81.82%
Good
18.18%
Not good
0%
Terrible
0%
Total: 100% 11 vote(s)
Hey, these are some of my favorite pieces of... Whatever I put on here!
I decided on a cold drizzly Saturday afternoon that I'd paint my launcher grip bronze!!
[Image: imag0359g.jpg]
And...
[Image: imag0360j.jpg]
Here are a few of my favorite drawings, I DID NOT TRACE THEM! The number of times I've heard that...
Goku super saiyan 3
[Image: imag0365e.jpg]
Gaara
[Image: imag0364v.jpg]
Goku super Saiyan 3
[Image: imag0361w.jpg]
Gogeta super saiyan 4
[Image: imag0363m.jpg]
and.. Goku normal (my favourite!)
[Image: imag0362c.jpg]
Sorry about the bad quality, I took the pictures on my phone, if I have time I'll scan them later!!
Ps. I am only 13 so take it easy on the criticism, a couple of my drawings aren't great, and my launcher painting looks better if you actually see it!!
All comments are appreciated! Grin

The pictures don't show up, try reloading them
How do I make them load?!
You linked to a mail attachment on GMail ... We would need to be inside your email inbox, so we would need to log into your account ... You need to upload your pictures properly, on actual image-hosting websites like ImageShack.us
Thanks, I've figured it out now!
Nice pics, I hadn't seen the Gaara one, it's awesome, try scanning them they will look a lot better
Awesome launcher + pics, Gaaras fingers look like E.T though!! ;p
I don't think gogeta super saiyan 4 has uploaded properly, you've got one on twice
thanks for the comments guys, and yeah gaara's fingers are very long... but oh well! Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should draw next??
Draw yu, I know u like him
They are good but you need to work on the mouth, nose and a bit of the eye. If you can fix that, it would look awsome.

BTW PM me. I want to talk to you about drawing because I draw Naruto pictures aswell Tongue_out.
I really want to see more, maybe you could do yoir own iterpretation of characters rather than scenes from the animes, that would be awesome
I could try, but these are from pics, so it will be really hard to imagine and draw, but I'll give it a try! Assassin, I don't really know what else I could have done with the nose and mouth because that's all manga noses and mouths are! Grin
I think he means the eyes, mouth and nose of Gaara, the other ones are really good, just gaara's is a bit wierd
Yeah I know, I did all the others by looking at a picture, but I did gaara from memory...
Is there going to be more drawings?
Yo, get your own thread for this, don't use somebody else's.
I already told Funny Bunny I am going to post my drawing on his thread and I was personaly PM him about it.
All I see here is this...At least make it public if you planned on doing so and the thread creator is okay with it so that you won't be warned by people like how you just were by me.

(Mar. 07, 2012  7:50 PM)The Assassin Wrote: They are good but you need to work on the mouth, nose and a bit of the eye. If you can fix that, it would look awsome.

BTW PM me. I want to talk to you about drawing because I draw Naruto pictures aswell Tongue_out.

I definitely don't see any mention of 'Do you mind if I post my drawing here'.
I asked him through PM not through post. I mentioned this before.
Well did he say yes, maybe ask him to change the title of the thread to the creations of a funny bunny and an assasin
I asked him through PM if he wants to add me to the thread but he hasen't replied yet.
Well if he hasn't yet given you permission to post your creations on his thread why are you doing so already, why don't you just make your own thread, it's so much easier
I took of the drawing and replaced it with "Is there going to be more drawings?"
I was having trouble trying to delete the post so i had to change it to that.
Ok but make your own thread for ur drawings, I want to see more of them