Sept

The Stage is Set! It's time to BLAST OFF!! (Dratiniking10’s 5G Birthday Tournament)

Lakewood, California
24 bladers registered (24 maximum) View All
A-PAC's avatarLegomaster7777's avatarPhoenixHaven's avatarDemonKing793's avatarlil-iz's avatarTheRogueBlader's avatarVulcan Eagle's avatarCindercast's avatarDratiniKing10's avatarPlinkplink's avatar
San Martin Park
5231 Ocana Ave.
  We Will Meet at the picnic Shelter
11:00 AM on 09/28/2024
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type
Experimental

An experimental ruleset is in place for this event (see event description).

Admission
0 cash
UPDATE We will be switching Parks to San Martin Park
 Happy Birthday to DratiniKing10
We will be playing the 5G format for both the first stage and the finals 
3 points for the first stage and 5 points for the finals 
These are the points for the following finishes:
Spin Finish - 1 point
Over Finish - 2 points
Burst Finish - 2 points
Please read the Burst Standard rulebook prior to confirming your attendance to ensure that you or your child have the appropriate equipment to compete.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
Participant Cap: 24
Stadium: B-33 Standard Stadium 
Please Respect other Players, keep track of your belongings, and remember to have fun with good sportsmanship.
Those who do not place in the The top 8 will have the opportunity to enter a free raffle for Phoenix Rudder through a spinning wheel. The raffle winner will face DratinkKing10 in an exhibition battle as part of the raffle prize and the challenger will battle DratiniKing10 for Phoenix Rudder.
The Exhibition Battle between the raffle winner and DratiniKing10 will be sudden death meaning the first blader to win 1 round will win the exhibition battle and we will be using the 1 on 1 format meaning the raffle winner and DratiniKing10 can only pick one Beyblade to use for the exhibition battle.
Prizes: Cobalt Dragoon, Dranzer Spiral T, and Knife Shinobi and Keel Shark Dual pack.
This event will exclusively use Takara Tomy and Hasbro Pro Series Beyblades 
(Note that Hasbro Pro Series Beyblade Stuff is the same As Takara Tomy Beyblade Products)
If anyone has any questions about the format or rules, please reach out to me here at "DemonKing793" or on Discord at "Demonking793#6471”.

Need-to-Know Information

1. Organizers, their Events, and Event Pages are independent of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc.

Event Organizers are users independent of the World Beyblade Organization website, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, staff, or volunteers. Event Pages and Events are coordinated and operated separately from the operations of the World Beyblade Organization website or Fighting Spirits Inc, controlled solely by individual Event Organizers.

Under no circumstances will World Beyblade Organization, Fighting Spirits Inc., its directors, members, or staff be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that arise from independent Events advertised on the website. .

2. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

This event has been approved.
Can't wait. Thanks again DemonKing793
(Jul. 23, 2024  6:49 AM)DratiniKing10 Wrote: Can't wait. Thanks again DemonKing793
Ur Welcome Good Sir Happy early B-day 🗿🍷
It's my first tournament and I'm super excited. I've been wanting to use belial/belfyre.
(Jul. 26, 2024  3:24 PM)Kenshi0519 Wrote: It's my first tournament and I'm super excited. I've been wanting to use belial/belfyre.

We hope u enjoy your time at your first tournament 😊