TheHentist here!

Hi, I'm Abe and my friends call me hentist because of my interest in... you know what... XD

Anyway, I'm a Filipino and I have been into this hobby of Beyblade ever since 4th grade when the plastics were still popular. I'm currently in my graduating year and I'm studying Medical Technology or some may call it Clinical Laboratory Science and I'm taking my internship this year as well.

I am also an admin in the Beyblade Philippines forum and I have been working in this forum for quite a long time. The reason I joined this forum is to get in touch with other bladers around the world and update myself with the latest Beyblade news.

I also make Stepmania stepcharts for free time as well and I love racing games too Smile
What kind? (Kids cartoons, animes, etc.)
Welcome, probably best to never elaborate on you 'hobbies' here since kids do enjoy this website as well. I thought your name was funny. LOL
Aw, meh.
Welcome to the WBO
and its cool that your studying Clinical Laboratory science( even though I have little understand of what that is :3) Enjoy your stay here
I usually do Stepcharts with Anime and some Jpop

About my name... hehe... funny eh... and my 'hobby' is totally PRIVATE! XD

Clinical Laboratory Science is the stuff do in labs in hospitals
Welcome to the WBO
LOOL. Your now my favorite person on WBO =P. And funny too xD. WELLLLLCOME!!!
Anybody in Tx That wants to battle for points.
I never realized that you never registered until now...

Anyways, Welcome!
welcome...i guess?
(Apr. 27, 2011  1:03 AM)Ginga Hagane #1 Wrote: Anybody in Tx That wants to battle for points.

Asking that in some guy's introduction thread is horribly impolite.

Welcome, by the way, Hentist. If your interest is what I think it is, it is better not to talk about it too much XD