Aug

The Spring Loaded SAVIOR!

Austin, Texas
Tournament Results
Oak Brook Park
16900 Morgan Hill Trail
  We will meet under the pavilion. All battles will take place there.
10:00 AM. on 08/14/2021
Hosted by
  USN
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Covid-19 Regulations:
  • Always wear a mask.

• If you are feeling sick then stay home and protect everybody else.

• Stay 6 feet away from other participants unless launching.

• Avoid all physical contact.

• Do not let others touch your Beyblades or launchers.

• There will be hand sanitizer at the pavilion. Feel free to use as much as you like.

• Even if you are vaccinated you must still follow these rules.

• These are the Austin guidelines as of May 18th:

• https://www.austintexas.gov/sites/defaul...-18-21.pdf        

• They must all be followed in addition to the previously stated rules.

• Please see WBO COVID-19 requirements:
    https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

What to Bring:
  • One or more Beyblade legal in Burst Standard Format

• One or more Beyblade Launchers

• A mask

• An Adult (If you are under the age of 18)

• A Good Attitude!
Order of Events:
  1.  Check-in, 9:45-10:15, We will make sure that everybody has come to the tournament that signed up for it.

2.  Tournament, 10:15-N/A, We will battle in round robin format, battling each opponent once before finals.

3.  Finals, N/A-N/A, The top four Bladers will battle in deck format. This will be the last stage of the tournament.
Format:
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]We will be battling in Burst Standard Format[/font]

Organizer Note:
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]This is USN the Organizer of the tournament. I just wanted to say that this is my second tournament hosted or otherwise and I hope you guys will be patient with me. That said, I think this will be an amazing event and am excited to host it. As I am under 18 my adult I will be bringing is Terry Solomon: terrysolomon@gmail.com[/font]
[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]See y'all there![/font]

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 25, 2021  1:19 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  5:19 AM)Khoa Ly Wrote: I am checking in, and I can make it to the tournament. Hope all of y'all are going to have fun at this event.

Thank you for responding!

(Jul. 25, 2021  6:41 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: USN I wish you the best of luck!!!
I just got Savior Valkyrie, so I know what I'm going to be doing!

We’re not allowed to us db just to let you know 🤣🤣🤣
(Jul. 25, 2021  2:58 PM)raybuster Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  1:19 PM)USN Wrote: Thank you for responding!

We’re not allowed to us db just to let you know 🤣🤣🤣
Uhh... I don't know where you heard that, but it's wrong. DB is completely allowed. I literally organized this tournament to try out the new DB stuff.
Oh my bad I saw the Valkyrie layer and I thought the limit was sparking or lower 🤣🤣🤣
(Jul. 25, 2021  1:19 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2021  5:19 AM)Khoa Ly Wrote: I am checking in, and I can make it to the tournament. Hope all of y'all are going to have fun at this event.

Thank you for responding!

(Jul. 25, 2021  6:41 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: USN I wish you the best of luck!!!
Good luck to you too
Can you change the participant cap to 14 because my cousins want to join
(Jul. 26, 2021  8:38 PM)raybuster Wrote: Can you change the participant cap to 14 because my cousins want to join

I'm sorry, but I really do not want too big of a tournament.
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:03 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  2:00 PM)raybuster Wrote: How is this tournament gonna work, is it like you win enough battles and you move on

It's gonna be round robin format. You will battle each blader and the top 4 bladers will move on the finals.
If I may add, it will be Block Round Robin. Bladers are split into groups and battle each other, and top 2 from each group advance.

(Jul. 07, 2021  3:03 PM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  2:00 PM)raybuster Wrote: How is this tournament gonna work, is it like you win enough battles and you move on

It's gonna be round robin format. You will battle each blader and the top 4 bladers will move on the finals.
If I may add, it will be Block Round Robin. Bladers are split into groups and battle each other, and top 2 from each group advance.
(Jul. 28, 2021  10:03 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  3:03 PM)USN Wrote: It's gonna be round robin format. You will battle each blader and the top 4 bladers will move on the finals.

(Jul. 07, 2021  3:03 PM)USN Wrote: It's gonna be round robin format. You will battle each blader and the top 4 bladers will move on the finals.

It most likely will be non-group round robin, due to people that have no intentions of coming.
Hello yes we all will be attending.
Myself, BeyBey_Boss, K.O_kid, and Burstcity_kid.
Looking forward to it 😁
(Jul. 08, 2021  4:04 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 08, 2021  3:56 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: *Spams join button*

I've always wanted to press the join button (And actually go to a tournament)

Yeah me too I can't wait until the pandemic is really fully over and my parents will take me to a tournament.
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:07 AM)Top_Doc Wrote: Hello yes we all will be attending.
Looking forward to it 😁

Are you guys a group? I'm glad to hear that so many people will be able to make it!
(Jul. 29, 2021  2:59 AM)USN Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  1:07 AM)Top_Doc Wrote: Hello yes we all will be attending.
Looking forward to it 😁

Are you guys a group? I'm glad to hear that so many people will be able to make it!

Hello USN, we are a family team. Galaxy Stars.
Dang we might as well all make groups and have tag team battles 🤣🤣🤣

Since 12 are joining might as well make 3 groups of 4
(Jul. 29, 2021  7:18 PM)raybuster Wrote: Dang we might as well all make groups and have tag team battles 🤣🤣🤣

You'd probably need a cap of 18 to have a Tag Team Tournament, (Or someone could make an Ultimate Tag Series Lol)
But not really just for after the tournament even though I might leave after

(Jul. 29, 2021  7:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 29, 2021  7:18 PM)raybuster Wrote: Dang we might as well all make groups and have tag team battles 🤣🤣🤣

You'd probably need a cap of 18 to have a Tag Team Tournament, (Or someone could make an Ultimate Tag Series Lol)

Yeah but it would be and odd number of teams if there is only going to be 2 per

Since 12 are joining might as well make 3 groups of 4

Well... that might happen... (For freeplay.)
can you make a tournament anywhere in illinois?
(Jul. 29, 2021  11:26 PM)PegasusGod69 Wrote: can you make a tournament anywhere in illinois?

I live in Austin. Try using an Illinois thread.
If so do we create our own team name
(Jul. 30, 2021  1:11 AM)raybuster Wrote: If so do we create our own team name

DO NOT. Someone besides me, told me that they would run it. Whether or not it happens is not up to me.
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:28 AM)USN Wrote:

can you make a tournament in illinois like in september?
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:36 AM)PegasusGod69 Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:28 AM)USN Wrote: can you make a tournament in illinois like in september?

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Illinoi...pid1778441
As of right now, there is no Tag-Team battle format. If there were to be a tournament, it should be unranked and run in a bigger stadium. Just an idea Grin
(Jul. 30, 2021  2:28 AM)USN Wrote:

DO NOT. Someone besides me, told me that they would run it. Whether or not it happens is not up to me.

Ok got it