TheRogueBladers CBTs

(Jul. 28, 2021  10:27 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:49 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Please look on the first page for the parts and look at the competetors combos for what parts are taken. Also in this CBT you can’t use Gt, sparking, or dB layers and no Gt sparking or dB discs.

Cho-z Spriggan Blitz Destroy' (right spin)
Idk if you saw what i said, but I said you can’t use Gt, sparking, or dB discs meaning no blitz, no convert, no sting, no ratchet, no wheel, no nexus, etc. sorry if I didn’t specify.
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  10:27 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: Cho-z Spriggan Blitz Destroy' (right spin)
Idk if you saw what i said, but I said you can’t use Gt, sparking, or dB discs meaning no blitz, no convert, no sting, no ratchet, no wheel, no nexus, etc. sorry if I didn’t specify.

No that was my bad, I wasn't thinking "no gt disks" when i said blitz, 00E, also would wave be considered a sparking driver?
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:59 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk if you saw what i said, but I said you can’t use Gt, sparking, or dB discs meaning no blitz, no convert, no sting, no ratchet, no wheel, no nexus, etc. sorry if I didn’t specify.

No that was my bad, I wasn't thinking "no gt disks" when i said blitz, 00E, also would wave be considered a sparking driver?

if you mean disk then no wheel
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:59 PM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:31 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Idk if you saw what i said, but I said you can’t use Gt, sparking, or dB discs meaning no blitz, no convert, no sting, no ratchet, no wheel, no nexus, etc. sorry if I didn’t specify.

Any driver can be used, but for future CBTS the only drivers that will be banned are Xtend+ and hybrid if they are this format. For this CBT any driver can be used. Also, wave technically would be a sparking driver but that doesn’t change anything. So you want Cho-z spriggan 00 expand destroy?
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  11:59 PM)Lego bey god Wrote: No that was my bad, I wasn't thinking "no gt disks" when i said blitz, 00E, also would wave be considered a sparking driver?
Any driver can be used, but for future CBTS the only drivers that will be banned are Xtend+ and hybrid if they are this format. For this CBT any driver can be used. Also, wave technically would be a sparking driver but that doesn’t change anything. So you want Cho-z spriggan 00 expand destroy?
That combo on wave will be fine
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:14 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  12:01 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Any driver can be used, but for future CBTS the only drivers that will be banned are Xtend+ and hybrid if they are this format. For this CBT any driver can be used. Also, wave technically would be a sparking driver but that doesn’t change anything. So you want Cho-z spriggan 00 expand destroy?
That combo on wave will be fine

So Cho-z spriggan 00 expand wave (right)?
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:14 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: That combo on wave will be fine

So Cho-z spriggan 00 expand wave (right)?

Ye
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:36 AM)Lego bey god Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:33 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: So Cho-z spriggan 00 expand wave (right)?

Ye

Alright! (Btw I have a combo with 0 expand wave that I plan to use for tournaments, and wave is one of my favorite drivers!)

CBT competitors so far:
RogueBlader: twin nemesis generate
Unseen Burst: Cho-z Valkryie 00 bump venture
LegendJustice: Legend Spriggan (left) gravity Xtend+ (attack)
LJ-Blader: Nightmare Longinus Hold’
USN- Hazard Kerbeus 0 Glaive Unite’
BladeKingX- Screw Trident 10 cross rise
Lego bey god- Cho-z Spriggan (right) 00 expand wave
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:36 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Ye

Alright! (Btw I have a combo with 0 expand wave that I plan to use for tournaments, and wave is one of my favorite drivers!)

CBT competitors so far:
dang i probably wont stand a chance against any of the combos but it's worth a shot
Legend Spriggan I know lui destroyed you but don’t let me down!
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:36 AM)Lego bey god Wrote: Ye

CBT competitors so far:

Cho-Z Valkyrie and Spriggan are not allowed in limited.
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:07 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Alright! (Btw I have a combo with 0 expand wave that I plan to use for tournaments, and wave is one of my favorite drivers!)

CBT competitors so far:

Yeah, I'm a noob to the Competetive stage (obviously) and I talked with @"The RogueBlader and he let me and Lego Bey God have a pass (This time)
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:07 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  3:49 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Alright! (Btw I have a combo with 0 expand wave that I plan to use for tournaments, and wave is one of my favorite drivers!)

CBT competitors so far:

It’s ok, they might not know all the rules. I’ll let it pass this time, then after for the next limited CBT I’ll post the rules. 👍

So long story short, I’m kinda not gonna make YouTube videos anymore. I enjoyed them, but one day I just stopped enjoying making them and it got boring. But, that said, I WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVEF EVER EVER VEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER quit beyblade! I enjoy blading and love beyblade with everything I have and always will! So I will still be doing the CBT, just maybe not in video form. Or maybe I could record it, but not talk and add in music, then it won’t seem like a video to me cause I’m not talking. Idk, it’s either a video where I don’t talk and add in music, or just post the results. I’ll figure it out by this Sunday and we will have the winner!
As of now there are 7 competitors and we need at least 8 and at most 16 for a CBT, one day I might even do 32! So at least 1 more Blader please enter a combo!

We need just 1 more Blader at the very least to make the CBT! One Blader!
Just 1 more!

Come on please? Just one more person?
Ok if 1 more Blader doesn’t enter the CBT, I’ll enter this random combo I just made: Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode)

CBT Burst Limited Standard Stadium
(Xtend+, cho-z Valkryie, and cho-z spriggan are banned, but we’re still used in this CBT which is fine cause it’s fun anyway, but just keep in mind which parts are banned next time)
QUARTER-FINALS: 2 pts
ROUND 1-
LJ-Blader/Nightmare Longinus Hold’ vs. Legend Justice/ Legend Spriggan (left) gravity Xtend+ (Attack mode)
Nightmare Longinus launched first (don’t worry I’m fast at launching)
1st Battle- nightmare longinus takes center and starts speeding up, legend spriggan comes around fast and is chasing longinus, they hit eachother a couple times, longinus goes back into the center and out spins spriggan
LJ-Blader-1 Legend Justice-0
Q
2nd Battle- Nightmare longinus slams into spriggan and bursts it
LJ-Blader Wins!

ROUND 2-
TheRogueBlader/Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) Generate vs. Lego bey god/Cho- z spriggan (right) 00 expand wave
Cho-z spriggan launched first
1st Battle- Cho-z spriggan takes center, nemesis charges up, hits spriggan, and k.o’s himself.
There was contact so that’s not a self k.o meaning 1 pt for lego bey god
2nd Battle- Cho-z spriggan treks center, nemesis same as last time charges up, but this time comes in for a direct hit and slams spriggan out of the stadium
1-1
3rd Battle- spriggan goes around a bit and nemesis speeds up and comes around to knock spriggan out from behind.
(The impact was HARD so nemesis was halfway to bursting and spriggan took 2 clicks as well)
TheRogueBlader Wins!

ROUND 3-
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkyrie 00 Bump venture vs. BladeKingX/Screw Trident 10 cross rise
Valkryie launched first
1st battle- Valkryie destroys trident and gets 2 pts (sorry BladeKingX)
UnseenBurst wins!

ROUND 4
(The hazard Kerbeus combo is one of my favorite combos that I made so I have high hopes that USN will take my combo to victory!)
USN/Hazard Kerbeus 0 glaive unite’ vs random combo cause there wasn’t an 8th Blader, Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode’
Kerbeus launched first
1st Battle- I’d been battling a lot lately with my hazard Kerbeus combo so I knew that going with a fast flower pattern might be the best strategy. I launched Kerbeus with a tilted launch, and Fafnir being in attack mode kept hitting it. Kerbeus nearly k.o’d Fafnir 3 times, but Fafnir spin steamed and outspun Kerbeus.
(Stupid rubber)
2nd Battle- Since the flower pattern wasn’t hitting Fafnir hard enough I decided to launch near the center and speed up around the edge to K.O Fafnir, and it hit Fafnir 2 times SUPER HARD into the wall, but once again Fafnir spun stole and won. Thought this battle was closer than the last one and Fafnir actually had 3 clicks. (Sorry I failed you USN, I should’ve done better since this is a combo I made)
Geist Fafnir wins!

SEMIFINALS: 3PTS
ROUND 1-
lJ-Blader/Nightmare Longinus Hold’ vs. TheRogueBlader/Twin nemesis generate
Since they were both attack beys I alternated launching
1st battle- nemesis launched first, it charged up and sped around the edge to k.o longinus pretty easily
2nd Battle- longinus launched first, Longinus started in the center, and it hit nemesis only 1 time before nemesis k.o’d itself
There was contact meaning it’s not a self k.o so the score is 1-1
3rd Battle- nemesis launched first, nemesis sped around the edge and when longinus started speeding up, it was too late and nemesis, just like the first round K.O’d it easily.
Score is 2-1
4th Battle- Longinus launched first, Longinus hit nemesis 2 times HARD and after the 2nd time nemesis went flying, but lucky for me there was still a fifth battle to break this tie
Score- 2-2
5th battle- nemesis launched first, nemesis and Longinus went head to head, but nemesis knocked longinus off balance and kinda just threw it around until it stopped spinning.
TheRogueBladerWins! (Sorry LJ-Blader but the match was super close! It could’ve gone either way)

ROUND 2-
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkryie 00 bump venture vs random combo cause there wasn’t an 8th Blader Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode)
Valkryie launched first
1st Battle- they hit eachother over and over and over until Valkryie won by survivor finish
2nd Battle- same as the first battle but Valkryie won by a bit more
3rd battle- same as the 1st battle
(Now that’s what you call a stamina battle!)
UnseenBurst wins!

FINALS- 3PTS
THE FINAL BATTLE!
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkryie 00 bump venture vs. TheRogueBlader/Twin Nemesis Generate (upper mode)
Launched alternated
1st Battle- They attack and attack and attack, nemesis switches to stamina mode, Valkryie wins.
(Keep in mind this was supposed to be burst limited so things that were used in this CBT like Xtend+, cho-z spriggan, and cho-z Valkryie are considered a bit unfair, but whatever it’s still fun!)
2nd Battle- DAMN! I must’ve done something with my launch cause Valkryie gone MAD BOI! Valkryie slammed into nemesis when it started speeding up and it got knocked out… but I burst so you know what that means!
UNSEENBURST IS THE WINNER OF THE CBT! (Once again please keep in mind the parts that are banned from burst limited in the next CBT like this) Comgrsts to the winner and I’m sure anyone who didn’t make it as far as they thought they would will do better next time!

There it is! The CBT!

Next CBT will be in the dynamite battle stadium, (I have the full entry set now) and only GT layers will be allowed along with any driver or any disc. ( sorry that I haven’t done s CBT where nothing I’d banned but I like to spice things up)
First come first serve, up to 16 participants allowed. Lets do this!
I will enter with Cosmo Achilles wheel orbit metal Goku (an old combo of mine back when glide ragnaruk was new lol, and I really like using it!)

UnseenBurst
@Lj-Blader
USN
Lego bey god
@BladeKingX
(Jul. 31, 2021  6:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok if 1 more Blader doesn’t enter the CBT, I’ll enter this random combo I just made: Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode)

(Xtend+, cho-z Valkryie, and cho-z spriggan are banned, but we’re still used in this CBT which is fine cause it’s fun anyway, but just keep in mind which parts are banned next time)
ROUND 1-
LJ-Blader/Nightmare Longinus Hold’ vs. Legend Justice/ Legend Spriggan (left) gravity Xtend+ (Attack mode)
1st Battle- nightmare longinus takes center and starts speeding up, legend spriggan comes around fast and is chasing longinus, they hit eachother a couple times, longinus goes back into the center and out spins spriggan
Q
LJ-Blader Wins!

ROUND 2-
TheRogueBlader/Twin Nemesis (Upper Mode) Generate vs. Lego bey god/Cho- z spriggan (right) 00 expand wave
1st Battle- Cho-z spriggan takes center, nemesis charges up, hits spriggan, and k.o’s himself.
2nd Battle- Cho-z spriggan treks center, nemesis same as last time charges up, but this time comes in for a direct hit and slams spriggan out of the stadium
1-1
3rd Battle- spriggan goes around a bit and nemesis speeds up and comes around to knock spriggan out from behind.
(The impact was HARD so nemesis was halfway to bursting and spriggan took 2 clicks as well)
TheRogueBlader Wins!

ROUND 3-
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkyrie 00 Bump venture vs. BladeKingX/Screw Trident 10 cross rise
Valkryie launched first
UnseenBurst wins!

ROUND 4
(The hazard Kerbeus combo is one of my favorite combos that I made so I have high hopes that USN will take my combo to victory!)
USN/Hazard Kerbeus 0 glaive unite’ vs random combo cause there wasn’t an 8th Blader, Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode’
Kerbeus launched first
1st Battle- I’d been battling a lot lately with my hazard Kerbeus combo so I knew that going with a fast flower pattern might be the best strategy. I launched Kerbeus with a tilted launch, and Fafnir being in attack mode kept hitting it. Kerbeus nearly k.o’d Fafnir 3 times, but Fafnir spin steamed and outspun Kerbeus.
(Stupid rubber)
2nd Battle- Since the flower pattern wasn’t hitting Fafnir hard enough I decided to launch near the center and speed up around the edge to K.O Fafnir, and it hit Fafnir 2 times SUPER HARD into the wall, but once again Fafnir spun stole and won. Thought this battle was closer than the last one and Fafnir actually had 3 clicks. (Sorry I failed you USN, I should’ve done better since this is a combo I made)
Geist Fafnir wins!

ROUND 1-
1st battle- nemesis launched first, it charged up and sped around the edge to k.o longinus pretty easily
2nd Battle- longinus launched first, Longinus started in the center, and it hit nemesis only 1 time before nemesis k.o’d itself
3rd Battle- nemesis launched first, nemesis sped around the edge and when longinus started speeding up, it was too late and nemesis, just like the first round K.O’d it easily.
Score is 2-1
4th Battle- Longinus launched first, Longinus hit nemesis 2 times HARD and after the 2nd time nemesis went flying, but lucky for me there was still a fifth battle to break this tie
Score- 2-2
5th battle- nemesis launched first, nemesis and Longinus went head to head, but nemesis knocked longinus off balance and kinda just threw it around until it stopped spinning.
TheRogueBladerWins! (Sorry LJ-Blader but the match was super close! It could’ve gone either way)

ROUND 2-
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkryie 00 bump venture vs random combo cause there wasn’t an 8th Blader Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode)
Valkryie launched first
1st Battle- they hit eachother over and over and over until Valkryie won by survivor finish
UnseenBurst wins!

FINALS- 3PTS
THE FINAL BATTLE!
UnseenBurst/Cho-z Valkryie 00 bump venture vs. TheRogueBlader/Twin Nemesis Generate (upper mode)
Launched alternated
1st Battle- They attack and attack and attack, nemesis switches to stamina mode, Valkryie wins.
(Keep in mind this was supposed to be burst limited so things that were used in this CBT like Xtend+, cho-z spriggan, and cho-z Valkryie are considered a bit unfair, but whatever it’s still fun!)
2nd Battle- DAMN! I must’ve done something with my launch cause Valkryie gone MAD BOI! Valkryie slammed into nemesis when it started speeding up and it got knocked out… but I burst so you know what that means!
UNSEENBURST IS THE WINNER OF THE CBT! (Once again please keep in mind the parts that are banned from burst limited in the next CBT like this) Comgrsts to the winner and I’m sure anyone who didn’t make it as far as they thought they would will do better next time!

There it is! The CBT!

Next CBT will be in the dynamite battle stadium, (I have the full entry set now) and only GT layers will be allowed along with any driver or any disc. ( sorry that I haven’t done s CBT where nothing I’d banned but I like to spice things up)
I will enter with Cosmo Achilles wheel orbit metal Goku (an old combo of mine back when glide ragnaruk was new lol, and I really like using it!)

UnseenBurst
@Lj-Blader
USN
Lego bey god
@BladeKingX

I feel bad Unhappy I only won because I was using Cho Z Valkryie and everyone used earlier Cho Z Beys and God Beys (GG Everyone) Yay my first CBT Win!
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  6:11 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok if 1 more Blader doesn’t enter the CBT, I’ll enter this random combo I just made: Geist Fafnir outer trans (attack mode)

ROUND 1-
Q
LJ-Blader Wins!

ROUND 2-
1-1
TheRogueBlader Wins!

ROUND 3-
Valkryie launched first
UnseenBurst wins!

ROUND 4
Kerbeus launched first
(Stupid rubber)
Geist Fafnir wins!

ROUND 1-
2nd Battle- longinus launched first, Longinus started in the  center, and it hit nemesis only 1 time before nemesis k.o’d itself
Score is 2-1
Score- 2-2

ROUND 2-
Valkryie launched first
UnseenBurst wins!

FINALS- 3PTS
THE FINAL BATTLE!
Launched alternated

There it is! The CBT!

UnseenBurst
@Lj-Blader
USN
Lego bey god
@BladeKingX

I feel bad Unhappy I only won because I was using Cho Z Valkryie and everyone used earlier Cho Z Beys and God Beys (GG Everyone) Yay my first CBT Win!

You still won! And you chose 00 bump and venture which was a great combo or parts! And it’s your first CBT win! Be proud of yourself! And are you entering the 2nd CBT?
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I feel bad :( I only won because I was using Cho Z Valkryie and everyone used earlier Cho Z Beys and God Beys (GG Everyone) Yay my first CBT Win!

You still won! And you chose 00 bump and venture which was a great combo or parts! And it’s your first CBT win! Be proud of yourself! And are you entering the 2nd CBT?

Thanks! I enter every CBT I see and can enter, of course, I'm gonna enter the next CBT!

(Jul. 31, 2021  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I feel bad :( I only won because I was using Cho Z Valkryie and everyone used earlier Cho Z Beys and God Beys (GG Everyone) Yay my first CBT Win!

Union(Power Mode) Valkryie 00 Bump Venture
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You still won! And you chose 00 bump and venture which was a great combo or parts! And it’s your first CBT win! Be proud of yourself! And are you entering the 2nd CBT?

Thanks! I enter every CBT I see and can enter, of course, I'm gonna enter the next CBT!

(Jul. 31, 2021  9:43 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: You still won! And you chose 00 bump and venture which was a great combo or parts! And it’s your first CBT win! Be proud of yourself! And are you entering the 2nd CBT?

Union(Power Mode) Valkryie Sting Ultimate Reboot' Gen

Ok, but are you sure you wanna use the gen? Cause the gen makes the beys upper light and you already have a dash driver. Do you just wanna use a regular weight?
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:47 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Thanks! I enter every CBT I see and can enter, of course, I'm gonna enter the next CBT!

Union(Power Mode) Valkryie Sting Ultimate Reboot' Gen

Ok, but are you sure you wanna use the gen? Cause the gen makes the beys upper light and you already have a dash driver. Do you just wanna use a regular weight?

If that's the case then, I'll use Goku (From Dragon Ball Z haamme hamme HAAAA) LOL but seriously I'd like Union (Power) Valkryie Sting Ultimate Reboot' Goku
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:52 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, but are you sure you wanna use the gen? Cause the gen makes the beys upper light and you already have a dash driver. Do you just wanna use a regular weight?

If that's the case then, I'll use Goku (From Dragon Ball Z haamme hamme HAAAA) LOL but seriously I'd like Union (Power) Valkryie Sting Ultimate Reboot' Goku
Sorry, but I’m already using Goku on my combo.
Imperial Spriggan 00Expand Destroy’, one of my favs!
I lost.... GG everyone!
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:59 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Imperial Spriggan 00Expand Destroy’, one of my favs!

Ay! That’s one of my favs too! Good choice! And good job on the CBT!
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:58 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2021  9:57 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: If that's the case then, I'll use Goku (From Dragon Ball Z haamme hamme HAAAA) LOL but seriously I'd like Union (Power) Valkryie Sting Ultimate Reboot' Goku
Sorry, but I’m already using Goku on my combo.

*Sceams on Inside* Jk I'll use Retsu