Thoughts On World Spriggan?

All I hope is it would be better than Lord Spriggan because I just pre-ordered it and I don't want to order a Lord Spriggan again.

What do you guys think? WIll it be good, bad, decent? Having a burst lock?
I think it will be strong for attack and the teeth better not be like Storm Spriggan
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:40 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I think it will be strong for attack and the teeth better not be like Storm Spriggan

I agree, I just hope its a litter better on attack type than Lord spriggan.
(Sep. 16, 2020  12:40 AM)Blader_Syre Wrote: I think it will be strong for attack and the teeth better not be like Storm Spriggan
The teeth are like Lord.
I think the already made thread for it is pretty good. Maybe use it?
I think they are like lord bcs it lr so its just like diabolos and lord
This thread is worthless try using the search feature next time. I reported it. Be careful next time.
Since this thread is still open, I think that World is going to be used for spin steal and 2B might work well with Mirage.
I think it's too heavy just for Unite to hold it and it will be pretty good for attack on right spin and left spin because it got rubber even on right.
It has Slash Valkyrie Treatment (Hopefully!)
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:57 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: It has Slash Valkyrie Treatment (Hopefully!)

We got to end the Spriggan dominated meta
(Sep. 16, 2020  1:54 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: I think it's too heavy just for Unite to hold it and it will be pretty good for attack on right spin and left spin because it got rubber even on right.

i could be wrong but i dont think it has rubber at all
Me neither since it came out it doesn't look like it has rubber.