The maiden of destruction returns! Kai edits!

(Dec. 16, 2020  7:09 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: This has to stop
Agreed! Its time to stop!!
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: No I meant for holding my guitar.

I just lost 80% of the brain cells i didnt want to lose. Why do you need a "rope" to hold your guitar? Dont you have a guitar case?
I do but I want to hold my other guitar
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just lost 80% of the brain cells i didnt want to lose. Why do you need a "rope" to hold your guitar? Dont you have a guitar case?

dude. you dont need a rope, u need a sling, and u dont even need that. stop. now.
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:07 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:04 PM)kimeru Wrote: You're just loving the attention aren't you?  What do you expect us to do? Get some actual help
I hate attention lol. I want to hang myself right now because my life is so bad. I can't wait to die from depression.

(Dec. 16, 2020  7:11 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:09 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I just lost 80% of the brain cells i didnt want to lose. Why do you need a "rope" to hold your guitar? Dont you have a guitar case?

Please don't speak like that. There are younger kids on this website who don't need to see this type of thing.
We both know the rope you're asking for isn't for holding your guitar. Please call that number. There are great people you can reach through that number who help people going through this type of thing all the time.
I know what he meant by ropes and guitars dont have rope
The problem is that you don’t want to get out of your depression. You just want to stay in it and you don’t want to change your view.
you can't pull a padme and die from depression kai
you aren't padme

stop being a 2010 "i hate all existence and want to die" emo kid

it doesnt make you cool

doesnt make you interesting

all it really does is make US depressed reading it

we
dont
want
to
hear
about
you
wanting
to
kill
yourself

none of us do

plus
guitar straps exist duh
anyways

even if you WERE actually going to commit toaster bath why do it in the most cliche way possible
why not go out bungee jumping into a volcano smh
please for the love of God Valkryie can someone close this thread? It's too depressing for little kids, especially with the misleading name. Also, kai edits keeps droning on and on about suicide. It's getting to be droll how he wants more attention than he has, and trying to help someone who says they want help, but they don't mean it, and playing with one's feelings, it's annoying.

(Dec. 16, 2020  7:16 PM)LeonidasKerbeus Wrote: you can't pull a padme and die from depression kai
you aren't padme

stop being a 2010 "i hate all existence and want to die" emo kid

it doesnt make you cool

doesnt make you interesting

all it really does is make US depressed reading it

we
dont
want
to
hear
about
you
wanting
to
kill
yourself

none of us do

plus
guitar straps exist duh
anyways

even if you WERE actually going to commit toaster bath why do it in the most cliche way possible
why not go out bungee jumping into a volcano smh

i think you said what we were all thinking but didn't want to say
It:s really just the same story over and over again. When people try to help you it doesn’t work. Even the most prestigious psychologists wouldn’t be able to help you because you just don’t want to let go of your depression.
this is the power of having no filter

you can say the things that need to be said but you also get muted constantly in the wbo discord for forgetting to refrain from cursing (sorry Mana lol)

at this point cursing is so locked into my vocabulary its real hard to turn it off

ayo CitrusNinja3
could you handle this

i think its high time that mod intervention can be pursued
Thanks for ruining my life.
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thanks for ruining my life.

People have gone through much worse things than you and their ago. Heck I’ve been through much worse things than you and you don’t see me stirring drama and I’m already very mentally unstable (hence why I plan on majoring in psychology)
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:46 PM)kai edits Wrote: Thanks for ruining my life.

How exactly did we "ruin" your life?

your welcome, my douchebaggery is free for all

this one's gonna skirt the lines a bit
Look just get a therapist and you can take your problems from there

Stings Doesn't it?
(Dec. 16, 2020  7:51 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:

Stings Doesn't it?

oof
burn
man i wasnt going to go THAT deep
I really do hope you feel better, but I agree all you do is talk but do nothing.
I have to close this thread since it seems that it's only being used as a medium to vent about sensitive topics and has far exceeded the original purpose of introducing yourself. Look, life is tough, but there are many people out there that have it way worse but also have the perseverance to keep going forward. Step back, think about all the positives, establish some goals, and try to enjoy life. Now, that isn't to say you can't be upset about things, but it's much better for your mental health to accept the conditions you're in and the things you've gone through than to carry that load of negativity everywhere for the rest of your life. This topic is a very serious matter, and I appreciate that at least some users stepped in and treated it as such even if they are skeptical. On that note, please do not guilt online strangers that enjoy competitive battle tops for making your mental health worse, especially when some of them are trying to help.