The Survival Series [Beyblade Story, accepting character requests ]

(Aug. 27, 2013  6:36 AM)jacolal Wrote: I've edited my character just look at the post. I've added beyblade abilities and I've givenmore info about her lifestyle.
But you still know you can't put Bearing Drive on a track right?
(Aug. 27, 2013  6:36 AM)jacolal Wrote: I've edited my character just look at the post. I've added beyblade abilities and I've givenmore info about her lifestyle.

Yeah man, he gots a point
Yeah, it also is meant to have RDF tip when putting on track.
It has been quite a while... by when should I expect chapter 2?
NEW RULE. NEW CHAPTERS ONLY COME ON WEEKENDS UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE, DUE TO THE DIFFICULTY OF FREE TIME IN THE WEEK DAYS.
And... you did see my adjustments right?
(Aug. 28, 2013  10:22 PM)jacolal Wrote: And... you did see my adjustments right?
Dude... It's still impossible. Pick a REAL 4D bottom or tip.
(Aug. 29, 2013  1:14 PM)Bularieleone Wrote:
(Aug. 28, 2013  10:22 PM)jacolal Wrote: And... you did see my adjustments right?
Dude... It's still impossible. Pick a REAL 4D bottom or tip.
RDF is a real performance tip. It comes from Death Quetsacoatl. Besides I don't mind if you make up tracks or tips- but both the track and tip have to be used as if they were real tracks and tips, not things that are ipossible to do.
Sorry, didn't see the RDF post.
yeah. I am rwlaly excited about this story but it is takinf a lot of time.
Oh well the chapters should be up this weekend he said.
(Aug. 31, 2013  3:22 PM)jacolal Wrote: yeah. I am rwlaly excited about this story but it is takinf a lot of time.

Sorry about all of the time. I was gonna write it yesterday, but it was my 13th birthday, and I was getting all these gifts and carp. I am making it my top priority right now though, so sit back and relax as the words come up, because I am going to be updating the next chapter peice by piece, allowing you guys to read it as I create it
Okie dokie awesome what about the other story and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOL LATE.
Oh yeah... Happy belated birthday!:-)
I haven't made character request yet. Do you still accept those?
(Sep. 02, 2013  2:54 PM)SwordFIN89 Wrote: I haven't made character request yet. Do you still accept those?

Yes, I do. I only update the accepts characters after a new chapter though

Before I start writing, I'm gonna take a minute to wake up. I just got up from a deep sleep recently, then I woke up drank some soda and went back into a deep sleep that I woke up from recently, so I might not sound good on my story. Feel free to ask questions and communicate while I wait though
Just read the story so far. I like it very much.

About my character request:

Name: Raymond Saber
Appearance: He has short black hair. He wears long blue coat with black blade like tribals on it, under that black t-shirt, also has black pants, black belt with red accessory (or whatever the middle thing is called) and gray combat boots.
Lifestyle: Travels a lot (before the story) and trains alone. He's calm even when blading. He doesn't get angry almost anytime but there might be something special in his past that might make him angry. He has many techniques he will use. He cares about others but doesn't show it often.
Beyblade: Arch Tiamat LW160EWD (Reverse rotation, Balance type)
Element: Dark (even though he's not on dark side or shouldn't be)
Special moves: Dark Flare, True Sword of Ages

About role I trust you can think something for him. Smile
Do you want this story in the WBO Weekly?
Loving this story here is my character request.

Character name: Onyx Inuzuka
Appearance: Pale Brown skin, dress shirt, black tie, black pants, and dress shoes black emover, that covers his left eye.
Bio: Comes from a liberal family not a people person, when annoyed he breaks his opponent down psychologically, Onyx is home schooled, interests include, video games, spiders, shadows, beyblade and psycology. Owns a pet tarantula named Fluffy that sits on his shoulder or head. He often talks to it.
Lifestyle: Middle class, not exactly a nice person but he isn't exactly evil
Beyblade name: Shadow Arachnus W30WD
ElementGrinark
Beyblades special move(s): Sticky situation, Web Swing
Sticky situation- Aranchnus shoots webs at his opponent paralyzing it
Web swing- Arachnus wraps his opponent in webs and swings him around into the side of the stadium
Bey's special abilities: can spin easily on walls and ceilings, it can just spin there still without using up stamina

Although he isn't evil him self, it would be cool if he was working for the bad guys.
Wow I can already tell that this is going to good. You're like my favorite beyblade writer on this website keep up the good work.
Guys, its been about 4 months since he's posted a chapter, I don't think he plans on continuing it...
(Dec. 16, 2013  4:49 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Guys, its been about 4 months since he's posted a chapter, I don't think he plans on continuing it...

Yeah... I think Ima stop the engine on this choo choo train.

(Dec. 16, 2013  4:46 AM)Zack A Wrote: Wow I can already tell that this is going to good. You're like my favorite beyblade writer on this website keep up the good work.

That means so much to me! Tyvm!