Thoughts about parts/Odd combos/The metagame in general

My odd combo that works for me is Bakushin Horogium AD145CS, that's a weird combo but it works very well for me.
Its pretty much a mismatch to me...
A MW which according to a few, is good for Defense + a CW which has bad balance + a Stamina track + a Defense tip.
I seriously want to see extensive testing on Bakushin, though...
People seem to find it great, you know...
I'll see if I can pick up a Bakushin for tests.
Hasbro's releasing it in a starter in Eclipse ver. soon, so if you don't want to have to dish out $20+ you can always wait for it. Wink
Bakushin is an A OK defense wheel, not as good as Basalt, but IMO better than Earth, and everything Pre-Basalt. Bakushin is also great for stamina, noted for having great spin times on AD145.
another reason to get it. but I live in indo, here we have LOTS of stuff.
(Jan. 07, 2012  8:40 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Hasbro's releasing it in a starter in Eclipse ver. soon, so if you don't want to have to dish out $20+ you can always wait for it. Wink
Bakushin is an A OK defense wheel, not as good as Basalt, but IMO better than Earth, and everything Pre-Basalt. Bakushin is also great for stamina, noted for having great spin times on AD145.

Yes, its pretty much outclassed now. But there's been too less testing on it. Unhappy
Not saying that you are wrong, just that I really like that wheel too, and would like to see more tests. Tongue_out