TheWhiteTiger's Birthday Bash!!! Beyday Celebration 5/24/14

on
Hosted by
  6 God
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

TheWhiteTiger's Birthday Bash!!!

Date: May 24, 2014

Registration will start at 12:00 (don't forget: $5 per person or $10 for a blader passport and you can come to WBO tournaments free for a whole year! If you don't pay the entrance fee you will not be allowed to play in the tournament.), the actual tournament will start at 12:30-1:00.

Prizes: TBD
Venue: Magnolia Drive, Huckleberry Trails Park
Ruston, LA, 71270
Format: BB-10/BB-46, Round Robin

Expected Turnout:

Confirmed:
1. TheWhiteTiger
2. Ddog
3. ExtremeBlader3
4. Extremedadblader
5. Dylan_the_dork
6. Lawson3
7. Cadenthecoolguy
8. Demontre
9. Deadpool_
10. Unregistered user
11. Unregistered user
12. DRAGON KING
13. DRAGON PRINCE

Possible:
1. Unregistered User
2. Unregistered User
3. XKai_DranzerX
4. Duive
5. Slashman_1

Judges:
1. TheWhiteTiger
2. DRAGON KING
3. ExtremeBlader3 or someone else who's been to a tournament(Only judges matches)

Additional information:

-This will be a Beydays Event, all competitors will get a chance at the Beylotto!

-TheWhiteTiger, DRAGON PRINCE, and DRAGON KING have Blader Passports.

-We have 3 official tournament play stadiums, so we may need more so bring them!

NOTE: If you are caught thieving (You will be caught if you do. There is no doubt about that.) you will be be banned from any tournaments (co) hosted by DRAGON KING or TheWhiteTiger and given a warning or possibly banned on the WBO.

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Ah, Louisiana's second event. Hopefully more bladers from there will be found!

Good luck to everyone! I hope this turns out a success, just like the last one!

I'll be thinking about you guys during AN, aha.
(May. 10, 2014  4:45 PM)-Midnight Wrote: Ah, Louisiana's second event. Hopefully more bladers from there will be found!

This will be our miniature GBT2 Wink. TWT is turning 100 *wipes tear*.

This will be our biggest one yet! I hope I can make it Smile
(May. 10, 2014  4:45 PM)-Midnight Wrote: Ah, Louisiana's second event. Hopefully more bladers from there will be found!

Yes defenitely, we've, well UltimateOrion, has found ExtremBlader3 and his dad, and maybe more we'll ge found too. Thanks Midnight!
Hope it all goes good! This will be a Bit Beast Bladers Tournament! Good luck to all who go and happy birthday to The Black tiger!
This is getting so close! I have a pretty good chance of coming but I'm not sure and I don't want to unconfirm at the last minute so just keep me on possible til I can find out for sure on Thursday or Friday.
Just because I'll probably be at Anime North during the 23rd, thought I'd just post this:

Good luck everyone! Win or lose, I know you'll all have fun.

Just a tip: Congratulate everyone, winning or losing. No matter what, always be a good sport.
Gl.
Make this a tourney worth remembering!
I will be coming to the tourney, from Texas!
(May. 21, 2014  1:54 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: I will be coming to the tourney, from Texas!

Looks like there's gonna be more competition, eh ? Gotta get ready for it.

I won't allow any of you to steal my precious beypoints MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
(May. 21, 2014  1:54 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: I will be coming to the tourney, from Texas!

Thanks for responding so fast to the reminder, haha. Glad you'll be able to make it!
The OP is updated. TWT wanted me to inform you guys.

Btw is extremeblader bringing his BB-10? So we can have like 4 stadiums going at once?

EDIT: 2 days!
The returning champ is confirmed!

This shiz just got real!
put me for possible
The tournament ended today. Smile Maybe you'd come to the next one, were thinking July.
Great tournament TWT.

Pics:

EB3's stuff: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=0

My spin stealer losing to phantom: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=1

DRAGON PRINCES combos: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=2

Basalt Kronos SA165WD vs Phantom Kerbecs B D: http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=3

Phantom Kerbecs B D vs A stock Burn Phoenix (aka brisingr): http://s986.photobucket.com/user/dragonk...sort=3&o=4
Lol You got picture of my stuff XD Great game to you dude, do you know when the next tourney is for Louisiana?
(May. 25, 2014  8:53 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Lol You got picture of my stuff XD Great game to you dude, do you know when the next tourney is for Louisiana?

That one is the best quality out of all of them IMO. You should post some of your slow motion Camera footage XD.

Our battle was great, I would have one if I hadn't weak launched my stupid staller lol... But hey, I was try not to get KOed. TheWhiteTiger said July, he said it will probably be in alexandria if me and DRAGON PRINCE and you and your dad come (Alexandria is closer to Texas, right?).
Sounds like the tourney went great!Smile Congrats EB3 for representing Texas and getting first place!Grin
Yeah I did! The tourney was SO MUCH FUN! They were challenging bladers, and it was just....FUN!