The death of the wii u

Yes, I still have a wii u, and I love it. The Wii u was one of my first dips into the world of nintendo after the wii. My wii u is going to be softmodded in the near future, after I get a compatible hard drive. I have already modded my wii u before but I unmodded it to use the sd card for my 3ds. The wii u will become a wii u/wii/gamecube/n64 machine using wup installer, but enough about that. The death of the wii u started with cemu. Cemu was available while the wii u was still in stores. Cemu has high compatibility with the wii u library. With the addition of graphics packs and upscaling, there was little reason to own a wii u other than online play, but then recently cemu has added online support using dumped wii u files. There is virtually no reason to own a wii u anymore.
Wii U will never die since it has backwards compatibility with all of the original Wii Games.
Same reason why the PS2 has not died ^_^
(Jun. 16, 2018  10:38 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wii U will never die since it has backwards compatibility with all of the original Wii Games.
Same reason why the PS2 has not died Joyful_3

A products death is shown by if they are still in production. The wii u has ended production back in 2017, therefore it is dead.
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:56 AM)BurstMaster Wrote:
(Jun. 16, 2018  10:38 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote: Wii U will never die since it has backwards compatibility with all of the original Wii Games.
Same reason why the PS2 has not died ^_^

A products death is shown by if they are still in production. The wii u has ended production back in 2017, therefore it is dead.

I disagree strongly. A products (usability) is only dead when there is next to no 3rd-party hardware/software support for it. The Wii U is booming in that regards. Incredibly so. Homebrew especially.
(Jun. 17, 2018  7:36 AM)OldSchool™ Wrote:
(Jun. 17, 2018  6:56 AM)BurstMaster Wrote: A products death is shown by if they are still in production. The wii u has ended production back in 2017, therefore it is dead.

I disagree strongly. A products (usability) is only dead when there is next to no 3rd-party hardware/software support for it. The Wii U is booming in that regards. Incredibly so. Homebrew especially.

Well to each his own
You know why Wii U Would never die I get so much hate it so much to talk about it that is pretty much still popular if you get what I’m saying
Well the wii is alive. Let's use Mario kart wii as an example. Online play was shut down. The response. Wiifi,the community created their own servers. And custom tracks.

Mario kart 8 already has a few custom packs with CTGPU not far away. I am sure the community is ready for when the servers are brought down.

The WiiU like the Wii will never truly die.
I love the wii u, it had some of the most fun gamea ive played in a long time and i love the usage of the gamepad
It sucks that it died Unhappy
Stop necroposting.