The maiden of destruction returns! Kai edits!

(Dec. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: Well my depression is back. It's worst. I feel suicide is getting closer to me.
Don't worry about me guys. If I am a victim of suicide I want to say before I leave thanks for your guys help and support.
Well goodbye I guess.

dude stop making depressing posts. Give yourself a purpose. Someone gave u this life and respect it
I have no purpose tho.
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude stop making depressing posts. Give yourself a purpose. Someone gave u this life and respect it

Well that's complicated, that's why you should seek help. Depression isn't something that's curable he has to help himself somehow.

exactly. Hope is the key

(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: dude stop making depressing posts. Give yourself a purpose. Someone gave u this life and respect it
I have no purpose tho.

can we talk in pms?
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:39 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well that's complicated, that's why you should seek help. Depression isn't something that's curable he has to help himself somehow.

exactly. Hope is the key

(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have no purpose tho.

can we talk in pms?
Sure
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: exactly. Hope is the key

can we talk in pms?
Sure

k
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have no purpose tho.
look, listen to the advice given to you by mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd on the maiden testing/discussion thread. Keep your hopes up, move on with your life. There's no use of dwelling in the past and being depressed. I felt the same way when my girlfriend cheated on me . Just take therapy and listen to calm and upbeat stuff and maybe that'll help you feel a bit better. You need to realize that this isn't your fault and that life can just be very cruel.

I'm starting to worry more about your mental state then I am about my own life
(Dec. 03, 2020  8:29 PM)SacredXcalibur Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:40 PM)kai edits Wrote: I have no purpose tho.
look, listen to the advice given to you by mahatmamahavirtysonsquirtlelchandanlalharshilvishnuchandanpiplupnaiser kaiserhdkfnfuwmdhdosndodnduemdnd on the maiden testing/discussion thread. Keep your hopes up, move on with your life. There's no use of dwelling in the past and being depressed. I felt the same way when my girlfriend cheated on me . Just take therapy and listen to calm and upbeat stuff and maybe that'll help you feel a bit better. You need to realize that this isn't your fault and that life can just be very cruel.

I'm starting to worry more about your mental state then I am about my own life
I am fine don't worry about me.
god you all don't understand how much i want to make a CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN THESE WOUUUUNDS THEY WIIIIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAL joke
but i will RESTRAIN MYSELF
(Dec. 03, 2020  9:21 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: god you all don't understand how much i want to make a CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIN THESE WOUUUUNDS THEY WIIIIIILL NOT HEAAAAAAAAAAL joke
but i will RESTRAIN MYSELF
Aye a fellow linkin park fan!
Well sadly I almost killed myself today 😰😰😰😰
Something I wrote because I was depressed.
Creepy things 1
Remember me?
The one that was dying?
The one that was cover in blood?
The one that that tried saving you?
Are you really like the others?
You sure your my friend?
Goodbye forever traitor!
Don't copy or post this anywhere elsewhere.
One of my friend's family members died if your wondering who she was a member here and she died in a hit and run accident.
Give my friend 6Jupiter5 some love!

If you reported this post your gonna have bad luck!
Anyways I am gonna order some beyblade stuff for my birthday(Christmas)
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: One of my friend's family members died if your wondering who she was a member here and she died in a hit and run accident.

If you’re telling the truth, I’m sorry man. It’s gonna happen eventually, but better later than sooner.
(Dec. 13, 2020  9:36 PM)kai edits Wrote: One of my friend's family members died if your wondering who she was a member here and she died in a hit and run accident.

Oh......
Anyone got a rope?
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone got a rope?

I refuse to answer that question. If this is what I think it is, you need to call this number:
800-273-8255
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Anyone got a rope?

I refuse to answer that question. If this is what I think it is, you need to call this number:
800-273-8255
Couldn't have said it better myself
i smell cap and attention riddled depression

this is now incredibly out of hand
please restrain
and dont ask edgy things on a beyblade forum site
and like #Fafnir said
yeah
i think you should call that number

800-273-8255

No I meant for holding my guitar.

You're just loving the attention aren't you?  What do you expect us to do? Get some actual help

holy carp, i was not aware of this... my deepest condolences 6Jupiter5, I'm very sorry.

800-273-8255

he wont listen. i've given him the number multiple times
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:04 PM)kimeru Wrote:

You're just loving the attention aren't you?  What do you expect us to do? Get some actual help
I hate attention lol. I want to hang myself right now because my life is so bad. I can't wait to die from depression.
Ok, little kids r on this site. im sry, but i have to report this. this is getting too depressing, im legit light headed. CitrusNinja3
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  6:59 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: I refuse to answer that question. If this is what I think it is, you need to call this number:
800-273-8255

No I meant for holding my guitar.

I just lost 80% of the brain cells i didnt want to lose. Why do you need a "rope" to hold your guitar? Dont you have a guitar case?
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: No I meant for holding my guitar.

I just lost 80% of the brain cells i didnt want to lose. Why do you need a "rope" to hold your guitar? Dont you have a guitar case?

he lying about lying to cover up his lying
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:04 PM)kimeru Wrote: You're just loving the attention aren't you?  What do you expect us to do? Get some actual help
I hate attention lol. I want to hang myself right now because my life is so bad. I can't wait to die from depression.

Be patient, everything may seem like death and doom now, but it’ll turn around someday.