Think Like a Camera. photo topic

Anyway I just want thist topic to be used for posting images you took time to compose or edit, photography/photographs, not 'pics' if you get my drift.

[Image: porscheprocesed.jpg]
I have more but photobucket is acting foolish
Photo topics. Niice, I plan on being a Photographer so.
I'll post some up later.
nic I like those, must say however the last one is the most striking cool, focus is razor sharp.

But really Im surprised more people haven't posted, this topic is mean't to inspire. I sure every one has at least one thoughtful photograph?
Alice get up in this carp an post sum photoes plz
[Image: DSC00176.jpg]
[Image: DSC00168.jpg]
[Image: DSC00178.jpg]
[Image: P1010009.jpg]
[Image: P1010037.jpg]
[Image: P1010035.jpg]
[Image: P1010066.jpg]
[Image: P1010055.jpg]
[Image: P1010024.jpg]
[Image: P1010042.jpg]
[Image: P1010030.jpg]

Enjoi.
Also I plan on hoping to save up enough money alone, to get me a Canon Rebel XT, or XTI. I like the Nikon pro cameras as well. But i'm trying to get pro camera that's atleast low in price, and has quick capturing since I want to get into "Action Sports" Photography, you have to be quick to capture tricks and carp.
Teikger Wrote:[Image: DSC00168.jpg]

OMG THRICE

You just won this thread. Grin
Nic, what board game is that?
Tamer Brad Wrote:Nic, what board game is that?

Checkers... should be. I bought it in Indonesia on a holiday when I was a kid. Didn't touch it in ages, it was filthy dusty when I took it out.
There's dice in checkers?
Tamer Brad Wrote:There's dice in checkers?

For decoration.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:What band is that?

Thrice. Wink
My favorite pictures would have to be the ones with the clouds. Not trying to go all nature on you but those are the ones that always get to me the most.
[Image: 978b8e18.jpg]

Physics training and research is giving me no time to do my art homework, so I took a few photos and put them together so that I'll have something to hand in for my final grading.

I'm sure Katashi would like these shots xP
Composer of Requiems Wrote:[Image: 978b8e18.jpg]

Physics training and research is giving me no time to do my art homework, so I took a few photos and put them together so that I'll have something to hand in for my final grading.

I'm sure Katashi would like these shots xP

You know I have a weakness for one of the sexiest snares in the world Tongue_out
This is going to make me sound like one of those crazy old ladies who lives with 100 birds/cats/dogs and smells of carp, but I've decided to start using my camera more effectively. I've become 100% completely fascinated with birds and I want to start taking pictures of them in the wild so I can study them and also use them as references for my artwork. I'm very lucky to live on the coast so there are seagulls all over the place - different families have actually been nesting on my neighbours roof for about 5 years now, haha.
I love this picture that I managed to get on the seafront when he landed right outside the car I was in. Even though this is an extremely common bird, I still think it's beautiful.

[Image: seagulloverlayik9.th.jpg]
[Image: l_6a434fce31412c65d86168120bbe8064.jpg]
Feral Pigeons/Rock Doves

I saw them sitting in a row like this and thought it'd make a good picture. I think it's ace that they're all different colours; the most common is the grey fella on the far right and you don't usually see brown coloured pigeons. I was lucky to get a picture, even though the brown one turned around to face the other way before I could snap them. carp.

I just put an overlay on this to bring out the graffitied wall in the background and to generally add more colour and contrast.
[Image: dand1.png]

[Image: snow1.png]

[Image: clouds15.png]

[Image: clouds4.png]

I had a load of cloud ones (I love taking photos of clouds) but the files messed up. Which sucks, since there was this one where the sun was setting and the clouds and sky was all bright orange. But it's blurry as hell. And I have yet to see clouds at all similar to those. Ah well.
TM-chan, what type of camera are you using?
An Olympus E510 that my dad bought on impulse and ended up not bothering to use at all =D

Did you shoot that swan? It's awesome, especially the ripples! How did you get it to stay there and not run away?
Composer of Requiems Wrote:An Olympus E510 that my dad bought on impulse and ended up not bothering to use at all =D

Did you shoot that swan? It's awesome, especially the ripples! How did you get it to stay there and not run away?

Haha, cool. :D

It was at a Widfowls & Wetlands Trust that I went to at the weekend - you can get really close to most of the birds there and they'll eat out of your hand if they're gutsy enough - but this particular Swan was in an enclosure. I just threw some food into the shallow water and managed to get a good shot.

[Image: mandarinduckcolouroi7.th.jpg]

This is a Mandarin Duck. They're originally from Asia and so ornate and pretty!