To make Beywiki the Center of Beyblade

I noticed, and that's definitely good. Pretty carp that Beyblade Forums is #1 and it hasn't been open since last fall.
Bey Brad Wrote:I noticed, and that's definitely good. Pretty carp that Beyblade Forums is #1 and it hasn't been open since last fall.
ya well this site shoold be #1 becuz we r stiking with beyblade even tho the new series has not came out yet
and wen that fag site opens i will not make an account there and ill stay loyal to this site
ive also noticed that the offical bey blade site hasnt had members in it for like a little over a year now
I think getting some videos up on the Beywiki Channel on Youtube will do a lot to gain us some exposure. Once the BND videos are ready things will be going ahead with that.
Bey Brad Wrote:I think getting some videos up on the Beywiki Channel on Youtube will do a lot to gain us some exposure. Once the BND videos are ready things will be going ahead with that.
i think gaiaonline will advertise this site if u advertise theirs but im not sure and there r lots of ppl on gaiaonline
Ugh Gaia. I'd rather not.
o y not have u had trouble there or somthing
Bey Brad Wrote:I think getting some videos up on the Beywiki Channel on Youtube will do a lot to gain us some exposure. Once the BND videos are ready things will be going ahead with that.
I think that would help alot in getting this site more exposure. I'm surprised that one of the regulars hasn't started posting videos already.

Gaia online should be purged to the deepest pits of hell, right along with that shithole of a site, 4chan.
well i mean, they do have /hr/

and /po/ which is pretty ballin too
bugturtles Wrote:well i mean, they do have /hr/

I started rad and now ballin is getting on the go.

I'm the man when it comes to cool words.

And yeah gaia is lame as junk. And /b/ is the biggest problem with 4chan.
SexyMichael Wrote:
bugturtles Wrote:well i mean, they do have /hr/

I started rad and now ballin is getting on the go.

I'm the man when it comes to cool words.

And yeah gaia is lame as junk. And /b/ is the biggest problem with 4chan.

/b/ is the carp of the internet. I can't carp stand that place.
taru678 Wrote:i just searched beyblade forums and this site was like 3rd on the list on google
3rd isn't too shabby actually.
I think this is a very good idea because there are many bladers on youtube that watch keyblader and some are starting to make their own vids. i was actually gonna suggest this in my post before this but changed my mind.
I am just waiting to get the rest of the BND videos!
I can't wait till you get them, everyone that went seems to have had a blast so i really want to see what happened there.
taru678 Wrote:ive also noticed that the offical bey blade site hasnt had members in it for like a little over a year now

The mods just stopped coming so no one could register or post.