This is ridiculous...

i bet there will be a tourney in the U.S. Gasp
I hope they have one! ive been wanting some real competition for my unicorno! >=D
im gonna win the diamond booster pack because i checked the wbo calander and there is no tourneys in the us
(Jun. 24, 2010  2:56 AM)smano Wrote: im gonna win the diamond booster pack because i checked the wbo calander and there is no tourneys in the us
... You will get the Face Boosters DIAMOND only if you organise a tournament in the United States ... The only winners here are those who will host an event somewhere below Canada and above Mexico. If nothing happens, there is no winner.
(Jun. 23, 2010  6:42 PM)GeneralHawx Wrote: I think they will be able to host a tournament once the show finally airs in the States there's gonna be at least a boost of members on the WBO and a boost in the fan base for the show

Yeah, I sort of agree with your post. Once more people know that beyblade is out again, they will probably look it up online and have a good chance of finding WBO. Meaning more US members. So hopefully that will give more chance. Hopefully something happens soon. Grin
(Jun. 24, 2010  3:10 AM)Kai-V Wrote: The only winners here are those who will host an event somewhere below Canada and above Mexico.

Alaska?
(Jun. 24, 2010  4:58 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Alaska?
I know, however do we really have members who live in Alaska ?
Kai-V,can u explain too me what is the:Bey Lotto?
(Jun. 24, 2010  3:12 PM)VIEBeyblade Wrote: Kai-V,can u explain too me what is the:Bey Lotto?
That is very off-topic and if you read the previous announcements in this forum, you would probably find the answer.
Anyway Kai-v I think we can do it. Just getting the people to come is the problemo.
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! try to host a tournament in the massachusetts are kinda near andover! maybe after mfb is released in the states
Yeah and by that time I would be gone
i bet there will be a tournament in the us i can't wait i might do one in ohio to
(Jun. 24, 2010  6:43 PM)trl1230108 Wrote: i bet there will be a tournament in the us i can't wait i might do one in ohio to
so do i win
(Jun. 24, 2010  6:43 PM)trl1230108 Wrote: i bet there will be a tournament in the us i can't wait i might do one in ohio to
so do i win
Read the previous posts ... You only get the three Face Boosters DIAMOND if you organise a tournament in the United States.
ok well.........i might be getting a mfb off ebay next week. so try and have one near andover or billerica MA
but i wont have a beypoint thing
tournaments will be a lot non-harder to make after metal fusion comes out in us cause when bakugan came out every1 watch it and couldent help but get the bakugan and i think it will be the same with beyblade now

i cannot spell easyer so i put non-harder and yes i know i am an illiterate retard
(Jun. 24, 2010  8:47 PM)deathblade Wrote: tournaments will be a lot non-harder to make after metal fusion comes out in us cause when bakugan came out every1 watch it and couldent help but get the bakugan and i think it will be the same with beyblade now

i cannot spell easyer so i put non-harder and yes i know i am an illiterate retard

ಠ_ಠ My mind has been blown...
i just ordered dark bull and it will be here in about a week. massachusetts blader's start working on a tournament and i will be there. 3...............2.................1................................... Let It Rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Jun. 24, 2010  11:29 PM)darkbullblader Wrote: i just ordered dark bull and it will be here in about a week. massachusetts blader's start working on a tournament and i will be there. 3...............2.................1................................... Let It Rip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is really not the mind set to have. You need to take initiatives, not tell people that they should host tournaments. If everybody is like this, which has for the most part been the case this past year, then obviously nothing gets organised.
i dont know, i usally dont bet but i'll put this out there. theres no point in planning something that never has a face of action. you can plan all you want but if all the plans have no action in them then whats the point.

i think i can bet that there will not, not intill we get in gear.
Hm, the sort of replies I wanted to see in this topic was :
"Yes, it's true, we should really do something."
"Come on, USA, do something!"
"Hahah! You just wait and see, I'll host something as soon as possible!"

Posting to state that you also think that nobody in the United States will organise a tournament without any trace of challenge in your comment is just useless, and frankly negative. It does not help the situation at all.
Could something possibly happen at Sakura Con in Seattle next year? o.O
alrighty alrighty,

i can see what i can do about planning one next year. i dont have time this year or the money, but next year shouldnt be so bad. plus i could see about having the whole thing paid for as long as i can get enough people to accually come to it.

theres nothing more i can do, if i can do all that its just up to the rest for people to show up.

im not possitive about it this year only because its still sparce and spred out. next year there should be alot more people who are willing to operate one of these events. plus i could always see about getting something to fit in the AX in LA next year.