Thermal Lacerta Draft (NEAR PERFECT?)

Could be mine are an anomaly, as yours are similar to bluezees. I'll look into it tomorrow.

On the off chance there is a mold difference, which manufacturer made your thermal? My results were all very close, so it's possible, I guess.
(Jul. 07, 2011  11:32 PM)th!nk Wrote: On the off chance there is a mold difference, which manufacturer made your thermal?

TAKARA-TOMY.
You guys want me to test? I got a hasbro and a TT one.

Also i am sure there is another version of this , the one with the red thermal wheel.
Link for the alternate version, never head of it?

And yeah, testing would be awesome Smile
There is a red version of Thermal, yeah. Not sure if it had a specific name, though.
Here is the red version: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-74-Th...0HF?page=8
and i will have tests up shortly.

EDIT: Here are the tests
Takara Thermal
Thermal Bull 145WD VS Burn Bull 145WD
Thermal wins 2
Burn wins 8

Thermal Bull 145WD vs Earth Bull 145WD
Thermal wins : 2
Earth wins: 8
Hasbro Thermal
Thermal Bull 145WD vs Earth Bull 145WD
Thermal wins: 2
Earth wins: 8

I ceebz doing burn because they seem the exact same and it took forever
Do we really want to list all the WBBA special recolours ? Because there are seriously way too many. In my opinion, we should just list somewhere that the WBBA recoloured it, but listing all the WBBA recolours for each Beyblade is ridiculous.
(Jul. 11, 2011  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Do we really want to list all the WBBA special recolours ? Because there are seriously way too many. In my opinion, we should just list somewhere that the WBBA recoloured it, but listing all the WBBA recolours for each Beyblade is ridiculous.

Yes ...! Information like that is important.
UH OH COMMITTEE DISPUUUUUUTE!

Man, I certainly don't pity anyone working on Galaxy/Big Bang Pegasis now, ahah.

Kei, is that enough testing, and do you want me to change anything?
Seriously, there are new WBBA recolours every month and sometimes twice a month, and obviously we missed a few already. We cannot keep track of all the WBBA recolours ...
(Jul. 11, 2011  9:12 AM)th!nk Wrote: Kei, is that enough testing, and do you want me to change anything?

Yeah, it's enough. I'll just accept that my Thermal is abnormal, or something haha.

Go ahead and post the article. Smile

(Jul. 11, 2011  3:18 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seriously, there are new WBBA recolours every month and sometimes twice a month, and obviously we missed a few already. We cannot keep track of all the WBBA recolours ...

True, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try! It's interesting information.
Seeing as nothing's changed since my last draft, here's the quote Grin

(Jul. 06, 2011  7:02 PM)th!nk Wrote: Okay, here it is with the majority of Daegor's suggestions, and a couple of other improvements, formatted and not. A couple of things I didn't change, but they're minor, and tbh I think they're fine Uncertain

Unformatted (Click to View)
Formatted (Click to View)

Kei: What matchups do you want tested?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ta_WA130HF

It's up! Good job everybody. Another useless Beyblade done. Cool
(Jul. 13, 2011  10:52 PM)♥ Wrote: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...ta_WA130HF

It's up! Good job everybody. Another useless Beyblade done. Cool

lol, why do you never add an image to the BeyBox when you post articles? I've added it now, though.

Now we need photos, and an other versions section. Does anyone know what parts the red/black versions came with? Or was it just the Wheel/Clear Wheel that they were released with?
(Jul. 13, 2011  11:04 PM)Kei Wrote: Now we need photos, and an other versions section. Does anyone know what parts the red/black versions came with? Or was it just the Wheel/Clear Wheel that they were released with?

A special Face, but no parts.
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:28 AM)Kai-V Wrote: A special Face, but no parts.

In both cases?
(Jul. 14, 2011  12:41 AM)Kei Wrote: In both cases?

I am quite sure, yes.