TheLibraKing's Photography Contest! [successfully finished]

Poll: Should I do more contests?

Yeah, this is Boss Smile
95.00%
No, they're just lame...
5.00%
Total: 100% 20 vote(s)
(Mar. 01, 2014  2:41 AM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Mar. 01, 2014  2:38 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: My very first beyblade in my very last entry. How nostalgic... Grin

Thats really awesome ! Cute Fishies ;3

4 hours 19 minutes til the contest ends! I hope Dual and (;,/?:-@) (messed that up so bad.) put in they're entry!

Thank you, TLK Joyful_2 Yeah, I love them! *_* That´s why I thought they might fit to my favourite plastic bey... ;D
Btw their names are Peter1, Peter2, Peter3... Kind regards from Peters 1-24! XD

Yes, Dual and (;,/?:-@) (let´s keep it that way, TLK XD), come on and let us see your awesome final entries! Smile I´m pretty pumpedJoyful_2
(Mar. 01, 2014  2:38 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: My very first beyblade in my very last entry. How nostalgic... Grin
Nice entry Stoney. You don't even know how much I love how Seaborg looks, hah.
Here's my entry. It didn't turn out quite like I expected, but oh well.
"Killerken's Tentacles"
I'm assuming food coloring ?

Nice entries Dual and Stoney!
Cool dual!

How'd you get da shot?
A flashlight under a glass filled with water with Killerken in it, with three drops of food colouring.
(Mar. 01, 2014  3:28 AM)Dual Wrote: A flashlight under a glass filled with water with Killerken in it, with three drops of food colouring.
Damn Dual, I love your creativity! If only the photo was just the slightest bit better quality. Smile
Man, I'm cutting it realllly close, but here's my final entry: The Cartographer's Bey (Click to View)

There's a lot I'd have done differently if I'd had more time, but I've had so much schoolwork and so many problems getting the pictures from my phone to my computer, I'm just pooped. xD
Sent the judges PMs. Time (no pun intended.) to decide who wins...

Don't you guys like to make choosing a best pic hard Serious
Wow, nice entries Dual and angry!

Btw who is now our replacement judge? Don't you judge anymore?
(Mar. 01, 2014  7:04 AM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Wow, nice entries Dual and angry!

Btw who is now our replacement judge? Don't you judge anymore?

Of course I still judge Smile. The current judges are Leone19, sarabscientist and me.
Gurd Daydum! Dats some wicked cool photos!
You really let us dangle, you know XD
Ok, ok, ok. I was waiting for a judge to respond, but since Im pretty sure what her second vote is, I'll post the results.

Sorry for the wait. It's been decided.

All judges voted for 2 ppl.

Coming in at third place, with one vote is.....
Coming in at second place with 2 votes is.....
Coming in at first place with 3 votes......

Oh yeah, here's my comments:

(&&$@$<£<): very great pic, I love how you set up a very detailed "stage" Joyful_2

Stoney2208: I really like this one, my vote was a complete tie between you and angry face.

Dual: very creative, using food coloring as tentacles really made it awesome .

And that my dear bladers, is how you successfully run a contest Wink.
Yay, third place! Congrats to £%{|€ (goshdarnit!) and Stoney!
Yayyyyy, thank you very much, guys!!! Smile Smile Smile And a big thanks to our DK (soon again Wink) for hosting this contest!
Congrats to everyone else, who participated (and posted entries)! This was really a contest full of awesome photography! Hope we can do it again soon!
The other judges were also a really big help Smile
An equally big thanks for judging to sarabscientist, Leone 19 and TheAlchemist!!! Joyful_2
Great to see this turned out to be a success! Congrats to the top 3 and good job to every who participated! Also good job to TheLibraKing for doing this contest!
Congratulations everyone! I'll be sure to actually post my entry if there is another one, haha.

1199th post. On to 1200!
Totes not surprised by the results, hah. Congratulations, Stoney2208! It's no surprise you won with such consistently well composed pictures. Grin

Great effort on everybody's part, especially all the diligent judges. Thanks, and I hope we can all do this again soon!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASS

this brought tears to my eyes, the entries we're beautiful from the beginning to the end

(@°▽°@)ノ
Quote:Hope we can do it again soon!

Quote:I'll be sure to actually post my entry if there is another one, haha.

Quote:Thanks, and I hope we can all do this again soon!

It was a pleasure doing it Smile, I'll most likely be doing another soon with a few twists/changes because of this success and all the positive feedback (except the one user that voted i shouldn't do more LOL) So watch out for that Wink

Also, should this be closed and stickied in the closed threads or something?
(Mar. 06, 2014  7:05 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Also, should this be closed and stickied in the closed threads or something?

nope, just let it be, it will make its way through the pages of this forum as time progresses