0%
37.50%
12.50%
0%
0%
0%
25.00%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
Need views and coments on the video and on this thread. Also I need good feedback on the blade. The video is outdated by one day because I customized the tip. Please also spread this video among other bladers. Thank you and enjoy the video Smile

Here are some other alternatives if the videeo above won't a ppear or play:

1. Use this link: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%...ckNU2JlUyU

2. Write this in the search engine: Worlds First Made-Out-Of-Scratch Beyblade

P.S.: rate the phantom blade from 1 to 10 on the poll
And if the video don't work then here's a link to it.
None of those links worked for me, hah!
Copy this title into the search engine:

Worlds First Made-Out-Of-Scratch Beyblade
How is it made out of scratch? Its just a Poison Leone.
(Dec. 25, 2011  7:53 PM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: How is it made out of scratch? Its just a Poison Leone.

It has modifications to it, I added what I call an elctro disk and completely wired it and some of the parts like the fusion wheel I made myself.
It's still not made 'out of scratch" though. You used Poison and Leone. That makes up the main part of the blade.
It would also be illegal for tournament use.
Yes, it's illegal as hell, but that's why he's posting in "Your Creations" and not in the customizations forum. It kind of reminds me of Akirasdaddy's "street beys".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fckNU2JlUyU
Cool, but it actually is a Poison Leone. An illegally modified Poison Leone (125WB, from what I can tell), but a Poison Leone nonetheless.

Also, modified =/= made out of scratch.

That said, it looks pretty cool, though I don't really see how electricity would make it go faster, as much as you have part of the makings of a motor, I'm pretty sure you're missing some important parts that actually make things spin.
Agreed. Even if you were able to build up an electrical current, it isnt going anywhere. There is no motor or circuit of anykind. It would have no impact on the bey whatsoever.

I wont jump on the "not made from scartch" bandwagon in order to spare you from eharing the same thing over and over agian. I have got to say though, it sure does look cool
To all of those who said it won't go faster even if you put electricity to it, the weight disk is magnetized electricity will actually work on it and would make it faster. Go through the science then you can talk to me.
I'm sorry, but seeing as you're the one making the claim here, the burden of evidence lies with you. Would you care to explain "the science" to us?

You have some of the concepts of a motor there, but as I said, you're missing vital parts.

If you can adequately explain how your setup functions, however, I will happily apologise.