TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished]

Poll: Should I do more contests?

Yeah, this is Boss Smile
95.00%
No, they're just lame...
5.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
Looks like we'll have to elimininate more ppl! Good luck!
Ok, this may take a few tries:
I call it "Heated Battle in the Treetops."
As you can see, not my first choice for a picture Tongue_out
Edit: Bloody Picasa made it really pixelated...
(Feb. 08, 2014  1:01 AM)Dual Wrote: Ok, this may take a few tries:
I call it "Heated Battle in the Treetops."
As you can see, not my first choice for a picture Tongue_out
Edit: Bloody Picasa made it really pixelated...

Gimme Rock bison-I, I mean nice pic Wink
Well this week weather hated me alot so....here my entry

Photo Details:
Make: Canon
Model: Canon EOS 60D
Aperture: f/5.6
Date & Time: 2014-02-07 20:58:47.00
Exposure Time: 1/60
Focal Length: 50.0 mm (35 mm equivalent: 78.6 mm)
ISO: 400
OMG we have all 12!!!!! The results should be up tommorrow or later tonight Smile
Ok I'll add it Smile

Judging has been finished! The eliminated people are....

Round 2 has officially begun and will end Friday February 14, a minute before midnight (CST).

EDIT: we're on schedule guys Grin
Maybe if everybody posts their entries sooner rather than later, we could get to the next round faster. Tongue_out

Anyways, I've been wanting to use this for some time now... (Click to View)
(Feb. 09, 2014  6:28 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Maybe if everybody posts their entries sooner rather than later, we could get to the next round faster. Tongue_out

Anyways, I've been wanting to use this for some time now... (Click to View)
Yep, we all want this to move on faster guys.

Very nice pic ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) (oh yeah I did, copy and paste.), nice and creative (AGAIN!).

BTW the round 2 spoiler is now started and in the OP.
If you want to move on faster, why didn't you make the rounds shorter in the time schedule at the beginning?
Actually I don't really like such "as fast as possible" rounds, because I'm just writing a lot of exams and I might need one week to get a nice shot...
(Feb. 10, 2014  3:34 AM)stoney2208 Wrote: If you want to move on faster, why didn't you make the rounds shorter in the time schedule at the beginning?
Actually I don't really like such "as fast as possible" rounds, because I'm just writing a lot of exams and I might need one week to get a nice shot...

It's best to have one-week rounds. Some people just get anxious (me). its fine Smile
I just made the month overview calendars to give everyone a general idea of how long they were supposed to stay committed for. It keep everything organized but as always, there is no problem if things are delayed by a day or move faster than planned. As long as stuff is completed in the general time frame and doesn't drag on forever, everything is ok Smile
Just to confirm: we are sticking to the rounds as depicted in the OP (judging starts after we receive all three entries or after the deadline.)

EDIT: I guess it's doing well enough on it own to get unstickied Smile
Is there a reason this isn't stickied? Or ...
(Feb. 12, 2014  5:53 AM)Cannon Wrote: Is there a reason this isn't stickied? Or ...

It was stickied. SarabScientist said she'd in sticky it once it gets up and running, which she did.
"The Wolf's Crevasse"

[Image: image.jpg]
Sometimes threads get unstickied when moderators post in them :o

(Feb. 11, 2014  2:42 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Just to confirm: we are sticking to the rounds as depicted in the OP (judging starts after we receive all three entries or after the deadline.)

EDIT: I guess it's doing well enough on it own to get unstickied Smile

(Feb. 12, 2014  5:53 AM)Cannon Wrote: Is there a reason this isn't stickied? Or ...

So I will leave it that way, since it is going really well! I kinda want the writing and GFX tournament to get more attention. But yeah, if you ever want it sticked again, just let any moderator know. Also, I will sticky it for the final results as well for sure Smile
Guys, it this round ends tommorrow night and we only have 2 entries... I hope you guys will put yours in before the deadline
(Feb. 13, 2014  9:34 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Guys, it this round ends tommorrow night and we only have 2 entries... I hope you guys will put yours in before the deadline

I surely will post an entry, but the weather in my area has been really awful during the last couple of days, so I had no chance to take the photo I wanted to... I hope I can tomorrow :-/
I have my photo, just haven't gotten around to uploading it.
stoney: ok, I hope everybody is ok Smile. Looking forward to your photo !
@Tri/PRO SEAGULL: ok, can't wait to see it Smile

Good luck to everybodyz this round!
I'll have mine in by the end of the day.
Ok here´s a sweet little something for you guys for Valentine´s Day Smile

That looks great! What did you use for a background?
(Feb. 15, 2014  1:58 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Ok here´s a sweet little something for you guys for Valentine´s Day Smile

That's some nice photography, Stoney!

Now if you don't mind, gimme' dat strawberry.