Top 5 Best GT Beys (in the anime, not IRL)

(Apr. 08, 2020  2:31 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 07, 2020  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 5. Bushin Ashura
4. Venom/Erase Diabolos
3. Zwei Longinus
2. Master Dragon
Honorable Mentions:
- Imperial Dragon
- Grand Dragon
- Union Achilles
- Slash Valkyrie
- Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Diabolos
Lol if master Diabolos> Master Dragon. What would the point of that be. And what would the point of having drum the main character. You’d think a Beyblade fusion would be stronger than singular but nooo clearly master Diabolos belongs their. And venom and erase shouldn’t be there, instead it should be
5. Bunshin Ashura
4. Master Diabolos
3. Imperial Dragon
2. Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Dragon

Im a Delta fanboy and his bey in the anime is my favorite, we all have different opinions and your opinion isnt mine ~ DeltaZakuro, 2020
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:31 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Lol if master Diabolos> Master Dragon. What would the point of that be. And what would the point of having drum the main character. You’d think a Beyblade fusion would be stronger than singular but nooo clearly master Diabolos belongs their. And venom and erase shouldn’t be there, instead it should be
5. Bunshin Ashura
4. Master Diabolos
3. Imperial Dragon
2. Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Dragon

Im a Delta fanboy and his bey in the anime is my favorite, we all have different opinions and your opinion isnt mine ~ DeltaZakuro, 2020

I’m a delta fan too, but it seems impossible to have master Diabolos over Big Bang genesis. I mean I’m fine with you ranking it over imperial, that’s how it is in real lie too(lol) but I don’t think it can by its own yet
Here is My Ranking:
5. Union Achilles - Really Liked Union Achilles in The Anime with The Base's Speed and Power Modes and Was Cool That The Disc Had a Balance and Attack Mode and Glad to See Xtend+ Being Reused, But in Real Life, I Wish It Was a Dash Version Since It Was Used for Z Achilles But Yet Again, Some People Might Not Have Gotten The Long Bey Launcher Set with The Xtend+ Chip.
4. Master Diabolos - Really Cool in The Anime and Was Awesome to See the Dual Spin Feature, Though Sadly No Bullet.
3. Heaven Pegasus - I Know It Was Kind of Weak in Real Life, But I Really Liked It with The Lock Reverse Gimmick.
2. Big Bang Genesis - Really Cool That It Had the Infinite Lock Gimmick, and Liked It Better Than Regalia Genesis Because It Had the Big Bang Armor.
1. Imperial/Master Dragon - Imperial Dragon Was Awesome With The Layer Base Changing the More It is Used and Had the Ignition' Tip Which Was Really Cool. Master Dragon Was Really Cool and Also Had Rainbow Turbo Which Was Awesome!
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No, not even. Wizard and Venom are fodder now.
Look at my list. You list doesn’t even makes any sense. Where’s imperial dragon? Achilles should At Least be 5. Where’s Master Dragon? Genesis should be second.
the problem with union is yes it is pretty strong in the anime, but Aiga unfortunately gives it an unbelievable power level. however ace did burst it, and with ace's track record of beating zwei, which was supposed to be a top tier bey in the context of the anime, ace and union could technically clash for a spot(in place of wizard, since he pretty much only beat "fodder beys). master dragon for some people could be considered (not a canon bey) cause its a combo rather than a anime stock, but I see how it can and can not be considered a "main bey". venom was rly strong until when drum and delta evolved, then it  got even stronger. as for imperial in the context of the anime it is top tier and deserves a spot on the list, the genesis at 1# makes sense. I mean, big bang lost like twice, and won a lot more.

Man, I think you misunderstood my point here. It's people opinion here doesn't matter they are right or wrong. The beys are meant to be how much you like them and NOT by how good they are in the anime. I apologize for NOT clarifying this in the first place.

(Apr. 08, 2020  2:39 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  2:36 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Im a Delta fanboy and his bey in the anime is my favorite, we all have different opinions and your opinion isnt mine ~ DeltaZakuro, 2020

I’m a delta fan too, but it seems impossible to have master Diabolos over Big Bang genesis. I mean I’m fine with you ranking it over imperial, that’s how it is in real lie too(lol) but I don’t think it can by its own yet

I mean aesthetically, I'm going for Big bang right here as a Delta fan here as well. Master Diabolos was too much similar to Spriggan, Hyperion and many Gold and Red themed beys. And yeah Master Left spin is just better than Imperial irl as well and in the anime. I don't like Imperial in general if I'm being honest it looks very beefed up and bulky and so much going on with the colors. White, Blue, Red, and Gold, Silver hard to count xD. Performance wise, I'm going for Diabolos 100% the stock combo for Big Bang is trash compared to Master no matter how fast the generate goes. I mean it is the person's opinion. I did like master dragon but I prefered Big bang over for some reason, I don't know I just like the colors over Master.
5. Master Diabolos
4. Union Achilles
3. Dread Bahamut
2. Regalia Genesis
1. Imperial Dragon
5.big bang genesis
4.prime apocylpse
3.master diablos
2.imperial dragon
1.master dragon

5.heaven pegasus
4.union achilles
3.venom/erase diabalos
2.prime apocalypse
1.imperial dragon
1. Bushin Ashura (it literally bursted to everyone therefore making it top tier)
2. Wizard Fafnir (no character development whatsoever and also loses to everyone)
3. Prime Apocalypse (lost to everyone after it’s big arc)
4. Dread Bahamut (also another beyblade that got slapped around)
5. Lord Spriggan (now before you say that it wasn’t in the anime here is my theory. Lord Spriggan was broken on episode 0 of beyblade burst GT)
(Jun. 22, 2020  5:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. Bushin Ashura (it literally bursted to everyone therefore making it top tier)
2. Wizard Fafnir  (no character development whatsoever and also loses to everyone)

Nice sarcasm but I will like to add Dread Bahamut (giving it some injustice since it only fought Drum and Delta in the anime), and Joker since it is pretty overwhelmed with its attack power IRL but it just got annihilated by an amateur blader who doesn't even know how to blade. (Insert Plot Armor be like:)
(Jun. 22, 2020  7:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  5:08 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: 1. Bushin Ashura (it literally bursted to everyone therefore making it top tier)
2. Wizard Fafnir  (no character development whatsoever and also loses to everyone)

Nice sarcasm but I will like to add Dread Bahamut (giving it some injustice since it only fought Drum and Delta in the anime), and Joker since it is pretty overwhelmed with its attack power IRL but it just got annihilated by an amateur blader who doesn't even know how to blade. (Insert Plot Armor be like:)

I just updated my list enjoy Smile
(Jun. 23, 2020  4:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2020  7:02 AM)Legend Red Eye Wrote: Nice sarcasm but I will like to add Dread Bahamut (giving it some injustice since it only fought Drum and Delta in the anime), and Joker since it is pretty overwhelmed with its attack power IRL but it just got annihilated by an amateur blader who doesn't even know how to blade. (Insert Plot Armor be like:)

I just updated my list enjoy Smile

Dead Bahamut?
(Jun. 23, 2020  4:05 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2020  4:02 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I just updated my list enjoy Smile

Dead Bahamut?

Oh sorry my bad I keep on confusing titles and names of the Hasbro and Takara Tomy I will change that.
1. Judgement Joker: I dunno, maybe it's cuz of Joe's personality, but he had some of the most entertaining battles in the first quarter of the show. The Judgement was just a cool double edged sword, Joker Flush was a cool ultimate finisher, Joker could switch modes on the fly, and it felt like a fun attack and stamina hybrid.

2. Bushin Ashura: Thanks to following zankye and illnuc, my knowledge of competitive real life beyblade has risen from 0% to 5% so I know how bad Ashura is. But in show, Amane really showed how much potential it has: a special move that works as a high speed counter, a wall of attacks that even gave base Achilles trouble to break through, and a special move that can parry and DEFLECT other beys into either the stadium ground/air/stadium wall. Really the only problem was that Amane needed the power boost to make these work since he had the fundamentals down, but when Ashura was at its best, it was so much fun to watch.

3. Heaven Pegasus: Time to Return to Harmony, Heaven Thunder's! But nah, it was a cool bey. Being able to heal itself and set the Burst stoppers back as long as it didn't sustain too much damage, a counter from an attacks, and a hard hitting special move in Heaven's Thunder was a really cool combination. I really wish Pot got Gold Turbo because like Amane, I could see this being used to even further potential.

4. Grand Dragon: Grand Beat. That is all.

5. Dread Bahamut: Blind really pushed Bahamut's to its limits. At first I thought it was pretty lame, but Blind kept never giving up. Dread Break, Dread, Vertical, Dread GRYO, he mastered Dark Turbo, it just really impressed me.
5.Heaven Pegasus
4.Master Diabalos
3.Union Achilles
2.Apocalypse
1.Imperial Dragon
Was watching GT last night. I believe it would be something like
5. Union
4. Apocalypse( Union and apocalypse can be switched around, power scaling in gt is weird)
3. Diabolos
2. Dragon
1. Genesis
I rank genesis as 1 because with imperial drum couldn’t win, he needed the rainbow turbo, and the master base.
5. Union Achilles (Very strong bey, the only reason Arthur won, was for his character development. To be realistic, Aiga would of easily beat him)
4. Master Diabolos (Sad to be so low, but I rank Diabolos on 4th place because he didnt battle arthur in ep 50)
3. Imperial Dragon (Imperial Dragon was a huge upgrade to Ace, and Drum mastered it very quickly)
2. Big Bang Genesis (Very good moves, hard to burst)
1. Regalia Genesis (Big Bang Armor on Regalia would be much better, I always saw Big Bang Genesis as a downgrade to Regalia)
In the anime, Big Bang > Regalia