The digimon thread

Poll: So which is your favourite season?

season 1
32.74%
season 2
16.81%
season 3
37.17%
season 4
13.27%
Total: 100% 113 vote(s)
am a pokemon fanboy. no way you can change my opinion.
also i still like the new characters, i loove piplup and chimchar :3
only the 3rd season was good enough to compete with pokemon. but the rest all sucked. especially the first.
I think Monster Rancher is better then both (then agian, I think Medabots is better then all of those), but that may be because Genki gets sucked into the world via a PlayStation.
(May. 10, 2009  4:46 PM)To Wrote: I think Monster Rancher is better then both (then agian, I think Medabots is better then all of those), but that may be because Genki gets sucked into the world via a PlayStation.

get out
But in terms of Digimon VS. Pokémon in Anime. It's Digimon hands down.
(May. 10, 2009  4:46 PM)pegasis Wrote: am a pokemon fanboy. no way you can change my opinion.
also i still like the new characters, i loove piplup and chimchar :3
only the 3rd season was good enough to compete with pokemon. but the rest all sucked. especially the first.

Pokemon went overboard with all their new pokemon. They kept making it worse as they went. Obviously this is your opinion but im rather sure not many people will agree that only the 3rd season competes with pokemon. Lol more like they all blow pokemon away.
He was transported to a far away place,
a world where monsters rule\monsters rule\,
play the game like an ace,
and we're in this place,
fighting monsters from the evil Moo,
Monsters rule,
Monster Ranchers,
Monsters rule.
monster rancher was an absolutely awful show
Well it didn't really do its job, since I didn't even know there were Monster Rancher video games (let alone that the series was based on video games) until well after the anime ended here. Although I guess that more of that blame lies on Tecmo then the anime itself.

But Medabots owns. No denying.
How can anyone say that monster Ranchers was better than Digimon or even Pokemon for that matter?

Also, Medabots was good and maybe better than Pokemon but no way was it better than Digimon.
lol ive never heard of monster rancher before. I remember when i was younger my friends used to say that digimon was a ripoff of pokemon. Saying that agumon was charmander and making other comparisons. But yeah i just think digimon brought a fresh new look to the evolution process.
Season 3.
I loved the characters, especialy Terriermon <3

Momentai
I was watching digimon season 2 this mourning and i remembered an old favourite digimon of mine starmon! lol i love him his a heaps powerfull champion and his meteor shower is heaps cool. Also something ive always wondered whats a digmon thats armour digivolved to the equivalent of? like what would flamedramon be the equivalent of? im guessing its a champion. But i remember later in the series veemon actually normal digivolves into a champion and that is stronger than flamedramon Confused so i dont get but flamedramon has beaten heaps of champions.
(May. 10, 2009  4:54 PM)To Wrote: He was transported to a far away place,
a world where monsters rule\monsters rule\,
play the game like an ace,
and we're in this place,
fighting monsters from the evil Moo,
Monsters rule,
Monster Ranchers,
Monsters rule.
Worst name for a main villian ever. Makes me hungry just thinking 'bout it. BRB steaks...
I looked it up on digimon wikia and it says armour digimon are at the same level as champions. I just find that really weird and confusing Confused season 2 wasnt heaps consistent.
You cant beat the 1st season its just is P:
Is there any good digimon games?
Digimon rumble arena was an awesome game, I love the game haha.
^ the 1st one or 2nd?
(May. 10, 2009  4:56 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: monster rancher was an absolutely awful show

I love Monster Rancher

I loved the 1st and 2nd seasons of Digimon, It was carp after that
(May. 12, 2009  11:54 AM)Raykon Wrote: Digimon rumble arena was an awesome game, I love the game haha.

I have that game, love it
(May. 12, 2009  11:57 AM)josh-jf Wrote: ^ the 1st one or 2nd?

The one that was made for Playstation 1, I love playing the old games xD
lol i only have the 2nd one. But if the 1st one is that good il get it. Anyothers?
It is good if you enjoy fighting kinda stuff and Digimon you will love it haha, it doesn't get boring like after 2 hours or so it's always fun Smile and it's 2 player.
(May. 12, 2009  11:58 AM)KaiBrooklynRaul Wrote: I love Monster Rancher

I loved the 1st and 2nd seasons of Digimon, It was carp after that

Nothing mean meant by this but considering what you have as your Avatar and Signature I don't think you're helping the cause. But thanks for the support!
Digimon Adventure and Adventure 02 were awesome. Tamers was pretty rad. Frontier blew, hard. And Savers was pretty cool, never finished it though