said tornado staller can't have high tracks, but f230 is excellent for tornado stall , but overall it is well written and just needs a few changes

Thanks, I have been thinking about this one for a while.
I will make the changes
Um. What? Confused

What exactly is the purpose of this? This looks more like a Beywiki article than anything else.

Recoil is NEVER a good thing. Unless you're trying to lose, then recoil is always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always... etc. BAD.

There is absolutely no advantage to recoil. ZIP, NADA, ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Traction is the result of friction. Traction is not the opposite of friction. In fact, they are essentially identical.

Speed is not essential to a tornado staller. Most bottoms with high endurance will have high-ish speed, but it doesn't actually factor to their purpose, since they aren't even supposed to make contact anyway.

Bottoms do not have LAD. They have "Precession."

Balro Balro W145WSF isn't exactly a tornado staller. It can work like that, but The point is to go for the KO, and then break into a stall to try and out-last the opponent if you can't knock them out.
Yeah, shouldn't balro balro be replaced with duo cancer f230cf/gcf?
I agree, you should have added the F230CF combo and a combo that uses SA165 in a tornado staller, because according to your article, they can be used for tornado stalling. However, I know your a relatively new member, so take advice from other members who post here and improve your article! Smile
I hope after this is article is finalized it will be bey wiki approved.
I've noticed Girago Genbull SA165HF is a good T staller.
It's not relevant and defenitely shouldnt be included if you don't have tests to support your claims also if it hasn't been used in tournamnets it's also of no use.
Besides, HF is outclassed by MF, but nice try. Wink
A t-staller doesn't need spin steal, recoil or smash, phantom is awesome for t stall and it doesn't have much recoil, no spin steal and not much smash
Phantom has more recoil than any wheel in the entire competitive meta. Confused
Just cause it has the most in the competitive meta game doesn't mean it has a large amount
He means that out of all competetive parts, Phantom has the most recoil.
This thread is mainly in here because it's for bladers that wish to get more depth with Tornado Stalling.
If anything I'm just not aware... but when did Flash and Balro Balro become (a) wheel(s) for Tornado Stallers? Tongue_out
(Oct. 28, 2013  9:08 PM)Leone19 Wrote: If anything I'm just not aware... but when did Flash and Balro Balro become (a) wheel(s) for Tornado Stallers? Tongue_out

Flash is able to destabilize pretty well cuz of it's smash, and Balro Balro also have smash, as well as decent stamina.
What about GF, D125, S130 ? etc.

Since when was Death any good for Tornado Stalling? Do you mean Duo? Since Duo F230GCF is better than Death F230GCF.

I like the effort that you put in to this thread, good job!
It's seem like good effort, but what's the point of the thread? Beywiki seems so much more better suited for something like this so I bet the Beywiki project forum would be a better choice.
I do not believe theblackdragon is saying that Phantom has a high amount of recoil by any means, as it clearly does not. He means exactly what his post says, which is that it has more recoil than the other top tier metal wheels currently.

I really do not recall hearing or seeing anything about Death being useful for Tornado Stallers, but I may have missed it, if I did, please post a link.

There are quite a few other tracks that should be listed, which a handful of have been mentioned in previous posts.

This is probably better off being re-drafted more in the format of a BeyWiki article as there are already other threads for the discussion of Tornado Stallers.
(Oct. 29, 2013  3:55 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I do not believe theblackdragon is saying that Phantom has a high amount of recoil by any means, as it clearly does not. He means exactly what his post says, which is that it has more recoil than the other top tier metal wheels currently.

I really do not recall hearing or seeing anything about Death being useful for Tornado Stallers, but I may have missed it, if I did, please post a link.

There are quite a few other tracks that should be listed, which a handful of have been mentioned in previous posts.

This is probably better off being re-drafted more in the format of a BeyWiki article as there are already other threads for the discussion of Tornado Stallers.
yes he missed s130, gb145 and ch120
(Oct. 29, 2013  1:56 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2013  3:55 AM)Kai Hiwatari Wrote: I do not believe theblackdragon is saying that Phantom has a high amount of recoil by any means, as it clearly does not. He means exactly what his post says, which is that it has more recoil than the other top tier metal wheels currently.

yes he missed s130, gb145 and ch120

S130, GB145, and CH120 aren't exactly the best picks for Tornado Stallers
Hey, does the phantom wheel have to be in attack mode?
(Oct. 26, 2013  12:58 AM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Um. What? Confused

What exactly is the purpose of this? This looks more like a Beywiki article than anything else.

Recoil is NEVER a good thing. Unless you're trying to lose, then recoil is always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always, always... etc. BAD.

There is absolutely no advantage to recoil. ZIP, NADA, ABSOLUTELY ZERO.

Traction is the result of friction. Traction is not the opposite of friction. In fact, they are essentially identical.

Speed is not essential to a tornado staller. Most bottoms with high endurance will have high-ish speed, but it doesn't actually factor to their purpose, since they aren't even supposed to make contact anyway.

Bottoms do not have LAD. They have "Precession."

Balro Balro W145WSF isn't exactly a tornado staller. It can work like that, but The point is to go for the KO, and then break into a stall to try and out-last the opponent if you can't knock them out.

This, but also I want to compliment your article man! Just needs some revisions but yeah, traction results from friction, it's how well it grips. Also GF is super fast but not much stamina (and it's a pain to try and use)
I will try to make the corrections and fixes later, because right now I don't have the time.

(Dec. 19, 2013  10:35 PM)Pegasus of NJ Wrote: Hey, does the phantom wheel have to be in attack mode?

Yes, it works best that way.
All of this stuff are just standered Information and such. And we all know what a tornado stallers do now of days.