The maiden of destruction returns! Kai edits!

(Nov. 22, 2020  5:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Update on my life I been struggling with my depression so I was thinking of writing one last song before I leave. Thank you guys for all the support through out the years.
I hope to see you guys soon.
Looking forward to hear it get better man.
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2020  5:18 PM)kai edits Wrote: Update on my life I been struggling with my depression so I was thinking of writing one last song before I leave.  Thank you guys for all the support through out the years.
I hope to see you guys soon.
Looking forward to hear it get better man.
I had it before now it's worst. I feel sometimes I am at the end of my rope.
Sometimes. We got paired up for an assignment. bro I wanted to ask her for her number.
Happy Thanksgiving
I got my antidepressants and I feel much better

(Nov. 24, 2020  9:00 AM)georgiakspence Wrote: Sometimes. We got paired up for an assignment. bro I wanted to ask her for her number.
If your mocking me then your gonna have the worst luck ever.
(Nov. 24, 2020  2:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving

(Nov. 24, 2020  9:00 AM)georgiakspence Wrote: Sometimes. We got paired up for an assignment. bro I wanted to ask her for her number.

Thanksgiving is two days away...
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  2:50 PM)kai edits Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is two days away...
I know but who knows I could go missing or die from my own depression or my suicidal thoughts.
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:08 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Thanksgiving is two days away...
I know but who knows I could go missing or die from my own depression or my suicidal thoughts.

You're gonna be fine.
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:08 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:06 PM)BladerGem Wrote: Thanksgiving is two days away...

You called 800-273-8255 yet?
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 24, 2020  11:08 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know but who knows I could go missing or die from my own depression or my suicidal thoughts.

You called 800-273-8255 yet?
I have. I got antidepressants but i still feel depressed.
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:15 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:12 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: You called 800-273-8255 yet?
I have. I got antidepressants but i still feel depressed.

Well, why?
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:15 AM)kai edits Wrote: I have. I got antidepressants but i still feel depressed.

Well, why?
Personal stuff
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:20 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, why?
Personal stuff
Keep your head up man, if you ever want to talk to someone dm me Smile
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:20 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:19 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Well, why?
Personal stuff

Have you told the people at the crisis lifeline about this personal stuff?
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:32 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:20 AM)kai edits Wrote: Personal stuff

Have you told the people at the crisis lifeline about this personal stuff?
Yes.
Idk want to talk about it
I know this is going to seem cold, but the WBO really isn't the right place for this. We can't get you the help you need.

You should talk to your parents (or therapist, if you have one). If you don't want to talk to your parents for whatever reason or don't have a therapist, then you should talk to your doctor.

A forum for competitive spinning tops isn't the place to seek mental help. Not because nobody wants to help you, but because nobody here is qualified to help you.
(Nov. 25, 2020  12:50 AM)BladerGem Wrote: I know this is going to seem cold, but the WBO really isn't the right place for this. We can't get you the help you need.

You should talk to your parents (or therapist, if you have one). If you don't want to talk to your parents for whatever reason or don't have a therapist, then you should talk to your doctor.

A forum for competitive spinning tops isn't the place to seek mental help. Not because nobody wants to help you, but because nobody here is qualified to help you.

Right, couldn't have said it better.
Anyway I am gonna try to finish my school work to hangout with my friends.
My depression is going away slowly and now I am recovering. Well that's all for my update
Aye the antidepressants worked now I am feeling much better. Wish me luck I have tests this week.
Well my depression is back. It's worst. I feel suicide is getting closer to me.
Don't worry about me guys. If I am a victim of suicide I want to say before I leave thanks for your guys help and support.
Well goodbye I guess.
I'm not sure how to help, but I hope you get better. This isn't something that should be disregarded, I hope you get some help.
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: Well my depression is back. It's worst. I feel suicide is getting closer to me.
Don't worry about me guys. If I am a victim of suicide I want to say before I leave thanks for your guys help and support.
Well goodbye I guess.

dude stop making depressing posts. Give yourself a purpose. Someone gave u this life and respect it
Get better man, talk to me if anything
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:38 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: Get better man, talk to me if anything

wdym?
(Dec. 01, 2020  3:37 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 01, 2020  2:54 PM)kai edits Wrote: Well my depression is back. It's worst. I feel suicide is getting closer to me.
Well goodbye I guess.

dude stop making depressing posts. Give yourself a purpose. Someone gave u this life and respect it

Well that's complicated, that's why you should seek help. Depression isn't something that's curable he has to help himself somehow.