The Slash Dragons [close thread cuz ijoined another team)

Poll: What Should The Team Name Be

The Slash Dragons
25.00%
The Volcano Dragons
18.75%
The Brave Dragons
25.00%
The Legend Dragons
18.75%
The Legacy Dragon
12.50%
Total: 100% 16 vote(s)
(Nov. 01, 2020  1:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  1:17 AM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: Do This Quiz Before you join https://forms.gle/9VfavFmsKC72GnL19

ive done quiz i thought the meeting was todeh lol can we still have the meeting tho? Smile

you mean right now if yes can we do LAter ike on tuesday can no school tuesday and saturday ok
(Nov. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  1:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ive done quiz i thought the meeting was todeh lol can we still have the meeting tho? Smile

you mean right now if yes can we do LAter ike on tuesday can no school tuesday and saturday ok

wait what im confused i meant today lol

(Nov. 01, 2020  1:20 AM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 01, 2020  1:18 AM)beykid44 Wrote: ive done quiz i thought the meeting was todeh lol can we still have the meeting tho? Smile

so whas the code
no one using this anymore
Unhappy

TakaraTheLord You are on rank 2 now (member)!
K Im joining both
if its ok for you both
NamanSpryzen
@'BladerUmarWBO'
wait is this a spryzenlightnings ripoff?
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:56 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: do the form first

Naman PMd me and said that I cant be in two teams and that he is not collaborating
maybe he stopped collaborating or he just forgot about it
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait is this a spryzenlightnings ripoff?

no!

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:56 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: do the form first

Naman PMd me and said that I cant be in two teams and that he is not collaborating

oh

(Oct. 31, 2020  4:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: @bladerumarwbo I want to collaborate.... but you can keep your team, just sometimes I will pm you the id and password for zooms, all you need to do is post it in this thread

then what is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Oct. 31, 2020  4:05 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: @bladerumarwbo I want to collaborate.... but you can keep your team, just sometimes I will pm you the id and password for zooms, all you need to do is post it in this thread

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:56 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: wait is this a spryzenlightnings ripoff?

Im not going  to call it a ripoff its just INSPIRED

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:

no!

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Naman PMd me and said that I cant be in two teams and that he is not collaborating

oh

well PM him, maybe he forgot
(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:

no!

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: Naman PMd me and said that I cant be in two teams and that he is not collaborating

oh

well, it seems to me it is. naman has a right to be mad lol imma stay faithful. stole his idea hmph smh

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:58 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

Im not going  to call it a ripoff its just INSPIRED

(Nov. 17, 2020  4:57 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: no!

oh

well PM him, maybe he forgot

its not plagiarizing its BORROWING
hey you i has the slash dragons longer than hhim

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Sla...sh+Dragons

so he has to right to not do anything about my team!

stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:00 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: hey you i has the slash dragons longer than hhim

so he has to right to not do anything about my team!

stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no, his is older.
its not copied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valtaoi_007
NamanSpryzen
@TheBlacknight

i made this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Sla...sh+Dragons

on july 24 2020 and check the tim psoted to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BladerUmar

he made his on spetembed check the time posted

september!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was seeing the older posts, naman said he was collaborating zooms not merging teams
you lets not try to make a team war
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:02 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: its not copied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

valtaoi_007
NamanSpryzen
@TheBlacknight

i made this https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Sla...sh+Dragons

on july 24 2020    and check the tim psoted to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       BladerUmar

september!!!!!!!!!!!!

sooooooo ur double accounting? thats illegal. also ur banned in one which is even worse
you should just!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets just stop making him angry I dont want to see fights (even tho no one would get hurt)
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:06 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: you should just!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no thank you. u were banned for a reason. chillax.
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:06 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote: you should just!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shut up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no thank you. u were banned for a reason. chillax.

plz be quiet i had a location and send a pm to the staff for one more chance so you should shut up!

did they reply not yet!!!!!!!

no not yet just stop plz
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:09 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no thank you. u were banned for a reason. chillax.

plz be quiet i had a location and send a pm to the staff for one more chance so you should shut up!

did they reply not yet!!!!!!!

no not yet just stop plz

You are the one telling people to shut up.
TheBlacknight: gets him angry
Blader Umar:

[Image: Will-You-Shut-Up-Man-Meme-Banner.jpg]
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:09 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:08 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no thank you. u were banned for a reason. chillax.

aight fair. but naman made spryzenlightnings while u were banned. since that thread is inactive, it's null and void. im not going hardcore now, but I will show no mercy if you dont chill. was just pointing out that u kinda stole an idea.

(Nov. 17, 2020  5:11 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: TheBlacknight: gets him angry
Blader Umar:

[Image: Will-You-Shut-Up-Man-Meme-Banner.jpg]

lol

Master_chanter0 what is this! huh!
(Nov. 17, 2020  5:12 PM)BladerUmarWBO Wrote:

Master_chanter0 what is this! huh!

y u keep quoting my og post? was a question, and unfortunately, u answered it