Things you collect (not beyblade related)

This is my Rush collection. I have 4 vinyls, 4 CDs, and a T shirt plus poster I got when I saw them live here in Vegas. That's my ticket stub in the frame. Hoping to expand the collection soon!

[Image: Mzc6PHQ.jpg]
[Image: aWTHUl7.jpg]
I have an impressive collection of Beast Saga. It's a dice game by Takara Tomy featuring different types of beasts separated into 3 different factions. Each figure comes with their unique card and dice. The cards and dice are used in the game, and there is a separate type of dice used for different skills and attack modifiers.
Each figure's dice has its strength and weakness, it also determines the type of fighter it is. For example balance, impact, or flat.

Here are the factions:

Land faction
Sea faction
Air faction
Here's some pics of what a battle would look like
The colosseum in the middle also serves a purpose, it shakes up the dice a random amount of times so after you shoot the dice, you never know what the outcome will be
Ok sorry for the massive upload! I finally figured out how to get this thing to work. Hopefully it won't get me in trouble! Some of you asked to see my collection. This is so far my cars. I plan on adding a 2016 challenger to it next year. Hopefully a dart this year.

2010 Dodge challenger RT -NEMISIS
1971 Challenger black -Nebulous
1971 Challenger red -NOVIS
1966 mustang coup -Lacie
1964 supercharged corvette -Little red

Not pictured.
1997 Ford crew can long bed
1964 corvette convertable

I wish I could take a picture of them all together be so much easier but three are stored away out of state and ones in the shop, leaving me with 3 left at the new house! [Image: 0131151640_zpshexvdv6v.jpg]
[Image: 0112150021a2_zpsew2kr8yi.jpg]
[Image: 1104151602c2_zpsp4c2qzxy.jpg]

NEMISIS my pride and joy! I do have new rims as I bent my front one just a few months back, the new rims are more custom to match the grille and rear end. I plan to rip the interior out and put custom leather seats in. And lighting.
[Image: 0410151905b2_zpsf6znhy4l.jpg]

Because I really don't have any recent pictures of my black 71 challenger, it's been in the shop for over 2 years. I do have recent but it's covered in dust missing the entire interior of the car. I wanted to build it into a protouring car with a modern 6.1-6.4 HEMI engine.
[Image: WP_001584_zpsnwgadgcb.jpg]
[Image: WP_0005872_zpsbgxutxo6.jpg]
...i collect RC things... http://www.walmart.com/ip/45626469?wmlsp...32&veh=sem and http://www.kmart.com/air-hogs-axis-200-r...074121009P
Lee list a things I collect:

Calculators
Stapling Guns
Nintendo handhelds
Building toys
Watches
Memorbilia from Japan
(Nov. 06, 2015  7:30 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote:

Oh my god. I was happy getting my dads old S10, so you must be ecstatic with a collection like that!

All of the Challengers are sick as hell. Especially the nemesis.
I collected hot wheels..Then games...then beyblades...

I'm back to hot wheels.