The curious case of GodzillaFan101 and TrustBEE

So both of these users were banned by Citrusninja3 for apparently being the same person, however I will try to prove that they are indeed not the same person and that TrustBEE should be unbanned. If we look back at why TrustBEE was ever under speculation of being GodzillaFan101 we have to go back to when GodzillaFan101 was banned. GodzillaFan101 was temp-banned first for reasons unimportant, but what is important is that GodzillaFan101 was turned in by TrustBEE. Now I ask you if they really were one and the same would you turn in your alt account or just leave it inactive? My next piece of evidence is the fact that they’ve talked to eachother on several occasions. Furthermore they write in very different ways. The way they write is very different from eachother. My final piece is that when GodzillaFan101 made his alt account KirbyFan101 the user name structure and writing style was very similar so if TrustBEE was GodzillaFan101’s alt account then why isn’t this reflected. So what are some explanations for their ip addresses being similar? VPNs, they’re frequently used so I wouldn’t be suprised if they both were using the same ones.
Wow just wow I will loook into this
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:59 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wow just wow I will loook into this

Hey, the WBO have already seen what happens when people try to make public appeals/drama regarding someone’s ban. It gets messy real quick and theres no need for normal users to come in and investigate. Leave this for the WBO staff to handle — Im definitely getting off this thread after this, and its entirely up to you if you want to do the same (recommended if you just let staff handle it)
(Jul. 06, 2021  4:04 AM)BurningSands Wrote:
(Jul. 06, 2021  3:59 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Wow just wow I will loook into this

Hey, the WBO have already seen what happens when people try to make public appeals/drama regarding someone’s ban. It gets messy real quick and theres no need for normal users to come in and investigate. Leave this for the WBO staff to handle — Im definitely getting off this thread after this, and its entirely up to you if you want to do the same (recommended if you just let staff handle it)

Oh okay makes sense thanks for telling me!
6Jupiter5 This is a critical error in judgement. Instead of taking your concerns over PMs to the staff, you decided to make a public drama thread.

Do you know what's against the rules? Drama threads. And it's also in the wrong subforum, this should be in Discuss worldbeyblade.org.

The staff is more aware of evidence then you are. You, who lack access to records regarding users and posts that have been removed, are really not in a good position to be casting doubt over CitrusNinja3's decisions.

More to the point, they're going to start investigating your motivations behind this, and take a good look at your posting history as well.

This is going to get closed at the very least, and it's definitely not going to have any beneficial outcome for you or for them.
We can certainly look further into this and discuss in DMs if you wish, but this thread will have to be closed.