The art of the start: Weak launch!

Not really. The idea is to use Spin-Equalization against your opponent. Just launch weakly, no mods needed.
Deikailo; spin-stealers. Other then that, not so much.
Fry: You can't. lol I don't want to reveal any plans, but its damn hard to beat.
Lol, tried this technique against Lightning Tank at a tournament and I got KO'd easily... Uncertain Maybe it was just unlucky since it was 1 - 1 and I thought of trying it out xD
(Jun. 30, 2011  4:46 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2011  9:13 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Heh, so this is kind of like a counter to Lightning L Drago BD145LRF.
Sorry for metioning the word "counter" as they were cluttering up the custimication thead place, as Dan mentioned. Wink

No....Just no...I'm going to assume you didn't see the videos and give you the benefit of the doubt.

Ummmmmm.....What video?
Wow... (This is my first testing to please don`t get mad at me if I do something wrong.) I`m going to test this backward. (`Cos my Left Launcher is screwed.) The infamous Basalt Bull 230CS agenst Lightning L-Drago 145WD

BB-10 Attack Stadium, LLD launched with a Custom Grip and a messsed up Left Launcher. Basalt Bull was launched with a Launcher Grip and a Launcher grip suspention, and a regular launcher.

LLD:13/20
Basalt Bull:7/20

As long as LLD can keep balanced it can easly outspin Basalt Bull. The only reason Basalt won, is because when LLD was tilting, it esentially Force Smashed itself because the slope of the L-Drago CW.
You don't force smash yourself because of someone else's slope; thats like saying you shot yourself because Johnny Lunchbox' gun went off because he was angry.
Thanks for the tests anyway.
Johnny Lunchbox lol, no clue who he is it just funny...

really 7 wins, I didn't expect that, but the off balance thing might be basalt crushing LLD...
XD Okay... I don`t think you understood what I was talking about, but whatever. That`s what it looked like anyway. I guess if you can get a launch where L-Drago isn`t tipping on the angle of WD, then you are going to win. The only reason Basalt won so many times is that I did some experimanting with a modded launcher. It was kinda cool, but it screwed up my Left Launcher.
Testing again. XD

Same procedures as last time.

Lightning L-Drago 145WD VS Infinity Libra 145WD

LLD:2/10
IL:8/10

(NOTE: I only did ten tests because there was 10 ties. Not kidding . Pinching_eyes_2)
You're supposed to redo draws, IIRC?

And, how does that have anything to do with launching weakly to get better win rates against Attack types with opposite spin direction?
No, the only reason I did that is because I really don`t want to to 20 more battles, with half of them being ties. And I can`t explain it very well. Look at the first post.
did you read his post?

(Jul. 10, 2011  8:21 PM)Mr. N Wrote: You're supposed to redo draws, IIRC?

And, how does that have anything to do with launching weakly to get better win rates against Attack types with opposite spin direction?

1) you must redo draws, I see what you have done by just doing ten rounds as that mean draws are redone in a way...

2) how does those tests comply with this thread?
Sigh... I thought it was pretty obvious that They were very colosely tied but IL was better. Here are your remaining tests.

LLD:0/10
IL:10/10

Altogether.

LLD:2/20
IL:18/20
Helped me a lot! Thanks. (libra 90CS gan win VS MF-H g oerseus R145LRF (L spin)
(Jul. 10, 2011  1:36 AM)Dan Wrote: Deikailo; spin-stealers. Other then that, not so much.
Fry: You can't. lol I don't want to reveal any plans, but its damn hard to beat.

You could have a heavy L-Drago (or whatever left-spinning top you use) and crush the opponent with a late launch, or go a split-second before they rip so you can knock them out of the stadium, possibly.
This thread is beautiful. It is going to have a huge impact on the way tournaments play out. Ill have testing up by about midday tomorrow (when I can borrow a beylauncher L).
Actually read the OP.. :\
This will probably lessen the use of attack types, which is so popular among us(in my opinion, also feel free to prove me wrong, I need to learn more techniques about beyblade)
everyone is misunderstanding the point of this technique you get 3 rounds minimum in a battle and in those three rounds you have to choose whats best for you to win if the other person tornado stalls dont use this If he trys to spin steal then use this If he attacks dont use this If he does the weak launch use this Its actually quite simple.
but at the same time complicated you just have to understand.
we all get that, bro.
Could this be used to make Gravity Perseus a defense bey? No matter what, you can always spin differently to them. If so, Gravity Perseus and Vari Aries could be gnarly balance combos.
It could and it has already been thought of many times. VariAres would not make a good Defense bey at all: its shape is far too aggressive.
Thankyou for clearing that up, would you be able to do some tests weak launching Gravity Perseus with a defense custom?

Edit: I forgot to say please.
I've already posted up MF-H Gravity Perseus BD145CS awhile back.. Check that out.