Top 5 Best GT Beys (in the anime, not IRL)

Post your opinions below! 

5. Venom Diabolos - I love the way the bey performs and I prefer it over Erase like many. I don't understand why Delta kept using Erase, but Venom got neglected. I wished we could have gotten a Dark Turbo on Venom/Erase Diabolos when Delta was "possessed" and hunting for opponents. The Mini bullet bey is very cool in the anime, and has 

4. Union Achilles - I just loved Achilles in GT especially the avatar looks very good, one of my fav avatars for sure. The bey was supposedly average in terms of importance in the anime, and may not be the best bey competitively but I have a sweet spot for Achilles hence pfp.

3. Dread Bahamut - Dread Gyro was one crazy move, plus Dark Turbo on Bahamut on top fitted extremely well in that one final episode for Bahamut. (I believe this is the end for Bahamut line.) The bey looks very cool with the Dark Turbo that just has to be mentioned. Personally, it looks even better than Prime Apocalypse (Dark turbo ver). 

2. Master Dragon - I like the part where Master Dragon uses Rainbow Turbo, I used to not like it when it was announced and I thought it would look wacky. When I look at it now, it grows on me and I'm actually a fan of it. The way Dragon, Diabolos, and Ashura are their for the avatar is just very cool and unique. Better than when Sisco used Vortex frame on Satan and both Valkyrie and Satan fused powers for sure Master Dragon beats that. 

1. Big Bang Genesis - I love the way how the bey looks and personally Genesis is one of my favorite lines in GT mainly because it introduced those cool electric drivers that was a game changer in the anime. The superior turbo on it looks alright it changes every dark color it had, personally I would have preferred Dark Turbo on genesis since Gwyn has gone evil. But I'd see why it can't have Dark Turbo. Gwyn's moves are typical, but Big Bang Pulse is just one heck of a defense moves that's just impossible to break if used multiple times.
5. Heaven Pegasus- I like how it uses the lock to not burst and it has a ton of stamina. And Lock Reverse is an awesome move for a stamina type for Pegasus. So is Heavens Thunder. It shows just how much attack power a stamina type has.

4. Erase Diabolos- I like how the extra mini tip comes out and how it attacks dealing even more damage to the opposing bey. Bullet Impact is my favorite move because it pushes the bey back. Too bad it got destroyed by Apocalypse.

3. Imperial/Master Dragon- I like how the Ignition driver moves left and right and how it can ''awaken'' by the opponent pushing the rubber blades back. And Master Dragon doing Rainbow Turbo is no easy task. #KICKGWYNSA**.

2. Bigbang Genesis- The most unique and amazing part about this bey is the Bigbang armor. This bey is 99.9% impossible to burst with its Hybrid tip for speed and spin, and it's defensive layer. This bey packs a punch and it's a challenge for most beys to beat. And Gwyn beating Delta and Drum in the 2v2 shows just how much that Genesis is a beat.

1. Master Diabolos- My favorite bey in the anime. Master Diabolos beating Apocalypse, Dragon, Ashura, Bahamut, Fafnir, Pegasus, maybe was going to beat Achilles, and almost beating Genesis just shows that he is a god at blading. My favorite move is Master Upper because it can literally one shot any bey.
(sry no reason to lazy)

5.Union Achilles
4.Imperial Dragon
3.Master Diabolos
4.Big Bang Genesis
1.Master Dragon
5 - Prime Apocalypse: It is the first bey in anime that have Infinite Lock System, and defeat Aiga with absolute advantage. It should be more powerful with the Bigbang Armor.
4 - Regalia Genesis: This Bey has both Infinite Lock System and electric Driver, and it defeat Drum easily when he had just defeat Arthur, and it had never lose in any round.
3 - Master Diabolos: No specific reason.
2 - Imperial Dragon: No specific reason.
1 - Bigbang Genesis: It can almost get a draw even facing to Drum and Delta at the same time, and maybe the only Bey can defeat it is Master Dragon.
0 - Master Dragon (Maybe): The final measure that Drum can use to defeat Gywn.
Mine
5.) venom/Erase Diabolos, despite for gimmick being absent in the layer the driver tho makes its intresting in battles such as when delta fought against blint an uses the shining cross.
4.)Prime apocalypse, the first person who embarrassed aiga title with ease
3.)Master Diabolos, amazing moved pulled by this demon thingyy or whatever it is
2.)BigBang Genesis, by the power of math you can bend reality jokes aside this bey in the anime is pretty solid never lost at this point and UseS tHe SupIrioR Bing BAng
1.)Imperial/master Dragon, i likes how drum creates this bey and doesn't know the fullest potential its like dragon was the one who made his own but aside from that i likes how ignition woks in the anime
Well. Would maybe put valkyrie. But can’t rank valt cause he only had 1 battle
5. Union Achilles (Made Aiga Fodder This Season, which makes me sad)
4. Master Diabolos
3. Imperial Dragon
2. Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Dragon.
Really hoped to see valt and Aiga shine this season but nah, that’s not happening. Maybe in super king
5 wizard fafnir
4 venom diabolos
3 prime apocalypse
2 master diabolos
1bigbang genesis
#5 Prime Apocalypse
#4 Union Achillies
#3 Master Diabolos
#2 Big Bang Genisis
#1 Imperial/Master Dragon
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:17 AM)Breakerz Wrote: 5 wizard fafnir
4 venom diabolos
3 prime apocalypse
2 master diabolos
1bigbang genesis

No, not even. Wizard and Venom are fodder now.
Look at my list. You list doesn’t even makes any sense. Where’s imperial dragon? Achilles should Atlesst be 5. Where’s Master Dragon? Genesis should be second.
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote:
(Mar. 31, 2020  3:17 AM)Breakerz Wrote: 5 wizard fafnir
4 venom diabolos
3 prime apocalypse
2 master diabolos
1bigbang genesis

No, not even. Wizard and Venom are fodder now.
Look at my list. You list doesn’t even makes any sense. Where’s imperial dragon? Achilles should At Least be 5. Where’s Master Dragon? Genesis should be second.
the problem with union is yes it is pretty strong in the anime, but Aiga unfortunately gives it an unbelievable power level. however ace did burst it, and with ace's track record of beating zwei, which was supposed to be a top tier bey in the context of the anime, ace and union could technically clash for a spot(in place of wizard, since he pretty much only beat "fodder beys). master dragon for some people could be considered (not a canon bey) cause its a combo rather than a anime stock, but I see how it can and can not be considered a "main bey". venom was rly strong until when drum and delta evolved, then it  got even stronger. as for imperial in the context of the anime it is top tier and deserves a spot on the list, the genesis at 1# makes sense. I mean, big bang lost like twice, and won a lot more.
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:08 PM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  10:58 PM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: No, not even. Wizard and Venom are fodder now.
Look at my list. You list doesn’t even makes any sense. Where’s imperial dragon? Achilles should At Least be 5. Where’s Master Dragon? Genesis should be second.
the problem with union is yes it is pretty strong in the anime, but Aiga unfortunately gives it an unbelievable power level. however ace did burst it, and with ace's track record of beating zwei, which was supposed to be a top tier bey in the context of the anime, ace and union could technically clash for a spot(in place of wizard, since he pretty much only beat "fodder beys). master dragon for some people could be considered (not a canon bey) cause its a combo rather than a anime stock, but I see how it can and can not be considered a "main bey". venom was rly strong until when drum and delta evolved, then it  got even stronger. as for imperial in the context of the anime it is top tier and deserves a spot on the list, the genesis at 1# makes sense. I mean, big bang lost like twice, and won a lot more.
I believe rock dragon was the one that beat Longinus, if you think about it ace was really the weakest base to be honest the only notable thing it did was burst Achilles.
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:08 PM)snoc Wrote: the problem with union is yes it is pretty strong in the anime, but Aiga unfortunately gives it an unbelievable power level. however ace did burst it, and with ace's track record of beating zwei, which was supposed to be a top tier bey in the context of the anime, ace and union could technically clash for a spot(in place of wizard, since he pretty much only beat "fodder beys). master dragon for some people could be considered (not a canon bey) cause its a combo rather than a anime stock, but I see how it can and can not be considered a "main bey". venom was rly strong until when drum and delta evolved, then it  got even stronger. as for imperial in the context of the anime it is top tier and deserves a spot on the list, the genesis at 1# makes sense. I mean, big bang lost like twice, and won a lot more.
I believe rock dragon was the one that beat Longinus, if you think about it ace was really the weakest base to be honest the only notable thing it did was burst Achilles.

sry lol, I was just referring to pre evolution dragon as a whole (all layer bases since in the anime drum can switch between all 3)
5.) Slash Valkyrie
4.) Slash Valkyrie
3.) Slash Valkyrie
2.) Slash Valkyrie
1.) Slash Valkyrie
(Apr. 02, 2020  11:27 PM)Hussainthetank Wrote: 5.) Slash Valkyrie
4.) Slash Valkyrie
3.) Slash Valkyrie
2.) Slash Valkyrie
1.) Slash Valkyrie
Obviously it’s Xeno Xcalibur
The real list based on the anime is Big Bang Prime Apocalypse, Bushin Ashura, Imperial Dragon, Master Diabolos, Regalia Genesis
5. Slash Valkyrie

4. Venom/Erase Diabolos

3. Regalia yenesis

2. Bigbang yenesis

1. Master Dragon
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 5. Slash Valkyrie

4. Venom/Erase Diabolos

3. Regalia yenesis

2. Bigbang yenesis

1. Master Dragon

You watched the show?
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:21 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2020  12:21 AM)HakaishinLDrago Wrote: 5. Slash Valkyrie

4. Venom/Erase Diabolos

3. Regalia yenesis

2. Bigbang yenesis

1. Master Dragon

You watched the show?

wdym those are solid picks. venom is great when its around, as for slash we can assume its good knowing other Valkyries. Regalia Genesis was an absolute destroyer, adn big bang genesis only lost like twice. and master dragon is a op bey combined with rainbow turbo.
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:24 AM)snoc Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:21 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote: You watched the show?

wdym those are solid picks. venom is great when its around, as for slash we can assume its good knowing other Valkyries. Regalia Genesis was an absolute destroyer, adn big bang genesis only lost like twice. and master dragon is a op bey combined with rainbow turbo.

Based on the anime COUGH COUGH Union Achilles, Bigbang Apocalypse, Master DIABOLOS, iMPERIAL dRAGON, Bushin Ashura cough cough
(Apr. 06, 2020  2:43 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2020  12:24 AM)snoc Wrote: wdym those are solid picks. venom is great when its around, as for slash we can assume its good knowing other Valkyries. Regalia Genesis was an absolute destroyer, adn big bang genesis only lost like twice. and master dragon is a op bey combined with rainbow turbo.

Based on the anime COUGH COUGH Union Achilles, Bigbang Apocalypse, Master DIABOLOS, iMPERIAL dRAGON, Bushin Ashura cough cough

Is that in order? R u saying ashura is the strongest bey? And either way this is about personal preferences no who YOU think are the strongest beys.
(Mar. 27, 2020  1:41 AM)JavariTheChamp Wrote: Well. Would maybe put valkyrie. But can’t rank valt cause he only had 1 battle
5. Union Achilles (Made Aiga Fodder This Season, which makes me sad)
4. Master Diabolos
3. Imperial Dragon
2. Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Dragon.
Really hoped to see valt and Aiga shine this season but nah, that’s not happening. Maybe in super king

They will shine this season most likely since, they are the front three in the photo of the new renders (at least Valt will be big).
This is my list
1.Cheeto
2.Cheeto
3.Cheeto
4.Cheeto
5.Teh almight lort spirnging
5. Bushin Ashura
4. Venom/Erase Diabolos
3. Zwei Longinus
2. Master Dragon
Honorable Mentions:
- Imperial Dragon
- Grand Dragon
- Union Achilles
- Slash Valkyrie
- Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Diabolos
(Apr. 07, 2020  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 5. Bushin Ashura
4. Venom/Erase Diabolos
3. Zwei Longinus
2. Master Dragon
Honorable Mentions:
- Imperial Dragon
- Grand Dragon
- Union Achilles
- Slash Valkyrie
- Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Diabolos

I'm sorry but master dragon surpasses master diabolos by far
(Apr. 07, 2020  11:29 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: 5. Bushin Ashura
4. Venom/Erase Diabolos
3. Zwei Longinus
2. Master Dragon
Honorable Mentions:
- Imperial Dragon
- Grand Dragon
- Union Achilles
- Slash Valkyrie
- Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Diabolos
Lol if master Diabolos> Master Dragon. What would the point of that be. And what would the point of having drum the main character. You’d think a Beyblade fusion would be stronger than singular but nooo clearly master Diabolos belongs their. And venom and erase shouldn’t be there, instead it should be
5. Bunshin Ashura
4. Master Diabolos
3. Imperial Dragon
2. Big Bang Genesis
1. Master Dragon