The awesomes things that happend to you?

(Aug. 23, 2008  3:16 AM)kinomiya Wrote: We were on the tv and ı had challange with strongest beyblader in my country First they told us plz choose one beyblade chracter you ll represent and this ll your title
first challange ı beat his defence beyblade and than look at this
Him:This not my strongest beyblade
Me: .......................
Him:Ä°f you lose dont be upset
When our turn come ı was nervous about this and ı used defence beyblade than ı lost
After tv challange we challanged again this time when we spin at the same time his beyblade crashed my beyblade and gone to our of the stadium Why do you know because when my attack ring broke my beyblade's part hit his beyblade and his beyblade gone to our of the stadium
he told me something happened your beyblade when ı looked my beyblade my attack ring was broken ı never forget that and also ı can take picture my attack ring ı still keep

What do you think about mine ?
i was battling my friend with my blade and he was using a beyblade with a fake huge attack ring (i didn't know about fakes then)my blade kept attacking then its engine gear came in and knocked his blade in the pocket later on i found out my engine gear was broken along with the AR.
also when i was filming a mfb video one of the mfbs got knocked out and under my belt ( if u know what i mean)
kinomiya, that's a crazy story. Who was declared the winner?

I was battling with three kids in a Magnestadium, I don't remember their Beyblades but I was using a Triple Wing + SG Metal Flat 2 combo. We all shot in at the same time, and my Beyblade was seemingly hunting the others down ... I had KOed the other three Beyblades in under five seconds.

Of course, it was the magnets that caused my Beyblade's movements, but it really looked as if it was following them.
So many strange things have happened to me, but I can't remember any but one right now. I was blading on webcam with my friend Davin, and it was Kagetsu-Shard versus something else...

Kagetsu-Shard caused the other Beyblade to explode, and its freaking weight disk shattered and fragments flew all over the room. I found a piece in my incense burner on the desk, and I was blading on the floor. I was pretty stunned. I think it was a fake, and that's why it broke.

[Image: layout.png]
[Image: scattered.png]