The Tornado Ridge height in select stadiums

The tornado ridge is an important part of stadiums that contain them.  I have collected some ridge height measurements that I will post here.  Please take the measurements with a grain of salt. There is human error in my attempts to measure the ridge, mold variation, QC, and there is even some discrepancies as you go around the stadiums.

[Image: tuWpkjB.jpg]
The Hasbro Pro Series stadium (HasPro)-3.49mm, and the Burst Standard  (B-09)-2.5mm

[Image: DsrdCuA.jpg]
The Tornado Attack Stadium-3.11mm

[Image: J36xaMj.jpg]
The BB-10 attack type stadium (BB-10)-2.12mm

[Image: eu663WU.jpg]
“Shin Tornado Attack Stadium” (Shin TA)-3.02mm (this is a remaster if the Tornado Attack stadium)

[Image: oJNA5VT.jpg]
Tornado Balance (TB)-2.96mm

[Image: kRpKbL4.jpg]
Tornado Balance Type-S (TB-S)- 3.41mm

[Image: zqJzJoC.jpg]
Dynamite Burst Stadium (DB)-0.89mm

[Image: WRw9McI.jpg]
Dash Stadium (Dash)-1.90mm
Please feel free to add to this thread with your own measurements.
Really cool thread. I measured the stadiums I have immediately available to me (pure coincidence that they tend to be my favourite ones).

To get a fair measurement as a human is very tough, though. I tried many ways, ranging from straight down, to sloped, down then sloping forward.

In the end I just measured each many, many times. I decided it makes most sense to provide three measurements (coming from the ridge directly in front of each exit) and averaging them up.

These are slightly different than Shin's, but that isn't really an issue. Two people may measure differently, so only take my measurements for what they are relative to everything I have personally measured. My thoughts will be at the bottom.

Burst Beystadium Standard Type
White: 3.5mm (3.1mm, 3.7mm, 3.5mm)
Red: 3.53mm (3.3mm, 3.4mm, 3.9mm)
Black: 3.53mm (3.2mm, 3.9mm, 3.5mm)

Burst Dash Beystadium
Blue: 2.86mm (2.6mm, 2.9mm, 3.1mm)

MFB Beystadium Attack Type 
Clear: 3.03mm (2.9mm, 2.9mm, 3.3mm)
Emco (Cream BB-10): 2.733mm (2.7mm, 2.7mm, 2.8mm)

PLA Tornado Attack
Green: 3.3mm (3.6mm, 2.9mm, 3.4mm)
White Repro Attack: 3.27mm (3.4mm, 2.8mm, 3.6mm)

I will update this later on to include more Green TA + White RA measurements (maybe) and the Emco BB-10 (certainly).

You'll notice that community perception seems to be mostly correct about these Stadiums' performance overall. The Standard type is definitely the toughest among these ones because not only is the ridge tall, it is also sharply defined. The BB-10 has a "weak ridge" to plastics/hms players because it is a good bit shorter and not nearly as sharp, with a smoother edge. The Dash stadium has a ridge but it isn't really doing a whole lot being that low and smooth. Not sure how many people play in the Dash, all I can really say is that the ridge exists, it's there.

The TA likely gives many MFB players a hard time because it is slightly taller and certainly sharper... but among the extremes of BB-10 (3.03) and B-09 (3.53) it is right in the middle there. It is almost the dead average ridge height of the two, meaning slightly easier/tougher depending where you come from. Looking at it objectively, it is the fairest experience and most well-balanced in terms of ridge. I didn't expect this to turn into a "TA best" post, but yea, the numbers are there lol.
You should do hasbro stadiums too
(Aug. 31, 2022  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: You should do hasbro stadiums too

There's no point since Hasbro Stadiums can't be used in Ranked Tournaments.
(Aug. 31, 2022  12:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: You should do hasbro stadiums too

There's no point since Hasbro Stadiums can't be used in Ranked Tournaments.

I meant it like in the future if it’s possible if hasbro doesn’t be dumb and mess up.

I actually want a stadium that can be affordable and found in stores in the USA
(Aug. 31, 2022  2:27 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  12:04 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: There's no point since Hasbro Stadiums can't be used in Ranked Tournaments.

I meant it like in the future if it’s possible if hasbro doesn’t be dumb and mess up.

I actually want a stadium that can be affordable and found in stores in the USA

This is why I included the Hasbro Pro Series measurements at the very top of the OP.  Feel free to add more Hasbro Stadium measurements, this thread is encouraging people to participate and share.  I don’t own all of the stadiums.