• forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:09 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

Hyperion can be replaced with Solomon. Dimension isn’t the best. Xceed is better.
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

Hyperion can be replaced with Solomon. Dimension isn’t the best. Xceed is better.
u go with your combo ill go with mine

(Apr. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

also id even prefer the press driver over xceed
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

I mean... If you are looking for an attack combo I would use rage longinus 3A and whatever attack driver is your favorite. Super hyperion is a bit outclassed nowadays and you should probably use a double chassis. By the way welcome to the WBO I see that you are new here!
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:24 PM)USN Wrote:
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

I mean... If you are looking for an attack combo I would use rage longinus 3A and whatever attack driver is your favorite. Super hyperion is a bit outclassed nowadays and you should probably use a double chassis. By the way welcome to the WBO I see that you are new here!
im not looking 4 an attack
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:26 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:24 PM)USN Wrote: I mean... If you are looking for an attack combo I would use rage longinus 3A and whatever attack driver is your favorite. Super hyperion is a bit outclassed nowadays and you should probably use a double chassis. By the way welcome to the WBO I see that you are new here!
im not looking 4 an attack

Oh, I assumed you were because of super hyperion. 
Personally, I can not say what my fav combo is. I honestly like a LOT of combos.
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

If you're looking for a versatile combo/jack of all trade,go with Xtend+, Zeta', Trans' (imo better than Dimension.Better use Dimension' if you want to use single chassis)
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:14 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyperion can be replaced with Solomon. Dimension isn’t the best. Xceed is better.

(Apr. 06, 2021  4:11 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Hyperion can be replaced with Solomon. Dimension isn’t the best. Xceed is better.
also id even prefer the press driver over xceed

xceed is a good replacement for destroy, there is no way, form in any alternate universe that press is better than xceed

• Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

what chassis?
Dimensio is also kinda trash
I would recommend

Super solomon
1A 
Destroy'

or
Super Hyperion II
2A
Xceed'+z
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP
"yes very op"
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP
"yes very op"

yes its so OP it doesnt need a chassis to be assembled
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:20 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2021  5:05 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: "yes very op"

yes its so OP it doesnt need a chassis to be assembled

EVEN IF THE COMBO IS GARBAGE...SoOOOOOooOOOOOo OP
Also, Blitz could also be replaced with 1A. It weighs more (I think) and it hits hard on super,
unless you are talking about habsro and the disk is pro series
then the combo is completely trash
  • Super Hyperion
  • forge disc= Blitz
  • Dimension driver 

Sounds OP

What type is it meant to be? As far as I can tell, it isn't a "perfect combo" for any type...
Unless its hasbro, you didn't specify a chassis

An actual good combo using super is Super Hyperion2 (MCC)/Lucifer2 Xceed'/Quick'/Destroy' 1A/2A/ Wheel 1S
(Apr. 06, 2021  4:14 PM)Psycho101 Wrote:

I... don't understand. "What do you think?" is in the thread title, you're bound to receive feedback because you're asking for it.
There really isn't a perfect combination. The closest I've seen to "Perfect" was Rage on Ultimate Reboot' 3A back in early July, and even then, it had a couple niche counters. Nowadays, I'd say your best bet in terms of a "perfect combination" is (MCC) Tempest Solomon Wheel Drift 1S. Once you get the launch down, the only thing you'll really have trouble against are same spin Wheel Atomic/Orbit Metal combinations.

If you're looking for a good combination utilizing the Super ring, I suggest Super Solomon/Lucifer2/Hyperion2/Diabolos/Lucifer/Spriggan Quick'/Xtreme'/Destroy' 2S/1A.