Things that you are obsessed with in your life

I'm obsessed with programming and beyblades. Can't seem to combine the two for some reason, though.
I am obsessed with mountain bikes, motocross, and buying beys off amazon. There is just nothing quite like getting a package in the mail.
Transformers
X-men
Bionicle
Beyblade

I'd say those are my most favourite things haha
Gundam models atm.
Pokemon, beyblades, video games, having fun basically.
I am obsessed with, Beyblade, Ryuga, Jack, Tetsuya, DBZ, Vegeta, Trunks, coffee, Steve Wilkos, and my kitty cats. I love them soo much!
GFX, beyblade, video games, texting with friends, yes I know its weird but chemistry.
Me? I have addiction to playing games. Like League of Legends.
Growtopia, a new mobile sandbox MMO. It looks cheesy at first, but once you get into it, Growtopia becomes seriously addicting.
Rap music, Anime, funniness, my book I'm writing, girls (especially), hot sauce, and finding out the secret to life.
Music, Naruto, final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Beyblade, Yu-gi-oh!, walking thinking.......
I'm obsessed with learning to produce music, at the moment. I literally hear music in my head-- not music from the radio, TV or other sources-- it's entirely original, and I just want to turn it into something that others can physically hear. I'm slowly building up a digital music studio on my computer and learning to play the electric guitar. Hopefully I can start composing and producing music tracks soon.
Im obsessed with:
Dragon ball Z
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Clubpenguin warfare
Beyblade

(Mar. 20, 2013  3:35 AM)Nitrohammer Wrote: Im obsessed with:
Dragon ball Z
My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic
Clubpenguin warfare
Beyblade

Also math class.
I'm obsessed with:
Anime/Manga
Video Games
Pulling all nighters(while watching old nickelodeon/disney channel shows with a bunch of snacks, haha XD)
Tumblr, Youtube, WBO, and the internet in general
Food!(spicy stuff, and cheesy stuff.)
Orange Juice. Orange juice is my addiction, like seriously. I drink A LOT of Oj XD

I also love music, but I wouldn't say i'm obsessed with it, not yet at least.
Pokemon...
Well....I'm ossed with.....Well......Anime and Manga!

I really can't let it go cuz if I did I won't be myself anymore,and also Anime and Manga changed my entire personality and life.
I'm obsessed with minecraft... I've been playing it nonstop. My neck aches from looking at the screen from a weird angle, my eyes feel caked with some sort of invisible layer of filth, and my mouth feels dry by the time I stop. Also my legs don't move for a while since the blood circulation has been temporarily cut off. (I sit cross legged)
I'm obsessed with My Little Pony... yes I admit... the show is just so awesome! The other thing I'm obsessed with is the very thing this website is meant for BEYBLADE
I'm obsessed with a couple things!

1). FOOD! I love me a good large cheese steak with salt,pepper,ketchup. Fried chicken and baked macaroni and cheese! Damn I love food!!!!

2). Martial Arts,fighting! Especially “Slap Boxing".

3). Beyblade! I like battling people who are really good and make a name for themselves.

4). Working out! I love when I'm constantly pushing my body to it's limit. When I'm sweating,arms shaking,legs heavy! Means I'm putting in work Smile

5). Parties! Like hanging out with my friends going downtown to chill out. Or over their house etc...
My cars, I am obsessed with my cars! I am mostly obsessed with the Dodge Challenger. I have been wanting to add another one to my family of cars. The moment I decided I wanted to buy this beautiful white RedLine RT I wound up in the hospital and in a wheelchair for several months......the car sold and I've been upset about it ever since. I tell myself I need to quit and just be happy with what I got.

before I buy anymore cars I have to buy a house to put all 7 of them ^^;
(Sep. 02, 2014  12:58 AM)kanato dolsrin Wrote: My cars, I am obsessed with my cars! I am mostly obsessed with the Dodge Challenger. I have been wanting to add another one to my family of cars. The moment I decided I wanted to buy this beautiful white RedLine RT I wound up in the hospital and in a wheelchair for several months......the car sold and I've been upset about it ever since. I tell myself I need to quit and just be happy with what I got.

before I buy anymore cars I have to buy a house to put all 7 of them ^^;

Say what!? You got seven cars Gasp . What for!? Smh.....
Chinese food, haha.
(Sep. 02, 2014  2:14 AM)Neo Wrote: Chinese food, haha.

Yes! General Tso's chicken,sweet and sour chicken,Tom Yam soup Smile
(Sep. 02, 2014  2:18 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2014  2:14 AM)Neo Wrote: Chinese food, haha.

Yes! General Tso's chicken

You had me at that.

Tacos are pretty good too.
Tacos are awesome! I had me a “Doritos Locos taco " taco bell a few weeks ago! Oddly the taco bell that I go to is connected to a KFC. But yeah I'm obsessed with food!!!!