The awesomes things that happend to you?

What was the awesomes thing that happen to you while you blading?

I remember two things

I was just playing with my new driger(long time ago) i launche it vs my friend, he hit me and my driger S jumped nearly out the stadium but he landed on the side on this high things from the hasbro dranzer arena on one of his eyes i think. First i think carp, but then it jumped back on the top of the other blade and the other blade flying out he arena.

I feel so good after happend that ^^

And one i remember is like on eor two weeks ago, i just have a video. I don't know how it could happen that i blade get more speed in a battle, I'm speaking about a HMS blade.
We put gras on the "Arena" to make it look funny and then Dracil get this awesome speed.
I edited and made it like a bitbeast xD look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRr1YVJSBY0

Now it's your turn

peace
red_eyes
red_eyes Wrote:I edited and made it like a bitbeast xD look:

Haha, cool. I would be scared that grass would get stuck in my Bey somehow. xD

The other day I screwed up on a sliding shoot and it bounced out of the stadium right into a bucket of popcorn kernals.
The time I came up with the idea to use "Flame Arrow" (it's really catapult shoot) Against Roller Defenser with Galeon because of where it was being launched. I only play against my dad so this is kinda cool.

What happened was he had a stadium wall behind him and I knew that because of the rollers and because of Galeon's sub ring that I could apply a more constant pressure to Roller Defenser causing friction between it and the stadium wall until it couldn't take the pressure from both sides and was forced to shoot straight up.

Sure enough that's what happened. My aim was true and I hit Roller Defenser against the wall. It stayed there for like 2 seconds and shot straight up in the air and hit my dad in the hand. It was like the COOLEST thing I have ever done.
My brother and I use an upside down huge plastic lid (for moving boxes and stuff) just to blade in for fun and it works amazing. It's slightly curved and has a tiny wall that goes around it.

Anyways just to make things interesting I put double sided tape on various parts of the arena and even put a little wall against the corner (with a box). Now whenever we hit eachother just right we'll shoot out of the arena and into the box. It's pretty sweet.

But anyways, using this "arena" I can get my blade up the wall and into this tiny crevice. the blade will spin down the crevice into a little bowl-ish area (really a handle for you to hold) and when it gets in there it shoots out as if slingshotted and adds a ton of speed and power. It's crazy. I'll post pictures sometime.
me and my frend were battling Rock Bison(his blade) against Wolborg 4(mine)and all of a sudden rock bison hit the wall wen up in the air and landed on wolborg(lie wen rock bison does Drop rock in the show)it was kewl
i met my boyfriend through beyblade

though nothing interesting has ever happened to me in battle Unhappy
red_eyes Wrote:I edited and made it like a bitbeast xD look:

LOL!

Hmm anyway Upper Attack SP seems to put a lot of strain on base clips. Very frequently, when using a custom with it, hard hitting causes the SG and all parts connected to it to separate from the base and fly into the air.
Third place in my first tournament ever.
I met some real nice people thanks to this game.
My Dragoon MS knocked a Driger MS like four sidewalk boxes away.
First place next year, right!?
I was blading upstairs on a loft with some friends in a hasbro stadium, his blade hit mine out of the stadium and it went over the loft to the first floor. It was awesome. I've also met some of my best friends through beyblading.
I don't know uh... Lots of explosions. And broken parts. Pretty much it.
I raced one of my KO Neon coloured Dragoon's agaisn't a slinky in a "who could get down the staircase first?!?!?!?" battle. Neon Dragoon won.
I used a sliding shot with my Wolborg, it hit the leg of a chair and flew across the room into a stadium. It nearly hit my head.
I was on vacation in Houston for a couple weeks, and I was on the net, and happened to find out that there was a beyblade tournament going on nearby my aunts house at a Toysrus, so I decided to go.

The tournament was like a few days away, so I began preparing to enter by testing my blades (mind you, I didn't know much at all about beyblades, so customizing wasn't something I was good at). I ended up using an Uncustomized Driger F because it was fast as carp, even though it was hard to control and a risky blade to go with.

In anycase, I entered the tournament, and decided to go Defensive the first couple matches with Draciel F, and I won pretty easy. The next few matches I managed to win with Driger F by stadium out, and pocketing.

The last match was the problem, and why I decided to pull out Driger F in the first place. This guy had a damn toolbox with him filled with beyblade parts, so I was like (well good luck to me). His is the only beyblade I can remember. He used a Galman in left spin, and it decimated me without much trouble in the final round. I launched, and ended up in a pocket the first round, and then in the second round, I ended up getting outspun even though I made quite a bit of contact.

I took second place, and was pretty disappointed at first even though it was my first tournament, until I found out that first place DIDN'T EVEN GET A BEYBLADE! They handed me some beyblade I already had and didn't want, so I went off and looked in the toy section, and saw Bakushinoh (sp?), and was like "OMG it's out of print), so they let me exchange the blade I won.

Mind you, I was like 13 when this happened, so it wasn't all that awesome, and I can barely remember anything other than the last match, and that I won second.
First tourney i ever went to at a toys r us. I used a uncoustimized dranzer V2 and got second plaze Tongue_out
Won a wolberg and made my first zombie with it.

Going to the World Championships too was realy cool
I found something besides gundams to paint...
I launched a Wyborg and it self destructed a part of the base hit me on my face, I got a nasty bruise there.

Ow, wait, that wasn't really awesome was it...=(
We were on the tv and ı had challange with strongest beyblader in my country First they told us plz choose one beyblade chracter you ll represent and this ll your title
first challange ı beat his defence beyblade and than look at this
Him:This not my strongest beyblade
Me: .......................
Him:Ä°f you lose dont be upset
When our turn come ı was nervous about this and ı used defence beyblade than ı lost
After tv challange we challanged again this time when we spin at the same time his beyblade crashed my beyblade and gone to our of the stadium Why do you know because when my attack ring broke my beyblade's part hit his beyblade and his beyblade gone to our of the stadium
he told me something happened your beyblade when ı looked my beyblade my attack ring was broken ı never forget that and also ı can take picture my attack ring ı still keep
(Jun. 26, 2008  4:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: First place next year, right!?

I'll try.
My Upper Attack combo once knocked the other blade into a pocket, and when that blade began to bounce out, my Upper combo was all, "No, you stay there", and swooped around and knocked it back in. ^^
When ever I battle in the mobile stadium with DEMS or Driger V2 I always knock the other beyblade into the flap and it gets stuck there. Like the time DEMS knocked Driger V2 into the flap....
One time at school my friend brought his Dranzer F to school and he let me play with it.
We put about 5 desks together and I launched it.
(My friend was on the other side)I launched the blade and it went straight up my friends arm and gave him a 7-inch long scratch.
A couple of days ago my survival type combo completely SHATTERED a Dragoon V2! Talk about a death blow XD
(Aug. 23, 2008  3:47 AM)Gruffy McGibber Wrote: When ever I battle in the mobile stadium with DEMS or Driger V2 I always knock the other beyblade into the flap and it gets stuck there. Like the time DEMS knocked Driger V2 into the flap....

Whats better is when it pops back out and then gets knocked back in. >Smile
yeah, that's quite funny XD