Things you collect (not beyblade related)

Honesty... I collect magnets. 0w0 I'm not sure why, but everywhere I go I just buy a cheap little magnet, and then it all stacks up! .... but i've recently got into collecting bottle caps... all by accident -w-" I just keep forgeting to throw them out...
(Feb. 16, 2011  3:30 AM)Original_BB_4ev Wrote: Honesty... I collect magnets. 0w0 I'm not sure why, but everywhere I go I just buy a cheap little magnet, and then it all stacks up! .... but i've recently got into collecting bottle caps... all by accident -w-" I just keep forgeting to throw them out...
Lol. Learn how to whistle with a bottle cap. It's kinda fun. (And annoying.) It will atleast give you some use before you throw them out.
Like many girls, I collect twilight stuff XD you guys are probably over all the twihards. Ive got 2 sets of the 4 books (the original set and the white cover set) - plus the eclipse novella. Also the illustrated book of twilight, and 'the making of twilight/newmoon' book. All the twilight dvds - except for the breaking dawn parts 1 and 2 dvds of course, part 1 due to screen at the movies on nov 18th 2011(in america Unhappy ). Also 27 twilight/newmoon/eclipse posters (including the cullen fam, wolf pack, jacob black shirtless ! x4, bella and edward, group posters, love triangle eclipse posters and more) Smile lol

I also collect pokemon figurines/plushies

and I have a shoebox full of old yu gi oh cards that i should probably think about selling.
I casually collect Pokémon Trading Cards. I'm currently trying to collect 1 card of each Pokémon, preferably artwork which I appreciate and holographic. Currently missing: Politoed, Cradily, Regirock, Regice, Bonsly, Mantyke, Phione and the new Pokémon from Black & White yet to be released in English.

I used to collect Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards, but I play virtually online now due to the costs of my other hobbies.
I collect pokemon, magic the gathering, yugiho and Naruto cards, Bakugan,pokemon games, and virtual pokemon from around the world using the GTs
(Feb. 17, 2011  3:19 AM)darkwolf1 Wrote: I collect pokemon, magic the gathering, yugiho and Naruto cards, Bakugan,pokemon games, and virtual pokemon from around the world using the GTs

ELABORATE OR NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!
I may have posted this in my intro thread, but I LOVE to collect things. My latest collections involved imported toys from the Kamen Rider series, as well as Kamen Rider and other Bandai-related articulated figures called "S.H.Figuarts" and anime-related articulated figures called "figmas". My more notable collections consists of manga, ranging at 330 or 340 books in total, probably around 45 or so series, 30-something or so GENERAL series (.hack, Saiyuki, Trigun, etc.).

I also collect video games of certain series, say Mega Man, Pokemon, Professor Layton, Star Ocean, Persona, .hack, Kingdom Hearts, and the Tales of series. I also collect game systems, which didn't start until PS2 for me. My oldest working system is my PS2, 10 years, while my oldest system in general is my PS1 (lost the wires).

I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh cards, which is normal, and often sell my extras to my friends. The WEIRDEST collection I have are coins from before 1960. So far, I have 2 pennies in 1940s, 1 in 1950s, and a nickel from the 1950s.
Post pics of your manga please!!!! I'm interested in how it will look.
I can't. I have old pictures, but I rearranged my room. So I need to take pictures of those again. I'll do it in due time.

But my manga collection takes up two shelves. A standard shelf and "unexpected" shelf.
I want to see this, now I'm excited as to see how much anime and manga can fit on two shelves.
Just manga. I don't watch or collect anime as much as I used to. *looks at my lone Beyblade G-Revolution DVDs*

But if you want, I CAN post old pictures. They were from last year, probably December or November IIRC...

[Image: dsc05451o.jpg]
This is the Standard Bookshelf, Bookshelf B. I call it "B" because it continues from where "A" leaves off. It starts midway from Shonen Jump's Black Cat. This picture is old, but it actually ends at UDON ENTERTAINMENT's Mega Man Mega Mix.

[Image: dsc05472t.jpg]
And this is my computer desk, which no longer resides here. Like I said, these are old pictures, probably around December or November of last year, and I remodeled my room. It's still my computer desk, though, and...

[Image: dsc05473h.jpg]
...it doubles the "unexpected" bookshelf, Bookshelf "A". I used to have old VHS tapes here, but when I started collecting a lot of manga, I emptied this shelf out and put these here. It's old, been in my family for more than a decade. Probably two in a few years.The fact that it lasted this long, I'm proud of it. I bet I'll end up breaking it. lol
Do you buy 2 a week od something like that?
Actually, as of two years ago, I haven't been buying a lot. Back in High School, I'd usually use my allowance to buy manga in my local mall or in New York City. Sometimes twice a month or once every month. I always followed ViZ's and TokyoPop's release dates, so when something I like came out, I'd get it. Sometimes two or more, things I like come out within the same month.

In some cases, I'd have to wait because there are some stores that didn't sell, like my Saiyuki and Wild Adapter mangas, because of its adult content in it. After 2009, 2010, my manga shopping died down. I spent most of 2010 buying Figuarts and figmas.
I collect toy story things, I've got a lot now, I can't stand count all the things.
I Collect pokemon cards, and starting to get into yu-gi-oh i used to collect bakugan but i sold all of them cuz they kinda suck now
I dont collect much But i a few pokemons things

Pokemons cards
Pokemon Books and stuff
I dont Really Have many other Collections

Bye
From stormpegy
I collect Pokemon Tomy figures Grin
Basketball shoes.
Transformers toys too(recently started though)

When I was a kid, I collect those sentai mecha/megazord. I stopped because the newer zords are uhhhh ugly.
(Feb. 28, 2011  5:52 AM)StormPegy Wrote: I dont collect much But i a few pokemons things

Pokemons cards
Pokemon Books and stuff
I dont Really Have many other Collections

Bye
From stormpegy

Not very many cards. But I see a lot of books! I wouldn't mind a collection like that...
yu gi oh and 200 year old coins.....im not joking, if i sold my entire coin collection id get like 10000$ or something......
I collect vintage coca-cola merchandise. Well anythibg with the coke name on it!
yoyos, glass bottles, toy cars, you name it ive got it.

I also collect REALLY old MAD mags.
I collect coins. Although, I haven't added coins to my collection in a few years. I pretty much have most of the "Special" coins and such. The only thing that I really know about that I don't have is the Thomas Jefferson Half Dollar. But that's it.

I would like to start an epic collection of Manga, Anime, and Anime Figures. But sadly, I never get money, so I don't. Perhaps I will when I get a job. (Or just buy a few things when I get money.)

I would really like a Haruhi Suzumiya figure... Lol.
DON'T. Don't EVER start a collection of manga. Only collect manga you like, whether's it for story or whatever. I collect my manga for either story, art, both, or because it's a series that I like. If you end up getting stuff that you don't want to read anymore, you're stuck with it until you can find someone to sell it off too.

That's what happened to my Negima, and what's happening with my Death Note....
I collect Yugioh cards mainly (well that & beyblades) although I used to collect bakugan but they're to expensive.
(Mar. 03, 2011  11:25 AM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: DON'T. Don't EVER start a collection of manga. Only collect manga you like, whether's it for story or whatever. I collect my manga for either story, art, both, or because it's a series that I like. If you end up getting stuff that you don't want to read anymore, you're stuck with it until you can find someone to sell it off too.

That's what happened to my Negima, and what's happening with my Death Note....
Why would you buy a series that you don't like? No offense, but that's just stupid... I would only purchase a Manga if I like it.

I found some Pretty cheap Haruhi Suzumiya figures online. Maybe I should buy one soon. They're from SEGA...
i collect yu-gi-oh cards, my favorite is my gold series dark end dragon and my gold series dark arm dragon.