The future of video

(Dec. 25, 2008  11:19 AM)Taiki Wrote: You should have links to other people's videos/channels, but only the ones you choose. Don't be a perfectionist.
Better than having only a small collection of ''Excellent videos'' by you or whoever.

Quality, not quantity. The goal of our channel is to be an instructional channel, not a "HEY I WANT TO SEE TRYPIO VS WYBORG PLZ POST IT!" request channel. There are loads of people doing a good job at that already and there's no need for more of it.

What are you complaining about? If you want to post your own videos you can make your own channel. If they're good enough we'll support you.
You shouldn't limit the possibilities imo.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:22 AM)Taiki Wrote: You shouldn't limit the possibilities imo.

We're not limiting the possibilities in the slightest. If you have good videos, we will use them. If you don't, we won't. This is like saying every book should be published no matter how terribly written it is.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:08 AM)Taiki Wrote: Pointless having all the same type of videos from just you Bey Brad.

Kei's the one who makes most of the videos, not me, but way to be an carp for no reason I guess.

If you want to show off your Beyblade videos, you can open your own Youtube account. As for us, we'll post the videos we feel like posting.

I guess i changed your original idea then.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:25 AM)Taiki Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:08 AM)Taiki Wrote: Pointless having all the same type of videos from just you Bey Brad.

Kei's the one who makes most of the videos, not me, but way to be an carp for no reason I guess.

If you want to show off your Beyblade videos, you can open your own Youtube account. As for us, we'll post the videos we feel like posting.

I guess i changed your original idea then.

actually no you're just an idiot because i already said this:

(Dec. 24, 2008  9:38 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2008  9:36 AM)Taiki Wrote: If users from wbo want to contribute videos how will it be done. Only you have access to the account.

I never said that this account will be accessible to users, did I?

If a user has some great videos and needs access, I will give them access.

get out
Yeah but i'm saying that the videos don't have to be super great bey brad standard/
Average is fine, i browse youtube and sometimes watch beyblade battle requests. Having not only good videos but these extra videos for reference would be better.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:28 AM)Taiki Wrote: Yeah but i'm saying that the videos don't have to be super great bey brad standard/
Average is fine, i browse youtube and sometimes watch beyblade battle requests. Having not only good videos but these extra videos for reference would be better.

then you can watch those videos

this site seems to be doing very well and i'm willing to bet that it's not due in a small part to the "super great bey brad standard". in every aspect of my life i do everything i can with high quality, and the WBO is no different. so yes, this is an organization, and contributions from members are welcome; however, the final say on what quality is acceptable is left to the WBO Committee, which is comprised of myself and other members here. outright soliciting average or low quality videos is asking to dilute what the WBO stands for (which is, in my opinion, the highest quality Beyblade community in the world)

all of the members of the WBO Committee started out as regular members and earned their position by being outstanding members. they gave to the community. in my opinion, you're a new member who's not contributed nearly enough to this community to be giving out orders like you are, so I'd suggest you back off.
And PS: While this site is an open community, our Youtube channel is not and we've never made any claim that it was. It's a private channel for us to promote content produced and/or selected by us.
Just saying that it ''could'' be better.
Call me an carp, but im not the only one here.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:34 AM)Taiki Wrote: Just saying that it ''could'' be better.

you're saying it could be better if we allowed average or poor videos

by the way who exactly are you to be telling me this? did you actually read my post?
the new channel wont beat kid dragoons (blitz) vedios lol
they rock!
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:36 AM)pegasis Wrote: the new channel wont beat kid dragoons (blitz) vedios lol
they rock!

i'm actually a big fan of blitz's channel and think he does probably the best beyblade videos on youtube now

however, i have no interest in doing a channel exactly like his. he does beyblade battles, i want to do instructional videos and battle analysis.
ok,good luck with this.
my mfb anime characters vedio is about to reach 2700 views Smile check my vedios(pokehacker2008 )
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

by the way who exactly are you to be telling me this? did you actually read my post?
I say average would be good enough.
Yes i did read your post, I don't whats wrong with average videos, they add to your collection and get you more views/subscriptions. Added WITH bey brad videos, will give a great user experience.
By the way Taiki, is this what you were asking for?

[Image: Picture6-3.png]

Looks to me like we're already linking to videos.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:40 AM)Taiki Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:35 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

I say average would be good enough.
Yes i did read your post, I don't whats wrong with average videos, they add to your collection and get you more views/subscriptions. Added WITH bey brad videos, will give a great user experience.

There's nothing wrong with them. But I'm not interested in filling up our channel with a bunch of generic tests. I'm streamlining content. I'll leave the random battle videos to the people who are already doing it and doing it pretty well.
Yes. If you show links to other peoples channels from wbo it will get you more subscriptions because you also have a large collection of other great beyblade channels. I am not asking for you to upload each video yourself. But by MERELY being subscribed to another's channels will give an overall bigger collection of videos in the beyblading communit.y.
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:44 AM)Taiki Wrote: Yes. If you show links to other peoples channels from wbo it will get you more subscriptions because you also have a large collection of other great beyblade channels.

We're already doing this and have been for some time. Are you done?
Yeah then don't give me wrong info before hand.
The whole time you were saying that average videos were ''useless'' to you.

(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:47 AM)Taiki Wrote: Yeah then don't give me wrong info before hand.
The whole time you were saying that average videos were ''useless'' to you.

stop :protarget: ing
he is just increasing his posts...
he should be warned
(Dec. 25, 2008  11:52 AM)pegasis Wrote: he is just increasing his posts...
he should be warned

you're one to talk
Will these videos be available only on youtube or on the WBO as well?
They'll be hosted on Youtube but they may appear embedded in pages here.
Great Idea.

I agree with you, Brad. High quality videos are a must for a site like this, if you want it to be professional looking.

Could you do Beyblade reviews? That would be cool. lol. Just a suggestion.