Thoughts on Daredevil(Netflix)

I've watched both seasons and I love the show so far, Season 2 was just is good as the first, and that's great, The Punisher was terrifying which was great and I hope he gets his own Netflix series, the only one I didn't like that much was Elektra, that's only because the type of person she is though, the actress who played her did a great job, either way it was a 10/10 for me, and overall the series is a 9.5/10 so I can't wait for the next season and I'm very anxious to see Luke Cage & Iron Fists solo Netflix series in the future, and finally The Defenders Netflix series once Daredevil, Like Cage, Jessica Jones, and Iron Fist meet each other, because that will be awesome!!! ?
I was watching The Incredible Hulk(2008) and remembered that it was still part of the MCU. So now whenever I think of the season two Stairway scene, I think Matt's ripping off of Bruce's moves. But now that I think about it, Almost everyone is stealing Doctor Doom's flying double jumpkick.

But I love how the shows make you look up every character to see if the end up with superpowers of something (Looking at you Patsy and Melvin!). Anyone agree?