The Sound of Shinigami...

Poll: Do you think changing to Death Note was a good idea?

Yes, a new style suits you!
44.44%
No, stick to beyblade stories!
55.56%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
This is a non-beyblade story (for a change) and I decided to go for the anime Death note as my new canvas, please: C&C's

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Nice, keep writing that's really an awesome story!
I can't wait for chapter 2!!
I hope there's going to be an L-like character
L/Ryuuzaki/Lawliet is really awesome
and Near too!!
hey thanks, yeah chapter 2 will be up soon as I've already written most of it and thanks for the reply.
Well, it is indeed like Death Note. In that respect, it's good. However, my criticisms are the capitalization, and the punctuation. Those could be tidied up a little, but I like it other than that. However, you can't forget that people will know about the Shinigami eyes, that it's a Death Note doing the killing, and that Near will very likely be on his case rather quickly.
bleach is cool, naruto's ok but, Death note's awsomePinching_eyes_2
Great story. I have just finnshed watching death note and found this. Its almost to done, whens chapter 2 going to be done?
(Feb. 26, 2012  10:28 PM)Odin Wrote: Well, it is indeed like Death Note. In that respect, it's good. However, my criticisms are the capitalization, and the punctuation. Those could be tidied up a little, but I like it other than that. However, you can't forget that people will know about the Shinigami eyes, that it's a Death Note doing the killing, and that Near will very likely be on his case rather quickly.

this is in the distant future so sad to say Nears dead. but yes it makes it harder for the protagonist to stay hidden from suspicion.

Also chapter 2 will be out very soon, I've recently been extremely distracted from writing, but I'm back.
next chapter is up, sorry for long break, had drawings (alot of them) and working on my manga project.
I've never seen Death Note, and I have no clue what on earth this story is about! You have good grammar, though...
death note is about some guy who got a book that if you write some ones full name in it they die of suffocation in 5 seconds
Basically death note is an anime about someone called Light who picks up a death note. Notebook where you write somebodies name in it and they die of a heart attack after 40 seconds. Light kills criminals with the death note but then the cops get onto him and he has to find ways of killing criminals but without being caught.
(Apr. 16, 2012  3:11 AM)Fakir Wrote: death note is about some guy who got a book that if you write some ones full name in it they die of suffocation in 5 seconds

No, not even close. You watch too much Smosh.

Death Note is a highly acclaimed anime. It is about a young man named Light (AKA Kira), who wants to rid the world of evil. He finds a book on the ground, left by a God of Death, with instructions on how to use it. He then uses the Death Note to murder criminals, killing the most brutal with heart attacks, and the others through accidents and illness. However, the string of murders quickly becomes the most important matter for Interpol, who assign the detective L onto the case. L has a plan to catch Kira, and Kira has a plan to kill L. They battle it out using wits, and it culminates in the finale in an exciting way (I thought). It's a great series, and short, too.
(Apr. 19, 2012  9:05 PM)Odin Wrote: No, not even close. You watch too much Smosh.
^Nice

One helpful hint: Stating the exact time kinda made me lose interest. I think it would help if you said it was late afternoon. That also gives you a chance to describe the scene (How the sun looked, where you were, etc).
yeah but you'll understand why I put that in later on. Timing becomes very important when he has to avoid being caught.