Think Like a Camera. photo topic

Very nice photographs Insomniac.! I especially like the one(s) with the swan. Stupid
Arigato gozaimasu, Kaizer-kun (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Nice pictures!

#thoseflowers (♥‿♥)

And thanks to you too, Cannon!
So i decided its time to stop being Forever-nobody..i mean joe nobody

Anyways imma show some of my lego beys!

Ruby Gryph WD145GS

Bottom:Web Defense 145 Gear Surface

The next one i made was inspired by my favourite zord,White Tiger Zord!

Master Byakko 105PD

Bottom:105 Pyramid Defense
I didnt know where else to put this. WARNING PHOTOS ARE LARGE. Try open them in a new window:

I call it "A wild Chikorita appeared!" Smile How was the photo? First time I've tried something like this, hah.
Sorry to revive thread out of nowhere, although I just took these six photos yesterday using my Canon Powershot SX50, and was kind of looking for some criticism on what I was able to get. These are definitely among some of my non-beyblade-related photographs, as well:

(Aug. 12, 2014  9:13 PM)~Midnight~ Wrote: Sorry to revive thread out of nowhere, although I just took these six photos yesterday using my Canon Powershot SX50, and was kind of looking for some criticism on what I was able to get. These are definitely among some of my non-beyblade-related photographs, as well:

These photos are cool!
My assignment for class this week was to get some portrait shots. I was a little pressed for time, so they aren't very good, but here's two shots that I felt stood out. The guy is a friend of mine, the girl is just someone random I found in the student lounge. I'll be posting all of my photography work on my blog, if anyone is interested.

(Aug. 29, 2014  3:20 AM)Wizard Wrote: My assignment for class this week was to get some portrait shots. I was a little pressed for time, so they aren't very good, but here's two shots that I felt stood out. The guy is a friend of mine, the girl is just someone random I found in the student lounge. I'll be posting all of my photography work on my blog, if anyone is interested.

Your friend looks approachable and awesome Confused
Flower crown swag.

Nice photos Wizard !
(Aug. 29, 2014  4:15 AM)Neo Wrote: Your friend looks approachable and awesome Confused
I would say he is. He's a pretty large guy, so he'll carry me on his back sometimes if I have my horse mask with me. Considering that I'm like 6'1, and I feel like a giant on his back, that's pretty phenomenal.

(Aug. 29, 2014  5:10 AM)DRANZER KING Wrote: Flower crown swag.

Nice photos Wizard !

Haha, right? That's actually the reason I asked her to model for me, she had the most interesting appearance in the room. And thanks ^-^
Took these before The Leaves Have Fallen and Frost Approaches started, also when a couple of us went to McDonalds after the tournament, using my Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Which ones do you guys like, what can I improve on, too? Thanks, guys! (Click to View)
Monochrome pics = Shido.
(Nov. 17, 2014  11:31 PM)Shido Wrote:
Took these before The Leaves Have Fallen and Frost Approaches started, also when a couple of us went to McDonalds after the tournament, using my Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Which ones do you guys like, what can I improve on, too? Thanks, guys! (Click to View)

Which camera do you use ?
Again, the Canon Powershot SX50 HS. Smile
I went to Mc-Donald' s and took these shots ... All captured with my I phone 5s

Sorry for double post, its been a long time since I posted here, and I can't see this thread buried like this ;p

I am back to Animal Photography!
  • Camera: Sony WX300
I took these yesterday; they're arguably some of the best photographs I have on my camera! (Click to View)

I have many photos from that day, though; 40-50 I believe it was. These were probably my favourite of the bunch.
(Jan. 21, 2015  2:08 AM)Shido Wrote:
I took these yesterday; they're arguably some of the best photographs I have on my camera! (Click to View)

I have many photos from that day, though; 40-50 I believe it was. These were probably my favourite of the bunch.

Nature themed? Nice, I like it! Grin I don't know how to explain why I like them, but is like them Tongue_out
Sorry for the double post, but here is my photo:
I feel proud since this is my first photo I tried to take professionally (it's somewhat.. I am learning Tongue_out )
(Mar. 01, 2015  3:42 AM)Hato Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but here is my photo:
I feel proud since this is my first photo I tried to take professionally (it's somewhat.. I am learning Tongue_out )

Kinda late but w/e.

The lighting is pretty bad and I can tell your not using a HQ camera.

Perhaps start with nature photos in natural sunlight, better lighting Smile
I agree that the arrangement of the food imitates the professional chef ways, but the quality of the photograph does that no justice at all, unfortunately.