The most knowledgeable WBO Member's

(Feb. 05, 2011  1:08 AM)aron101 Wrote: I believe McFrown, Daegor and Kei are the most knowledgeable to me because they all now a great deal about physics and always think outside the box, trying something wrong to make something right.

I just want to clear one thing up; I do not know a "great deal" about physics lol
Mcfrown, Bluezee, Blah (helped me heaps). McFrown knows everything there is to be known. Bluezee is Combo king. Blah is just.... you know, awesome.
Alot of the Australian members are great as well. Momiji, Omega, Chaos Blader, Raykon, Fyuuor. All great.
Kai-V for her ability to get the news about new episodes, releases, and such, along with having an advanced knowledge of Beyblade, and being a fair moderator.

Roan for his advanced knowledge of Yu-Gi-Oh. He has (indirectly) helped me improve my deck.

Kei, I don't really have a reason for, but he's awesome. Oh, wait, yes I do. He's helped the Beywiki tons, and knows a lot about Beyblading.

Daegor42 for his knowledge of both Beyblade and Yu-Gi-Oh.

Guardian Odin for all the reasons mentioned before, and for his username.

McFrown, I don't even need to say because of everything people have said about him.

Wait, does this need to need to be Beyblade knowledge? Did anyone clear that up? Does it have to be a certain number people as the limit?
I think i'm edvanced not alot but can pass of as it!
But KIA-V is smart!
IKMV has a lot of metagame changing combos that can beat most of the combos used today. Like me, unfortunately, we both have terrible luck in combo selection (mostly during stalling clause) or we put our pride in our creativity above competitive play and lose that way.

But he has good combos, unlike my suck defense combos. I have to stop using stamina and go attack. Speechless
(Apr. 09, 2011  6:13 PM)Deikailo Wrote: IKMV has a lot of metagame changing combos that can beat most of the combos used today. Like me, unfortunately, we both have terrible luck in combo selection (mostly during stalling clause) or we put our pride in our creativity above competitive play and lose that way.

But he has good combos, unlike my suck defense combos. I have to stop using stamina and go attack. Speechless

I support this from the bottom of my heart.

Though now I'm interested in seeing these metagame-breaking combos. It's like saying, "The next best thing today may just be tomorrow's oldschool."
New List -

All Mods And Advanced Members.
Aquilaz112
SSJFisherman
Deikailo
Alzanslayer.
Hah.
I just don't get how I'm knowledgable.
Just cos I give some answers in Build me a combo and Ask a qurestion
I think Th!ink and IKMV is quite Knowledgable.
Bluzee has a different way of the Metagame.
Yup, th!nk and IKMV is awesome, so are you. Dan and Jacksonian are great too. And again, all mods and veteran members( I know Dan is a veteran member), Deikailo.
(Apr. 10, 2011  2:53 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Bluzee has a different way of the Metagame.
Not to diss my friend, but he actually uses "mainstream" stamina combos in tournaments. He's not pushing the metagame in the same way IKMV is (and now his cousin, ArmorD-00taku is a tournament topper too thanks to their teamwork)

(Apr. 10, 2011  3:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Yup, th!nk and IKMV is awesome, so are you. Dan and Jacksonian are great too. And again, all mods and veteran members( I know Dan is a veteran member), Deikailo.
I suck at Beyblade. Don't give me any credit in that field. I'm just a really good tournament organizer.
Kai-V for all her updates on new beys.
Kei doesn't even need explaining just plain awesome.
GreeNxBlader for all the battle vids.
and EVERY MOD OR ADVANCE MEMBER.
Kai-V~.......Nuf Said

Mc Frown~Mostly in the "spotlight"

OkiBlaze~He is quite known on YouTube and he does get around the forums often

*cough*RAW**cough**Drum Solo*

Control_~Gets around, known a lot in the UK

BladeStorm~Helpful, known in UK

AkirasDaddy~....Nuff Said

Those people are just from the top of my head, I know there are A LOT more of you who are well known.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I suck at Beyblade. Don't give me any credit in that field. I'm just a really good tournament organizer.

That's what i respect about you. Of all the tournaments I've seen since I've joined the WBO, yours for the Northeast has ALWAYS been active, up, and running. And consistent.

I also like some of Th!nk's posts, especially when he's one of the hard workers for testing.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:26 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: I suck at Beyblade. Don't give me any credit in that field. I'm just a really good tournament organizer.

That's what i respect about you. Of all the tournaments I've seen since I've joined the WBO, yours for the Northeast has ALWAYS been active, up, and running. And consistent.

I also like some of Th!nk's posts, especially when he's one of the hard workers for testing.
It's actually turned into a part time job for me. I'm on the phone for it so often and communicating with others that it eats up a lot of time for me. I'm constantly trying to think of new and exciting ways to keep you guys stimulated and prevent the tournaments from becoming repetitious. (i.e. IKMV's birthday bonus rounds, cupcakes, practice sessions, new locations to draw in new players, road trips, etc.)

But unfortunately, I don't know as much about Beyblade as I come across as knowing. I know how to harmonize parts to make amazing combinations, but I don't know when to use them, making me not as knowledgeable as I make myself out to be.

I just pick IKMV's brain for help haha.
Bequiet. You are as smart as poo according to me. You sound smart, therefore, you are smart, simple logic my dear student.
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:31 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  4:26 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote:

It's actually turned into a part time job for me. I'm on the phone for it so often and communicating with others that it eats up a lot of time for me. I'm constantly trying to think of new and exciting ways to keep you guys stimulated and prevent the tournaments from becoming repetitious. (i.e. IKMV's birthday bonus rounds, cupcakes, practice sessions, new locations to draw in new players, road trips, etc.)

But unfortunately, I don't know as much about Beyblade as I come across as knowing. I know how to harmonize parts to make amazing combinations, but I don't know when to use them, making me not as knowledgeable as I make myself out to be.

I just pick IKMV's brain for help haha.

Then imagine if you joined IKMV's team. IKMV is the Brains, Bluzee is the Brawns, and you're the "Kenny"....or the organizer, I dunno.
Bluezee is on a different team.
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: [quote='Aquilaz112' pid='607405' dateline='1302443614']Bluzee has a different way of the Metagame.
Not to diss my friend, but he actually uses "mainstream" stamina combos in tournaments. He's not pushing the metagame in the same way IKMV is (and now his cousin, ArmorD-00taku is a tournament topper too thanks to their teamwork)

You are indeed correct. In the last tournament however, I only used stamina two times. My testing is done so I can stop using those boring excuses for beyblades and go back to my original style(s). However, I am using my new attacker which only ONE person uses which is actually a very cool coincidence. Definitely nothing mainstream about that. I don't like the metagame so I rather not push it to make it better. I prefer to take it down. IKMV can take care of that. He does it VERY well.
tbh I think this thread is a load of carp. All the people listing people are just baseing them on people who post lots of threads for testing and combos in the combinations section. So apparantly because I don't do that i'm not a very knowledgeable member? Rubbish. What Kai-V said about this becoming a new favourite member thread is definately true. Does the MFB tiers thread really mean so little?
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: tbh I think this thread is a load of carp. All the people listing people are just baseing them on people who post lots of threads for testing and combos in the combinations section. So apparantly because I don't do that i'm not a very knowledgeable member? Rubbish. What Kai-V said about this becoming a new favourite member thread is definately true. Does the MFB tiers thread really mean so little?

Seems like you are quite mad that you have not been mentioned. I figured it would only be a matter of time before someone got offended. First off, if you want someone to be completely honest, not to be mean, but that "MFB tier thread" does not mean much at all. I mean, we already knew what was top tier and why and a lot of the things on there are not tested nearly enough and there are PLENTY of useful parts not added to that list. Also, you have things like XF listed as tier 2. Are you serious? That is the BEST plastic flat bottom out. Not only that, its stamina is amazing. You put that in the same ranking as F. That definitely is not right. Also, you still have GB145 as Tier 1. It is severly outclassed by BD145 and R145 for sure. There are so many things wrong with that thread and a lot of the results are inconsistent. Most of all, it is unofficial. I don't believe I need to say more however, I do not think you should take it personal.
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:52 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: tbh I think this thread is a load of carp. All the people listing people are just baseing them on people who post lots of threads for testing and combos in the combinations section. So apparantly because I don't do that i'm not a very knowledgeable member? Rubbish. What Kai-V said about this becoming a new favourite member thread is definately true. Does the MFB tiers thread really mean so little?

Well when I said there is a lot more people, I think will put you in to. Because you asked TBH according to me the tier list is of "meh..." standard
I was taking it slightly personally but mainly was trying to point out the things I think are at fault with this thread.

@ Raw and Bluezee: How exactly am I supposed to know that it's bad if no one tells me. It's only supposed to be general. Also it does a lot more than the tier list.
(Apr. 10, 2011  6:30 PM)Bluezee Wrote: Also, you have things like XF listed as tier 2. Are you serious? That is the BEST plastic flat bottom out. Not only that, its stamina is amazing. You put that in the same ranking as F. That definitely is not right.

This isn't exactly on topic, but I just wanted to point out that what you're saying here is subjective. It isn't "definitely not right" that XF is on tier two in that tier list. I personally hate XF, but I realize that many people do like it. That doesn't mean that one person is "definitely" right and the other person is "definitely" wrong, though.

Actually, you've been here for a long time, and know much about all systems of beyblade.
That's pretty knowledgeable if you ask me.
I only know about MFB.
^That makes me feel a lot better.

Non off topic whinyness - My most knowledgable are probably Bluezee since he's been here forever and always comes up with cool combos.