6.45%
Insominac
25.81%
Coded blader
9.68%
Tetsu
30.65%
Total: 100% 62 vote(s)
(Sep. 10, 2012  11:00 PM)Tetsu Wrote: YES I have played TWEWY, got it on release day.

YUSH! YUSH! YUSH!

Good luck to everyone Grin
All of these sigs ROCK!!Stupid Especially MBX's. I suck.
Please don't say who has a crappy signature and who has a amazing sig until voting begins.
Did the voting start if yes i vote for me.
It isn't 12am on September 12th so no it hasn't. You should really read th op first.
50 more minutes til voting and i haven't recived a entery from Shirayuki, Tri, or Ajtiumari.
Okay guys the moment you were all waiting for. Voting has begun. You are aloud to vote more then one person, so you are able to keep voting for yourself. So lets get voting!
Why reveal the usernames? That's really unfair. I learnt not to do it since my last battle. It gives all those beginners a disadvantage and also people who have signature shops and have their signature receiven from that user would obviously vote for that certain user, am I right?

But if voting is asked voting I should give.

There is only 1 person i'm voting, not because I like the person or anything but my vote goes to Tetsu

The signature has a color scheme going, it has flow and has lighting so it has 2 fundamentals which none of the others have. I like the use of gradient maps, although the text isn't suitable and isn't in the right position but I still like the smudging.

KIU and also good luck to the rest!
i vote for me!!!!!
I voted for me and it turns out that I'm tied with the lead! So that means that I'm not doing bad as I thought because I really really really really suck!!!
I voted for everyone. thats why everyone started of with 1 vote. I tthought all your sigs wer awesome. And Kaihiwatari5673 your tied with me.
I really liked Tetsu's signature. Nice one there. Obviously, she got my vote Tongue_out_wink
We shouldn't be able to vote for ourselves. That is cheap and selfish. Tired
Since I'm going to be fair im going to vote ONCE and vote for Insomniac. Now Insomniac. is winning

(Sep. 12, 2012  9:24 PM)Tetsu Wrote: We shouldn't be able to vote for ourselves. That is cheap and selfish. Tired
Since I'm going to be fair im going to vote ONCE and vote for Insomniac. Now Insomniac. is winning

I agree with this. Aha, so its a vote for a vote then =P
I'm going to be a jerk and CnC...
(Sep. 09, 2012  2:40 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: MBX.2:
[Image: NjmUr.png]

No flow, the color scheme in that sig does not look good.

dat text.

looks bad.
Look up tutorials. Expiriment with effects, C4D, blur, smudge, etc.
KIU
(Sep. 09, 2012  2:40 AM)MasterBlader-X Wrote: SolGloActivatur:
[Image: p2p5C.png]
Not bad I say this should win third. Looks like you put in some effort. You should of made Ginga a little bigger. Watch this tutorial carefully. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn9rCsJEROQ
KIU

That is all I will do for now...since me too lazy.

This is unbelievably crazy. You can vote for yourself and only yourself? That just shows that you just want to win.

And don't judge the winner be the poll. You can see how much people voted for themselves. You should make th rules more strict.
I'm in third? Well i thought i'll be in at least fifth or sixth.
I thought that I was going to be in last place but I'm in 4th place!!!
This is so sad Tired

I really hope Tetsu wins this one.

(Sep. 13, 2012  7:37 AM)Tsunaâ„¢ Wrote: This is unbelievably crazy. You can vote for yourself and only yourself? That just shows that you just want to win.

qft.
Voted for Tetsu, easily one of the best here.
Insomniacs is also very good, I'd place it as my second favorite.
Its a shame some people call them selves GFX makers/designers...and have no experience and wont even look up tutorials.

I'll have to say this: Just because you can slap a render on a background and stick on some text ... it does not make you a GFX'er.
(Sep. 13, 2012  11:35 PM)Insomniac Wrote: Just because you can slap a render on a background and stick on some text ... it does not make you a GFX'er.

Thank you.
*Thinks about*
Carp... Doesn't that mean I'm not a GFX'er? Crying
Anyways, seriously... There's no competition here...
And voting for yourself... That's... Sad...
Honestly, me and Insomniac have this in the bag, and ChinaBlade, Yes and No, I do suggest add some effects...but this isnt the General GFX thread so...