Things that you are obsessed with in your life

Personally, I'm very obsessed with games. I've been playing Apex Legends for three years. I'm almost addicted to it. Because I play it almost every night. I've gotten to that level. That I have a max account here. I was just checking in here with other players that have been playing for a very long time.
I am totally obsessed with cats and roller coasters
I'm obsessed with 2 things in my life: Beyblade and Haikyuu
Starting to get an obsession with crystals and stones. For some reason, crystals are super satisfying. Really — search some pictures of crystals up and youll get what I mean. They all come in all sorts of colors and shapes

Im collecting some right now, from raw crystals to ones that have been carved into shapes. And a little of placebo effect here: they make me feel a little better mentally
For me it has to be super smash bros and dc comics/dceu (I will support b v s with my life)
terraria smash ultimate and godzilla
There are tons of things i am obssed with besides beyblade! such as Yo-kai Watch, I love anime and manga, also I collect marvel figures and build model kits. There are still more things I love to do!
I adore drawing. It's been my hobby since childhood and I can't go a day without it. I don't know if it's an obsession, but it's been my passion since childhood. I like that my little sister also loves to draw and take various courses like TreeArt and master classes in drawing
I LOVE SHERBERT