The State of the Customisation Forum

It should be a given that you'd use customisations in the Competitive Customisations thread(s) if you want to prove a particular Beyblade is viable.
Yet some people do not see that.. Probably the same people who don't read these threads..
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Yet some people do not see that.. Probably the same people who don't read these threads..

would r145 be considered competitive enough or do we need GB145/230.
(Jan. 14, 2011  10:47 AM)accountthatdoes Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2011  11:24 PM)Dan Wrote: Probably the same people who don't read these threads..

would r145 be considered competitive enough or do we need GB145/230.

Oh the irony... this post does not belong here...
It's come to my attention that 60% of all posted Combos that are top tier are being Ignored?
Someone make a list of all notable combos?
What?
Could you rephrase that into more coherent text?
Well....
There are all these threads with new combos like MF-H Gravity Perseus R145RF and tons if other combos. Pople post but people are forgetting to notify the advanced members to suggest that combo to be top tier. We have a very little top tier list which makes people bringing more than one of the same combo.....
(Jan. 22, 2011  10:25 PM)Kaizer Wrote: Well....
There are all these threads with new combos like MF-H Gravity Perseus R145RF and tons if other combos. Pople post but people are forgetting to notify the advanced members to suggest that combo to be top tier. We have a very little top tier list which makes people bringing more than one of the same combo.....

That's the thing... with so many new releases, beys that are pretty much top tier can be outclassed instantly as no one knows if the new parts will outclass the old ones. It's not worth updating until we see a stabilization in the releases. Second, besides Gravity Perseus and AD145, there were no top tier combo's and these although accepted by most of the community, still require more testing IMO. 60%? I'd say 99% of the new combo's right now are trash.
I've been reading this forum a bit lately and the quality of some of the testing here is just insane. I'm amazed at how well everyone is doing. This is the best state the Beyblade community has EVER been in, even despite the loads of spam posting from new members/kids. Incredible. Good work.
I've tested out an attack combo MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF and its gotten some pretty good results against ALOT of top tiers and other customizations
hey guys,
I saw this video of MF Earth Bull 230RS vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
It seemed that that the 230 track totally neutralized Vulcan.
My question is: Is this bey now the king of the current game system?
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0s...re=related
(Jan. 31, 2011  9:02 PM)Bakushin Blader Wrote: I've tested out an attack combo MF Lightning L-Drago H145RF and its gotten some pretty good results against ALOT of top tiers and other customizations

(Feb. 03, 2011  8:09 PM)stevebak Wrote: hey guys,
I saw this video of MF Earth Bull 230RS vs MF Vulcan Horuseus 85RF.
It seemed that that the 230 track totally neutralized Vulcan.
My question is: Is this bey now the king of the current game system?
here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeODBko0s...re=related

Both of these posts don't belong here. There are better places to put these.
I don't really know where to place it.
can someone pleas give me a proper link where I can go?
I really would apreciate that.
Guys also, so that it's easier for everyone to figure out your results, please read through this thread thoroughly!

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Posting-Results
Strange, I started using this the instant it was posted but no one else does really yet..
I think tht the stamina capabilities of the 230 spin track and the AD145 spin track are uneven... I just started customizing and doing som tests today, and i will post them in the appropriate thread shortly...
Ok. I tested this today, in fact i just finished it. It's a test to see wether or not the 230 track is better than the AD145 track for stamina... Srry, but, I do not as of yet have a non-hasbro stadium, so i used the L-Drago Stadium for this test.

Earth Aquario AD145WD VS. Earth Aquario 230WD
Results:
1) 230
2) 230
3) AD145
4) 230
5) AD145
6) 230
7) 230
8) 230
9) 230
10) 230

Note that I took the same test w/ string and light launchers, and the results were the same, w/ the exception of the order, of course.
man.....people hasn't added beyblades already recognised as top-tier....
lazy......loljkeskthnxbye
(Feb. 14, 2011  4:47 AM)Kaizer Wrote: man.....people hasn't added beyblades already recognised as top-tier....
lazy......loljkeskthnxbye

... Which ones ?
Maybe burn bull 85WD?
But definitely unban Libra.....there's so many clear tests.....
I'll search for more.
Maybe the midget defense combos...
I agree with Kaizer. DF145 shouldn't be recognized as "top-tier" anymore. Also, the current testing on 230 makes low track smash attackers less effective.
(Feb. 14, 2011  5:28 AM)Kaizer Wrote: But definitely unban Libra.....there's so many clear tests.....
Maybe the midget defense combos...

Ey bro, it takes time. You can't just snap your finger and it happens. Otherwise it would be inaccurate. Lots and lots and lots of tests.

Hero-
Really read All the talk in the advanced forum.
Gasp double post Some things I noticed lately:

almost absolutely nobody does 20 rounds anymore. It's all just 10.

Some people have been posting "Comparitive results", but not all.

Also, the discussion a while back about Attack vs attack was decided that it was secondary. Nobody has been doing that either!
---------------------------------------
If people want to prove that their combo is actually worth something, why do they do so little? I think it may be because they have an urge to say, "hey look, I made a popular combo", and get too ahead of themselves ?

I don't get it... Do it right, or waste your time... Which is the better option.
Duh.
Many people have been doing option #2
The Hasbro combo thread is cluttered with nonesense half the time and there are no set rules...a sub forum ment specificly for Hasbro would be nice in addition a set of rules should also be made. If you guys want, I have some basic rules all ready laid out and written down. i was considering making a thread for this but i wanted to play it safe (nobody make a thread yet)
(Mar. 07, 2011  4:09 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The Hasbro combo thread is cluttered with nonesense half the time and there are no set rules...a sub forum ment specificly for Hasbro would be nice in addition a set of rules should also be made. If you guys want, I have some basic rules all ready laid out and written down. i was considering making a thread for this but i wanted to play it safe (nobody make a thread yet)

i made rules (good rules) for that thread a while back, i can show them to you

but yes i agree there is some nonsense in it, thats why i made the rules (that like no one looked at, i think i will repost it)